Rate me 100% unfrauded

Isn't that a class I not a class III? In either case, he would need bimax with orthodontics.

@negativetiltedheart I wouldn't ignore this unless you are forcing your bite to look like that. Go consult with a good orthodontist and a maxillofacial surgeon. Safi and Pagnoni offer free consults if you don't want to spend money.
I have no problem. My bite is like this when I relax it. The uupper front theet are slightly forward. My dentist would say shit if I had maxilla problems. I never had any problem with my teeth or breathing.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I have no problem. My bite is like this when I relax it. The uupper front theet are slightly forward. My dentist would say shit if I had maxilla problems. I never had any problem with my teeth or breathing.

View attachment 2911678
What is your normal bite like? What is this then:

Are you forcing your bite to look like that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone and BlackpillRemedy

Attachments

• D331B8AF-0DD3-4369-9CEF-17AFB6BC0B43.jpeg
    D331B8AF-0DD3-4369-9CEF-17AFB6BC0B43.jpeg
    472 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pakicel and BlackpillRemedy
Yes this my normal bite
IMG 3243

That’s also a deformed bite, blud, the only reason your upper teeth cover your lower teeth is that the lower incisors are tilted inwards, and you have a big open bite.

It’s OVER :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Pakicel
Yes this my normal bite
Dude. You have an open bite. Not as bad as that previous pic. But still. You should get it checked. It could result in TMJ, your front teeth getting worn down, speech problems etc. IDK if you need bimax though. Maybe braces are enough.

View attachment 2911536
That’s also a deformed bite, blud, the only reason your upper teeth cover your lower teeth is that the lower incisors are tilted inwards, and you have a big open bite.

It’s OVER :feelshaha:
And you call urself expert? iF I HAD open bite I would look like deformed.

If I had open bite I cannot even touch my lower teeth.

This what normal bite looks like nigga. Teeth upper teeth are supposed to be little bit forward.

Attachments

• 1715455723199.png
    1715455723199.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Dude. You have an open bite. Not as bad as that previous pic. But still. You should get it checked. It could result in TMJ, your front teeth getting worn down, speech problems etc. IDK if you need bimax though. Maybe braces are enough.
This is open bite

• +1
Your back teeth don't touch. It's called a posterior open bite.

If you want to ignore it. Go ahead. But it's a bad idea to do that. I am not against delusionmaxxing. But don't lie to yourself when it comes to things that could affect your health. Like if you had diabetes, would you just ignore it? No. You'd seek treatment. Same logic applies here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Igotbraindamage and chadmaverickmaxxing
your teeth look a bit off but your face is actually pretty good for an ethnic man

• +1
Your back teeth don't touch. It's called a posterior open bite.

If you want to ignore it. Go ahead. But it's a bad idea to do that. I am not against delusionmaxxing. But don't lie to yourself when it comes to things that could affect your health. Like if you had diabetes, would you just ignore it? No. You'd seek treatment. Same logic applies here.
Could that shit fix my lips position? If Had posterior open bite... It does not even require surgery.

• +1
What is your normal bite like? What is this then:

View attachment 2911690

Are you forcing your bite to look like that?
your teeth dont look aligned and look crooked and crowded but i dont htink its as major as these niggas are making out, braces or Invisalign should be fine but its just csometic jfl, most peoples teeth are bad anyway

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and negativetiltedheart
Could that shit fix my lips position? If Had posterior open bite... It does not even require surgery.
IDK. I am not very knowledgeable about this. You will have to get it checked by an ortho. Just be careful about them trying to sell you ineffective treatments. I don't think you should be caring that much about your lips when you might have a functional issue.

IDK. I am not very knowledgeable about this. You will have to get it checked by an ortho. Just be careful about them trying to sell you ineffective treatments. I don't think you should be caring that much about your lips when you might have a functional issue.
I dont know man my back teeth touches when I bite. I think my teeth are just lill bit crooked. If had bite problem.. they would have fix that shit when I was kid. They always do that in Finland.

