Rate Light Yagami

K

Kakakaf

Iron
I know he's just an anime character but I'm curious, because he has a good eye area, facial harmony, etc..
latest
3de285e22e3891f953cba2cd9c1d-is-yagami-light-from-the-anime-death-note-evil.jpg
63870.jpg

he was the ultimate slayer in the anime.

good eye area
Cope. Anime characters have big eyes which represent a neotenous feature. It's not attractive on males.

Cope. Anime characters have big eyes which represent a neotenous feature. It's not attractive on males.
He has narrow eyes, unlike most anime characters.

He's a fucking straight up chad that's what he is, and a blackpilled/redpilled chad at that. He's my role model. Uses foids to his advantage and doesn't give two shits about them like a badass. At one point he was about to kill his sister even to cover his ass.

9/10

Imho L was much more attractive to me. He had more charisma than light.

He's a fucking straight up chad that's what he is, and a blackpilled/redpilled chad at that. He's my role model. Uses foids to his advantage and doesn't give two shits about them like a badass. At one point he was about to kill his sister even to cover his ass.

9/10
Agree, you have good taste.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10907
L was an incel tbh

He had the virgin walk too

Yea maybe i like him because i identified myself too much with him. But srsly he was very charismatic due to his high iq.

Yea maybe i like him because i identified myself too much with him. But srsly he was very charismatic due to his high iq.
L was an odd person and a genius, that's the reasson why he's so interesting.

Both Light and L were high iq. L was definitely more relatable to me but I would want to be more like Light. I like them both but Light mogs L

Light proved his superiority by defeating L

Both Light and L were high iq. L was definitely more relatable to me but I would want to be more like Light. I like them both but Light mogs L

Light proved his superiority by defeating L
I am more like Light, except I'm dark haired.

I am more like Light, except I'm dark haired.
Lookswise I'm more like Light but in terms of personality and the way he presents himself I'm more like L

Lookswise I'm more like Light but in terms of personality and the way he presents himself I'm more like L
In terms of personality I'm a Light/L hybrid xD

Virgin L vs Chad Raitou