fraudmaxxd_mtn
Mtn hell
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2026
- Posts
- 55
- Reputation
- 12
Be honest is it over (yes I'm squinting but I don't give a shit, fraud till you make it)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Really? I thought I was lwk lmtn damn looksInflation is realLtn gang

Too what? (If u say a fade your getting your fingernails ripped off)clean ur hair or cut ur hair
in no point in time would you have been mtnReally? I thought I was lwk lmtn damn looksInflation is real![]()
lltnBe honest is it over (yes I'm squinting but I don't give a shit, fraud till you make it)
shit quality photos, no side, frauding your ass offBe honest is it over (yes I'm squinting but I don't give a shit, fraud till you make it)
Yeah I said I'm frauding my ass off in the caption but I don't give a shit. Only 2 shit quality photos and they ain't even that bad, 1 relatively side profile maybe more like 1/5 but thats practically a sideshit quality photos, no side, frauding your ass off
only good feature i can see is ramus
Well that's why I've grown out my hair so u can't see it, you say my upper third is shit because I'm holding back my hair you wet sock, also in no world is this lltn you cuck masterlltn
upper-facial-third (forehead) is 50% of your face jfl
megamind
You look good bro like lmtn-mmtn and you have potential for a fellow 14yo and you prolly get alot of girls cuz you look prettyboyBe honest is it over (yes I'm squinting but I don't give a shit, fraud till you make it)
You look good bro like lmtn-mmtn and you have potential for a fellow 14yo and you prolly get alot of girls cuz you look prettyboy
Didn't mean to reply it to with nothing mb was gonna say I get no girlsYou look good bro like lmtn-mmtn and you have potential for a fellow 14yo and you prolly get alot of girls cuz you look prettyboy

Still you look pretty boy and you joined on my birthday niceDidn't mean to reply it to with nothing mb was gonna say I get no girls![]()
Fe thx manStill you look pretty boy and you joined on my birthday nice
Mate did u only look at one image because if u looked at the others then you'd see that my hair covers my ENTIRE foreheadyo that forehead is fucking massive hltn
If u truly wanted to say something was 50% of my face then you'd go to my elongated midface you pubelltn
upper-facial-third (forehead) is 50% of your face jfl
megamind
Yeah but I'm afraid of going to the barbers cause last time I went they fucked my shit upfair enough lwk clean it up tho it looks shabby
No looks inflation here, you are a solid lltn, but your height is carrying you, if you were 5'6 like me i would say you have a subhuman's smvReally? I thought I was lwk lmtn damn looksInflation is real![]()
I'm not a dumbass I know I wouldn't be subhuman if I was 5'6, my face is bad, but not that badNo looks inflation here, you are a solid lltn, but your height is carrying you, if you were 5'6 like me i would say you have a subhuman's smv
I said subhuman smv nog subhuman face bhaiI'm not a dumbass I know I wouldn't be subhuman if I was 5'6, my face is bad, but not that bad
Shit misread it mb, eh feI said subhuman smv nog subhuman face bhai
AlrShit misread it mb, eh fe
then clean your hair it looks disgustingToo what? (If u say a fade your getting your fingernails ripped off)