• JFL
Reactions: ketamin
Your mouth area looks asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, try2beme and manletmogger
actin like pedo around kids

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I look utterly shit. How I CAN BE fucking chad?
Le fort 1.

Also bsso, probably, to completely adjust the construct.

I might be wrong tho, post your teeth, cephs if u have them too, and we’ll see

You look very good bro. The beard looks nice. Minimum HTN around high HTN. like 5,25psl atleast.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Autismcel and negativetiltedheart
Man

Man u r already looking groomed only some beard and hairstyle can I groom u ma boy 🤗
I had not showered for 4 days and my beard is overgrown and im very bloated.. I will try take same video with Proper grooming and turbo leanmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Le fort 1.

Also bsso, probably, to completely adjust the construct.

I might be wrong tho, post your teeth, cephs if u have them too, and we’ll see
Nah im not recessed just fat. I have super forward grown face and my teeth are straight.

HTN to girls 25+ or girls with daddy issues.

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and negativetiltedheart
You look very good bro. The beard looks nice. Minimum HTN around high HTN. like 5,25psl atleast.
Are u messing with me? I expect to get mtn ratings because my jaw did not look very lean in the video.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and TechnoBoss
Are u messing with me? I expect to get mtn ratings because my jaw did not look very lean in the video.
No bro. I'm not trolling. You look very good bro I'm being serious. Didn't notice anything wrong with your jaw.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Can easily get a Stacylite GF.

Will that help?
Yes 120 mg made my hollow cheeks like 9-10% btw I was 12 % bf then tldr take furosemide 80 mg or 120 mg and check pneumos thread related to it ull surely be amazed by results

• Woah
But seriously, did you get jaw fillers?

Nah im not recessed just fat. I have super forward grown face and my teeth are straight.
With an upper lip that lays far below the lower lip, low paranasal support and a flat face?

Ok, brother, trust your self perception :bluepill:

(it's over for you)

You're a LTN in my opinion btw. I don't mean to be harsh, it's just the perception I have of your face, but I already explained why.

You can keep feeding on the copium "HTN" answers, but let me tell you they're inaccurate, otherwise you'd be getting treated like royalty or like @Charisma on reddit. Over.

u look like this actor, another class3cel. He'd also get HTN ratings here but he'll never get praised elsewhere.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, poopoohead and negativetiltedheart
Your jaw was rounded before.
It is possible that close selfie distortion caused my jaw look round. but this video was taken far away.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Thoughts @MakinItHappen ?

With an upper lip that lays far below the lower lip, low paranasal support and a flat face?

Ok, brother, trust your self perception :bluepill:

(it's over for you)

You're a LTN in my opinion btw. I don't mean to be harsh, it's just the perception I have of your face, but I already explained why.

You can keep feeding on the copium "HTN" answers, but let me tell you they're inaccurate, otherwise you'd be getting treated like royalty or like @Charisma on reddit. Over.

View attachment 2911243View attachment 2911245
u look like this actor, another class3cel. He'd also get HTN ratings here but he'll never get praised elsewhere.
So are you saying that im recessed if my upper teeth only show when Im smile like this dude?

chad to every women 26+

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, Zeta and negativetiltedheart
- Hair is shit
- Just woken
- Bloated from burger king
- Unshaved beard

I rate myself ltn/ low mtn

Bad features
- Shit nose
- sHIT eyes
- Shit ratios

Good features
- Good chin
- Good eyebrow
- 0 norwood

View attachment 2911101
Mtn ur nose and eyes are dogshit get rhino and implants asap

• +1
So are you saying that im recessed if my upper teeth only show when Im smile like this dude?
Your maxilla is recessed, you have a class 3 skeletal profile

Maybe you had braces that fixed your teeth but the underlying skeleton is still misaligned, it’s OVER, it never began for you.

Le fort 1 or DEATH:blackpill:

Attachments

• 7347D9AE-183B-42BB-BDEC-815ADA99BD54.jpeg
    7347D9AE-183B-42BB-BDEC-815ADA99BD54.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, negativetiltedheart and Pakicel
He has good pheno, chin width and overall bone-mass. Harmony not there though.
Do you still feel like beefing with him?

I still remember your fights when your first joined.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
He has good pheno, chin width and overall bone-mass. Harmony not there though.
Oh. Are you still planning to get eye surgery? Did you know there are people here getting cosmetic OBO now? Like even back in 2021-2022, that was considered a pipedream and now it seems like it will become something like bimax.

Okay so what I need to do prove that I have no recession? Im open to kill my cope.
He just wants to propose the @BlackpillRemedy to your situation even if a bluepilled one would work perfectly fine.

• +1
Oh. Are you still planning to get eye surgery? Did you know there are people here getting cosmetic OBO now? Like even back in 2021-2022, that was considered a pipedream and now it seems like it will become something like bimax.

Microneedling under my eye has built up collagen and neutralised the slight NCT. So I really don't need it.

My eye-area has always been my strength.

I've also had multiple bone-grafts and the tooth replaced. So the bone that had been lost has been replenished.

Honestly I don't need anything other than perhaps jaw implants and veneers without scraping. I'll look into both in the future. Veneers without scraping more than likely later this year.

I'm too settled in a LTR and career. Don't wish to try any stunts with a level of 'Chad' attractiveness I will never attain.

We all know it takes something quite special to be Chad as someone with an Indian/Pakistani pheno. I can't be mad. I drew the long-straw all things considered. I have the Chad hair gene, quite good-area and solid facial averageness with a good chin. My jaw is rounded but find my an Indian/Pakistani's that isn't lol. I will never bald or recede in hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and Pakicel
View attachment 2911296

Microneedling under my eye has built up collagen and neutralised the slight NCT. So I really don't need it.

My eye-area has always been my strength.

I've also had multiple bone-grafts and the tooth replaced. So the bone that had been lost has been replenished.

Honestly I don't need anything other than perhaps jaw implants and veneers without scraping. I'll look into both in the future. Veneers without scraping more than likely later this year.

I'm too settled in a LTR and career. Don't wish to try any stunts with a level of 'Chad' attractiveness I will never attain.

We all know it takes something quite special to be Chad as someone with an Indian/Pakistani pheno. I can't be mad. I drew the long-straw all things considered. I have the Chad hair gene, quite good-area and solid facial averageness with a good chin. My jaw is rounded but find my an Indian/Pakistani's that isn't lol. I will never bald or recede in hairline.
Yeah. That's pretty fair. I don't think your NCT was ever a big failo. At least, not bad enough to warrant expensive and risky surgeries.

I was just wondering what your thoughts were on just how quickly plastic surgery has progressed. Like I thought I would never see routine cosmetic OBOs for at least 20-30 years. But it seems like it will become about as common and invasive as bimax. Still difficult but this a previously unfixable harmony-destroying failo is becoming fixable in the same way recessed jaws are.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen