Rate me (15, 5'9" high inhib mixed nigga.)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-09 144255.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-09 144255.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
stop morhping bro it looks so obvious :lul: ur nose is bigger and the facefeeler just give up
Wdym my nose is bigger? And what is facefeeler.

take a picture normally on selfie mode and send it
I don't have a phone lol. I can take a picture with my laptop camera though, DM.

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Extremely good you have an amazing frame and amazing frame to waist ratio. Female gaze body, otw to becoming chad tbh
His body is shit retard he needs to lift. I would legit ban people giving these comments if I was admin

His body is shit retard he needs to lift. I would legit ban people giving these comments if I was admin
I don't want to gymmaxx dude. Maybe later in life, I have some skinny jeans to fit.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
bgm bhai you didnt rate me still on my latest thread

I don't want to gymmaxx dude. Maybe later in life, I have some skinny jeans to fit.
at 5 9 youd look great man if you did your aura and halo would be increased

im roiding idgaf i look skinny udner clothes i cant fill my heihgt with mucles
Are you the one guy who made the thread with the title "I'm not ugly I've ascended?" Mirin, low HTN imo, your mandible just isn't wide enough. But I saw somebody else talk about your clavicles, do they normally look like that?

• Love it
Reactions: S1d456
Are you the one guy who made the thread with the title "I'm not ugly I've ascended?" Mirin, low HTN imo, your mandible just isn't wide enough. But I saw somebody else talk about your clavicles, do they normally look like that?
haha yes bro appreciate it adn yes my clavicles are fucked:trepidation:😥

Mixed with what
Black + black ?:feelswhat:

Solid HTN - chadlite range
you look old AF to me dude. 15 is a little crazy to look like this imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: proibitio
You have to be retarded to think a nigga who has 2.2 million straight off his looks doesn’t mog this dude
He's 15 dumb ass he literally just attained his looks. He mogs.

• Love it
high mtn

• WTF
what are you mixed with