Sigur Ros mogs + rate Icelandic people (most look incel/femcel to me)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
You have to listen to the full music to appreciate the music. There is not 'good part'. I listen to this shit in the gym, walking, working/studying etc.

Rate
Screenshot 20240219 062337

Muh muh white people mog. These are the whitest people you're gonna get anywhere in the world jfl. Not a single ethnic in a 100 mile radius. Main band member looks like a typical white LTN. St blackopcel will easily fit in the crowd.

Unfortunately I don't like whites. But I'm 100% sure curries breeding with them will upgrade their genetics and give them the facial features they're missing.

Last edited:
i hope a trap boys ur type

cuz i don’t have a 9 to 5 @Chris Benoit

bad one and she photogenic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
You have to listen to the full music to appreciate the music. There is not 'good part'. I listen to this shit in the gym, walking, working/studying etc.

Rate
View attachment 2753869
Muh muh white people mog. These are the whitest people you're gonna get anywhere in the world jfl. Not a single ethnic in a 100 mile radius. Main band member looks like a typical white LTN. St blackopcel will easily fit in the crowd.

Unfortunately I don't like whites. But I'm 100% sure curries breeding with them will upgrade their genetics and give them the facial features they're missing.

both swans and gybe mog them to oblivion but sigur ros do be peaceful asf

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
the best looking white peoples are in southern europe

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah but Danish and Swedish look good though.