Rate me 14, 175

KrAM3r

KrAM3r

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
10
14, 175 cm ≈ 5,8 feet

20261004 101055
20261004 101108
 

Attachments

  • 30343.jpg
    30343.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20261004_101108.jpg
    20261004_101108.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 0
175 is 5'9
Nigga why tf are you balding at 14 nigga do you even eat food nigga get braces nigga wtf are you doing with your life nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: trueacnemf
Jbw carried and holy chin tho thats the only thing that made your dad reproduce , rep me nigga
 
175 is 5'9
Nigga why tf are you balding at 14 nigga do you even eat food nigga get braces nigga wtf are you doing with your life nigga
I eat regular food, and about braces, I think I need them, my teeth look terrible, thanks for the help
 
I eat regular food, and about braces, I think I need them, my teeth look terrible, thanks for the help
make sure u get marpe along with braces trust me man
 
  • +1
Reactions: KrAM3r
I eat regular food, and about braces, I think I need them, my teeth look terrible, thanks for the help
Yeah bro I eat bread and rice and chicken bro I eat good food bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: BruceyT
People are overreacting you genuinely have very good chin and robust forehead. Do something about eye brows and you hairline is way ti high . Cover it with hairs .
 
  • +1
Reactions: KrAM3r
lltn, get braces, grow hair, dye eyebrows, get contacts, hit the gym to build muscle, and let puberty do the rest. most of the people here are just overly reacting.
 
  • +1
Reactions: KrAM3r
My advice IS... Forget Looksmaxxing and do mentalmaxxing+ enjoymaxxing. Some people simply have too Bad cards to BE dealt with.
 
  • +1
Reactions: KrAM3r
listen bro, their overaggerating. Its never over at 14 ur still developing, if u genuinely eat healthy( redmeat, organs, raw milk, eggs, fruits like dates bananas figs, no goy slop) ull be suprised by what you'd like like when ur done growing. Icl its now or never bcs when ur old the damage is irreversible (ur gonna be a sub5 incel with a horrible life). maybe get a hair translpant for the front push it down like an inch. also derma stamp ur eyebrows and use rosmeray oil to make them thicker. good luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: KrAM3r
175 is 5'9
Nigga why tf are you balding at 14 nigga do you even eat food nigga get braces nigga wtf are you doing with your life nigga
you cant be balding at 14, its just high hairline genetics

OP grow your hair out and cover your forehead

also let puberty do its thing (thats most guys here that claim to ascend) was just growing up
 
  • +1
Reactions: KrAM3r
you cant be balding at 14, its just high hairline genetics

OP grow your hair out and cover your forehead

also let puberty do its thing (thats most guys here that claim to ascend) was just growing up
About the "bald patches," asked the neural network what it was, it turned out to be a parting and a hair room in the vortex zone, now I washed my hair and brushed my hair, all right.
 
@trav191
 
  • JFL
Reactions: trav191

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
23
Views
127
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
carefulwithmyheart
OP Rate 14
Replies
2
Views
32
ByeCruelworld
ByeCruelworld
D
Replies
2
Views
67
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje
D
Replies
4
Views
111
trueacnemf
trueacnemf
brutalcow62
Replies
1
Views
50
imnotapproachable
imnotapproachable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top