KrAM3r
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Posts
- 12
- Reputation
- 10
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
brutal... but to be honest you are lltn and if u tried maybe hltn
I eat regular food, and about braces, I think I need them, my teeth look terrible, thanks for the help175 is 5'9
Nigga why tf are you balding at 14 nigga do you even eat food nigga get braces nigga wtf are you doing with your life nigga
Get oscar patel course,k shami dbloat and guasha
make sure u get marpe along with braces trust me manI eat regular food, and about braces, I think I need them, my teeth look terrible, thanks for the help
Yeah bro I eat bread and rice and chicken bro I eat good food broI eat regular food, and about braces, I think I need them, my teeth look terrible, thanks for the help
close your eyes and make a wish
That sounds too sarcastic, you mean I need to start eating something else?Yeah bro I eat bread and rice and chicken bro I eat good food bro
?close your eyes and make a wish
Its genuinly insane how different 14yo can look
when did u hit pubertyYeah bro I eat bread and rice and chicken bro I eat good food bro
you cant be balding at 14, its just high hairline genetics175 is 5'9
Nigga why tf are you balding at 14 nigga do you even eat food nigga get braces nigga wtf are you doing with your life nigga
About the "bald patches," asked the neural network what it was, it turned out to be a parting and a hair room in the vortex zone, now I washed my hair and brushed my hair, all right.you cant be balding at 14, its just high hairline genetics
OP grow your hair out and cover your forehead
also let puberty do its thing (thats most guys here that claim to ascend) was just growing up
14, 175 cm
ltn
grow your hair out and fix your eyebrows and eye area first. then start working on your asymmetry if you can