he posted today

average deathnic

beauty don't last
my avi mogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, TheMewingBBC, MrGlutton and 5 others
He just dont care anymore, so he's posting crap pics.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Bennett, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
aged like milk tbh

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, toptearmm, Cornnyy and 2 others
He just dont care anymore, so he's posting crap pics.
Once yoi had a lifetime of extra validation and positive reinforcement I guess that at some point you'll want to fuck up yourself just for the sake of knowing something else. Justin Bieber is one of the example, as well for all the celebrities who commited suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Bennett, Deleted member 2426 and 9 others
wow he looks terrible now. Total normie or deathnic. He wont get any matches on tinder with that. Someone outta test it out.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, MrGlutton and 2 others
wow he looks terrible now. Total normie or deathnic. He wont get any matches on tinder with that. Someone outta test it out.
deathnik

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
lol,he is trying to his best to not look good.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Bennett, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
He was only good looking because of collagen halo

Pretty boys never age well
Life’s all about being a masthetic slayer

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, TheMewingBBC, MrGlutton and 5 others
Even at his worst he mogs this entire forum.

• +1
Reactions: BPDexhead and prgfromnl
once he goes bald its over

No one looks good with mustache also

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Hunter eyes and wide thick eyebrows
Pretty good nose
Thick and wide mouth
Above avarage ratios and symmetry
Good skull (jaw, zygos and foreheas) at all and no recession

He looks the same but with more DHT, the old photos he just have more prepared like makeup, angles and work in hair etc...

It's not.

So, the thread is pure cope, people say that Chico descendend but no show what is descending, just more DHT, Low IQ OP @xXx_sHrEK69_xXx kill yourself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, MrGlutton, UglyMan and 1 other person
Hunter eyes and wide thick eyebrows
Pretty good nose
Thick and wide mouth
Above avarage ratios and symmetry
Good skull (jaw, zygos and foreheas) at all and no recession

He looks the same but with more DHT, the old photos he just have more prepared like makeup, angles and work in hair etc...

It's not.

So, the thread is pure cope, people say that Chico descendend but no show what is descending, just more DHT, Low IQ OP @xXx_sHrEK69_xXx kill yourself.
Aged like shit keep coping

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, TheMewingBBC, Halotestin and 2 others
prime chico looks better than cavill but right now cavill mogs chico.

No.
Cope thread...
I need to know the IQ of everyone that agree with this thread.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 1942
IMG 20191019 105316 714

Sorry but mogged by me

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Is chico norwooding btw ?

No

View attachment 140394

View attachment 140395

Refuted nothing, this is to cope with your own subhumanity? because, Chico will mogs the hole forum even after 10 weeks decomposed body.
Because he literally is aging badly?

In a couple years he won’t even look the same based on the rate he’s Norwooding and collagen going down

Sorry I’m not a chico dick sucker

Sti mogs my ass to Warsaw and back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
Because he literally is aging badly?

In a couple years he won’t even look the same based on the rate he’s Norwooding and collagen going down

Sorry I’m not a chico dick sucker

Im not Chico dick sucker, but your because is not specific, DHT doesn't even account by descencion, also, makeup, work hair, professional camera etc... vs a selfie after woke up

0827ec61eb1146bf1cf1beace501c701

So, just assume that you are coping like do all time like other people in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and needsolution
Im not Chico dick sucker, but your because is not specific, DHT doesn't even account by descencion, also, makeup, work hair, professional camera etc... vs a selfie after woke up

View attachment 140410

So, just assume that you are coping like do all time like other people in this forum.
I literally just don’t agree with your opinion and your spazzing on me jfl.

Let’s just agree to disagree cause this will go nowhere

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Imagine being autistic and being this bad in rethoric, just jfl at this forum.

• +1
I literally just don’t agree with your opinion and your spazzing on me jfl.

You make a assumptions, don't proved them, and still don't proved nothing.

"Spazzing on me" imagine being this narcissist autistic loser

You perceive that only you quoted me in thr last minutes right? if don't want just don't reply

View attachment 140410

No one said chico looks even close to bad.he just don't look as good as he used to be also someone like cavill definitely mogs him now.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
You make a assumptions, don't proved them, and still don't proved nothing.

"Spazzing on me" imagine being this narcissist autistic loser

You perceive that only you quoted me in thr last minutes right? if don't want just don't reply
Damn the dude who says he has no friends calls me a loser? Jfl at this site

It’s my opinion Jesus Christ you guys are sensitive I’m not gonna change it just cause you wanna whine and complain

No one said chico looks even close to bad.he just don't look as good as he used to be also someone like cavill definitely mogs him now.

And i said that someone said that he looks bad? i talking about descencion, no one pointed the descencion that is not DHT and easily explained by prepare to profissional photos.

It’s my opinion Jesus Christ you guys are sensitive I’m not gonna change it just cause you wanna whine and complain
Having friends or no isnt measurment if you are winner or loser.
Mostly ur friends are snakes who just want to fuck you up ans benefit from that. Thats why i quit this shitty society.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Mostly ur friends are snakes who just want to fuck you up ans benefit from that. Thats why i quit this shitty society.
I feel bad that happened to you man but most people are fake no shit I completely understand.

But still You have to find the few genuine people that are still out there. Luckily I have a couple of those

• +1

Im called you a loser by words that you said, getting friends or not i don't know if you have? you still in a incel site so whatever

Also no one will say that you are a winner or loser by friend, it's just looks, power and intelligence

Also
Mostly ur friends are snakes who just want to fuck you up ans benefit from that.

Big cope, about win, i don't wanna win, if someone talk about mewing i will need profs, about sensitive i pretty sure if someone hurt your pet you will starts to cry like a bitch after being slapped in the face for not making money enough, keep projecting in me, how more you talk more you show yourself.

Also, you replying to me just talk more about you, if you reply i will see just billions of contradictions so.

For real b, its all about having a large jaw, projected, broad and high set zygos, thick eyebrows and a relatively broad forehead.

For real b, its all about having a large jaw, projected, broad and high set zygos, thick eyebrows and a relatively broad forehead.

Chico have many good features, just see my post...
No one become Male Model by collagen, i still can point what children looks better, if @Bobbu flay is correct so every Asian is good looking.

Chico have many good features, just see my post...
His features aren't quite masc, and high t masc chads tend to retain their looks for longer until the agepill strikes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
Any sort of micromillimeter of recession is seen as "Norwwoding" lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and Deleted member 2227
His features aren't quite masc, and high t masc chads tend to retain their looks for longer until the agepill strikes.

And? good looking is good looking, aesthetics will not always mean masc, Chico don't having extreme masc traits still have a balance, and still masculine, you are just going too hard in PSL autism for sure, also Chico have hunter eyes, eyes as been proved being the main factor of attraction, and is MASC DOM trait.