Rate me, 14M 5'11

fraudmaxxd_mtn

fraudmaxxd_mtn

Mtn hell
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
55
Reputation
12
Be honest is it over (yes I'm squinting but I don't give a shit, fraud till you make it)
 

Attachments

  • 9939540ef2eaf631db2edaeb0609c643_0~2.jpeg
    9939540ef2eaf631db2edaeb0609c643_0~2.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 0
  • fc1b43760de2910e1b5396c65aed0284_0~2.jpeg
    fc1b43760de2910e1b5396c65aed0284_0~2.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 159585f5930d7646f2b20db5950aa7c0_0~2.jpeg
    159585f5930d7646f2b20db5950aa7c0_0~2.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 0
  • b32739fe0a7ee1a75bb6125f1ad7de33_0~2.jpeg
    b32739fe0a7ee1a75bb6125f1ad7de33_0~2.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
shit quality photos, no side, frauding your ass off
only good feature i can see is ramus
Yeah I said I'm frauding my ass off in the caption but I don't give a shit. Only 2 shit quality photos and they ain't even that bad, 1 relatively side profile maybe more like 1/5 but thats practically a side
 
lltn
upper-facial-third (forehead) is 50% of your face jfl
megamind
Well that's why I've grown out my hair so u can't see it, you say my upper third is shit because I'm holding back my hair you wet sock, also in no world is this lltn you cuck master
 
Be honest is it over (yes I'm squinting but I don't give a shit, fraud till you make it)
You look good bro like lmtn-mmtn and you have potential for a fellow 14yo and you prolly get alot of girls cuz you look prettyboy
 
You look good bro like lmtn-mmtn and you have potential for a fellow 14yo and you prolly get alot of girls cuz you look prettyboy
Didn't mean to reply it to with nothing mb was gonna say I get no girls 😔
 
lltn
upper-facial-third (forehead) is 50% of your face jfl
megamind
If u truly wanted to say something was 50% of my face then you'd go to my elongated midface you pube
 
Really? I thought I was lwk lmtn damn looksInflation is real✌️
No looks inflation here, you are a solid lltn, but your height is carrying you, if you were 5'6 like me i would say you have a subhuman's smv
 
No looks inflation here, you are a solid lltn, but your height is carrying you, if you were 5'6 like me i would say you have a subhuman's smv
I'm not a dumbass I know I wouldn't be subhuman if I was 5'6, my face is bad, but not that bad🫩
 
  • +1
Reactions: brazilianltn

Similar threads

fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
28
Views
133
fraudmaxxd_mtn
fraudmaxxd_mtn
MilkywayDesu
Replies
3
Views
26
MilkywayDesu
MilkywayDesu
benji6903
Replies
0
Views
12
benji6903
benji6903
benji6903
Replies
1
Views
35
pyke_000
P
lion092921
Replies
65
Views
425
lion092921
lion092921

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 67agarthan
Back
Top