• +1
your teeth dont look aligned and look crooked and crowded but i dont htink its as major as these niggas are making out, braces or Invisalign should be fine but its just csometic jfl, most peoples teeth are bad anyway
Crowding is not a functional problem, though it does make it harder to keep the space between your teeth clean. But the back teeth not touching could really fuck him up in the long-run. Maybe it is not that bad. We don't really know. That's why he needs to get checked.

Crowding is not a functional problem, though it does make it harder to keep the space between your teeth clean. But the back teeth not touching could really fuck him up in the long-run. Maybe it is not that bad. We don't really know. That's why he needs to get checked.
But they are touching when I bite.

• +1
are u a barber

You look good, better than most people, you’re just mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
- Hair is shit
- Just woken
- Bloated from burger king
- Unshaved beard

I rate myself ltn/ low mtn

Bad features
- Shit nose
- sHIT eyes
- Shit ratios

Good features
- Good chin
- Good eyebrow
- 0 norwood

View attachment 2911101

Drop the shit sympathy seeking behavior boyo, it's giving me the ick.

Work on your frame, your head looks too big for your body. You are yapping about your jaw being 2% more bloated when you have negative appeal with that body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadmaverickmaxxing and negativetiltedheart
Do you have a 3D scan of your bite? There are clinics that give you one for free if you go for an invisalign consult.
No i dont. But u can clearly see they are touching i can even feel them with my hand.

Attachments

• E8FF51BB-8B4E-49AD-BB22-A10AC93D9D24.jpeg
    E8FF51BB-8B4E-49AD-BB22-A10AC93D9D24.jpeg
    449.6 KB · Views: 0
You look good, better than most people, you’re just mentally ill

He is a 33 year old man that does this sympathy seeking bullshit. He did the same thing on a different account a while back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Sens, chadmaverickmaxxing and 1 other person
Drop the shit sympathy seeking behavior boyo, it's giving me the ick.

Work on your frame, your head looks too big for your body. You are yapping about your jaw being 2% more bloated when you have negative appeal with that body.
Im not trying catch sympathy i Legit think Im ugly but u are right.

Cry for robust med mogger. Underbite = infinity T in puberty
Doesn't matter if you are a med mogger if you have TMJ. Ded srs, there are people who want to rope because of severe jaw pain.

He is a 33 year old man that does this sympathy seeking bullshit. He did the same thing on a different account a while back.
No i have shit self esteem and really think i look shit.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
No but i cut my own hair.
are you really 33? which country are you in? yeah most ethnics dont get laid in the west even if theyre Gl so i can see why you are here, unless they are some low inhib drug dealers

are you really 33? which country are you in? yeah most ethnics dont get laid in the west even if theyre Gl so i can see why you are here, unless they are some low inhib drug dealers
yes i Have GF.. iM NOT here slaying. I just want get rid of my mentall illness. Im 33 AND im GETTING old. Im in crisis..

yes i Have GF.. iM NOT here slaying. I just want get rid of my mentall illness. Im 33 AND im GETTING old. Im in crisis..
you look fine, you must be retarded. go marry her and have some kids instead of worrying about your ratios. hit the gym or something if you want to ascend like a normal man instead of thinking of cracking your skull open

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
you look fine, you must be retarded. go marry her and have some kids instead of worrying about your ratios. hit the gym or something if you want to ascend like a normal man instead of thinking of cracking your skull open
I cannot even eat anything. My stomach does not even allow me to eat fish.

MTN. Anyone saying anything above that is retarded guy has no harmony

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and negativetiltedheart
yeah i agree bhai but harmony is just cope to make people feel good about their bad features
He has bad features. Eye area and nose are awful. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
He has bad features. Eye area and nose are awful. Stop coping
Yeah my nose is bad but i get compliment with my eyes irl. They look shit here because i havent sleep well for 4 days. I dont blame u. I look Mess here. I have small flu.

Attachments

• 6161ED3D-FBB8-4CCA-9651-121634595605.jpeg
    6161ED3D-FBB8-4CCA-9651-121634595605.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 14275BB4-0698-4CAC-8641-ED10CFE272CC.jpeg
    14275BB4-0698-4CAC-8641-ED10CFE272CC.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 63D71E51-4421-4026-8F73-7510ED092DEF.jpeg
    63D71E51-4421-4026-8F73-7510ED092DEF.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 0