Rate lachowski in his new pic

And? good looking is good looking, aesthetics will not always mean masc, Chico don't having extreme masc traits still have a balance, and still masculine, you are just going too hard in PSL autism for sure, also Chico have hunter eyes, eyes as been proved being the main factor of attraction, and is MASC DOM trait.
yes,that is why he is attractive but still extreme masculine features are more ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
He was only good looking because of collagen halo
do you even know what word bone and cartliege means? Collagen doesn't define the structure of your nose and eyes. He still has insane structure and isn't some "fall from grace" type even if he fell from grace by losing collage and drug use a hair transplant and botox would bring him back up it's 2019 you don't go irreperably ugly unless you get into accident.
yes,that is why he is attractive but still extreme masculine features are more ideal.
probably yes, people here are obsessed with jb. jb suck at sex and are star fishes and are annoying as fuck to deal with.

• +1
do you even know what word bone and cartliege means? Collagen doesn't define the structure of your nose and eyes. He still has insane structure and isn't some "fall from grace" type even if he fell from grace by losing collage and drug use a hair transplant and botox would bring him back up it's 2019 you don't go irreperably ugly unless you get into accident.

probably yes, people here are obsessed with jb. jb suck at sex and are star fishes and are annoying as fuck to deal with.
For how long he could mantain his young looks using very good drugs and surgeries being realistically?

by jbs I meant what's considered prime women 18-22.

Im called you a loser by words that you said, getting friends or not i don't know if you have? you still in a incel site so whatever

Also no one will say that you are a winner or loser by friend, it's just looks, power and intelligence

Also

Big cope, about win, i don't wanna win, if someone talk about mewing i will need profs, about sensitive i pretty sure if someone hurt your pet you will starts to cry like a bitch after being slapped in the face for not making money enough, keep projecting in me, how more you talk more you show yourself.

Also, you replying to me just talk more about you, if you reply i will see just billions of contradictions so.

Ok I’ll bite since you want to argue so bad.

First off Since you say looks power and intelligence Obviously we can assume from your comments on here you have virtually none irl. Which by your definition means your a loser.

Second off you started this whole conversation by replying cause I said prettyboys didn’t age well jfl.

Third off this isn’t a incel site. It’s literally called looksmax.me it got ruined by you incels swarming this place when braincels got deleted.

Lastly I don’t even know how I am projecting when I’m literally saying I don’t agree with you and you for some reason can’t handle that are typing me literal ESSAYS. You guys love using pseudo intellectual buzzwords to prove your points even though it doesn’t make sense logically. And if you don’t want to win? Why are making so much effort?

This whole thing is so childish. Making so much effort over a difference of opinion jfl.

For how long he could mantain his young looks using very good drugs and surgeries being realistically?
Does he look 85 now? Realistically speaking healthy living plus using top notch dermatology stuff well into his 50s. The bone will always be there I don't think skin is that complex but Im open to being proven wrong.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution

Yes, like Gandy yes?

The lack of masculinity in Chico is probably just lack of Bones, browbridge and and something about his eyebrows, in some photos appear more high set but i can't really tell.

Yes, like Gandy yes?

The lack of masculinity in Chico is probably just lack of Bones, browbridge and and something about his eyebrows, in some photos appear more high set but i can't really tell.
yeah,also pretty boys have less versatility in looks and tend to look the best clean shaved whereas having extreme masculine traits allows you to have more versatility in looks even when you are older.

• +1
yeah,also pretty boys have less versatility in looks and tend to look the best clean shaved whereas having extreme masculine traits allows you to have more versatility in looks even when you are older.
Also broader appeal. Chico isn't most women's type. Gay guys would very rarely find chico hot as well.

if you don’t want to win? Why are making so much effort?

Effort? no, i make this really fast don't even need to think.

You contradicted yourself replying me and was what i said, don't reply again

Projecting... buzzwords pseudo intellectual words that don't make sense, well, if you don't know what mean don't mean that is bullshit or don't have a meaning, just mean that you don't know what is lmao

"Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]"

Your arguments

Loser and dumb (is not a argument, you know yet? i really need even to explain? jfl also you proved your sensitivity)

This is not a incel site because is called looksmax.me

:lul:

Yes, that's why people tell that he descended, because of DHT, but i can't really see difference in traits or even bones so.
Next argument of Bobbu Flay, you said that don't need to think to make arguments, but this is impossible

Last edited:
Effort? no, i make this really fast don't even need to think.

You contradicted yourself replying me and was what i said, don't reply again

Projecting... buzzwords pseudo intellectual words that don't make sense, well, if you don't know what mean don't mean that is bullshit or don't have a meaning, just mean that you don't know what is lmao

"Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]"

Your arguments

Loser and dumb (is not a argument, you know yet? i really need even to explain? jfl also you proved your sensitivity)

This is not a incel site because is called looksmax.me

Yes, that's why people tell that he descended, because of DHT, but i can't really see difference in traits or even bones so.
7A906695 44FD 4E2C 8E3F 99755AD12E9A

It screams effort when your trying to debate over literally a difference of opinion.

Secondly I’m not denying anything. I genuinely disagree with you. I dont see how that fits the definition you posted.

You literally called me loser first and I responded don’t act like you didn’t.

Yeah it’s called looksmax.me not incels.is
The whole point of this site is to get better looking. Idk how this is a incel site.

It screams effort when your trying to debate over literally a difference of opinion.

No, scream nothing lmao, is not difference opnion, you can prove if him descended or not, if you can't point was what i said, just don't reply
The why i called you loser is because of what you writed, scroll up and see, everyone that read will think in a narcissist, this is just more obvious to me.
*Different opinion

No, scream nothing lmao, is not difference opnion, you can prove if him descended or not, if you can't point was what i said, just don't reply
The why i called you loser is because of what you writed, scroll up and see, everyone that read will think in a narcissist, this is just more obvious to me.
*Different opinion

Do you understand how aspie you sound jfl man.

But yeah There’s nothing to prove I’ve already said explained this earlier

He’s clearly norwooding and his collagen has gone way down he’ll look like shit in a couple years. It’s a known fact in the psl community pretty boys don’t age well.

That whole second paragraph you wrote is incoherent rambling tbh a bunch of misspelled words and everything.

Im going to stop the conversation here. I got class tomorrow and I gotta sleep.

There’s literally nothing fruitful coming out of this conversation because it’s literally just you not accepting I don’t have the same opinion as you.

Good luck I guess peace or whatever.

Also, what you said perf
That whole second paragraph you wrote is incoherent rambling tbh a bunch of misspelled words and everything.

DHT don't mean descencion as what i said and i posted a pic of him making 10 yrs challenge, you can't see real descencion or something, just DTH.

What i said make sense just see what you writed

"your spazzing on me jfl"

You are really trying to make this not sond narcissist loser asf? jfl

About how aspie im sound, well, i already explained this site yet, also, i don't know what is a aspie action or something, so yet is impossible to me know how aspie i sound, and you can't really because this is just a offense that don't make sense, autists have high IQ and extremely masculine brain so whatever you want to call me.

Screen Shot 2019 10 19 at 23828 AM
from this
Screen Shot 2019 10 19 at 23834 AM
to this

Screen Shot 2019 10 19 at 23426 AM
already seeing early signs of recession :lul: :lul: :lul:

so many aspies here think he actually looks like this this. just a month ago he posted a fantastic picture of himself. he's looking as bad as he can in this pic and still mogs most of the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 756
He mogs me even when sleeping and saliva drooping all over

• JFL

• +1
Still looks good despite him making dumb facial expression etc

• +1
was he ever Norwood 0?