Rate me :14m 5'11

I'm out skateboarding rn so it might look like I'm trying too hard in the photos I'm just bored so I took a selfie and wanted people to rate it, sorry if it looks like I'm trying to show myself to my discord e-kitten (figuratively) I lwk don't know how to take photos that don't look like that yeah anyways sry in advance js give me a rating. If u insult me I won't care cause of what happend with my other posts it's already been done and said so your not fucking special
Everyone was making fun of you just probably cause of the long desc, You're about lmtn, and good looking.
Genuinely ignore anyone saying you are under HLTN
 
Everyone was making fun of you just probably cause of the long desc, You're about lmtn, and good looking.
Genuinely ignore anyone saying you are under HLTN
Or just cause you look feminine.
 
Everyone was making fun of you just probably cause of the long desc, You're about lmtn, and good looking.
Genuinely ignore anyone saying you are under HLTN
DW I'm not that dumb to know when someone calls me sub human to take it to heart
 
Thats litt what it means you genuine idiot

your*
Are you dumb or something so sub 3 is 1/8 sub 5 is 2/8 ltn is 3/8 mtn is 4/8 htn is 5/8 cl is 6/8 chad is 7/8 true Adam is 8/8 and your saying anything below a 5 is sub 5 make it make sense
 
Or just cause you look feminine.
Yeah I look rly feminine in this picture cause the wind is blowing hair into my eyes making it look like I have really long lashes
 
Your
Are you dumb or something so sub 3 is 1/8 sub 5 is 2/8 ltn is 3/8 mtn is 4/8 htn is 5/8 cl is 6/8 chad is 7/8 true Adam is 8/8 and your saying anything below a 5 is sub 5 make it make sense
Iqlet
 
Yeah I look rly feminine in this picture cause the wind is blowing hair into my eyes making it look like I have really long lashes
your lashes are nice. wanna be friends? i have no one, maybe add me on dc?
 

Similar threads

fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
28
Views
179
fraudmaxxd_mtn
fraudmaxxd_mtn
fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
28
Views
149
mcdawkflawk
M
S
Replies
19
Views
112
sonic55555
S
X
Replies
13
Views
150
BruceyT
BruceyT
MilkywayDesu
Replies
13
Views
136
xanlack
xanlack

Users who are viewing this thread

  • aaronbp
Back
Top