Rate me (15, 5'9" high inhib mixed nigga.)

He's 15 dumb ass he literally just attained his looks. He mogs.
If this nga ever reaches 2.2 million followers I’ll cut my left testicle off and mail it to you

• JFL
Reactions: smallman, proibitio and Blackgymmax

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-09 195656.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-09 195656.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
this makes sense onto why you have some white facial bones and features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and proibitio
btw its eris

• Woah
Reactions: proibitio
this makes sense onto why you have some white facial bones and features
Are you gonna say his white features made him good looking :eek:

• JFL
but im not a girl so idk exactly about appeal

We already know how that went down last time though:feelswhy:
jfl, when we first met on cord i was super racist... but i started going out and started to see reality.. black people are genuinely nice people anways i been nt maxxxing and going to the gym to stop being a skinny fuck jfl

• Love it
chadlite imo you shouldnt be on here in the first place go enjoy beiing a teenager and delete this post to avoid risking any future employment

jfl, when we first met on cord i was super racist... but i started going out and started to see reality.. black people are genuinely nice people anways i been nt maxxxing and going to the gym to stop being a skinny fuck jfl
That's great to hear man. Love to see it❤️

Will you be staying slim enough to fit tailored clothing?

• +1
Reactions: muh
chadlite imo you shouldnt be on here in the first place go enjoy beiing a teenager and delete this post to avoid risking any future employment
Can't delete. I don't see why this would hurt my chances with employers. But then again, the premise of this server and the things that can be found on here could, I guess, lower my chances.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Niched htn for women with preference for a nigger iguess but I dont think u can smvmog a 6'4 dreadhead imo, consider getting shoe lifts since niggers are preferred tall usually

That's great to hear man. Love to see it❤️

Will you be staying slim enough to fit tailored clothing?
yea def just gonna build my torso enough tot where i can beat ass and protect myself due to my height i dont have to put on much muscle

Can't delete. I don't see why this would hurt my chances with employers. But then again, the premise of this server and the things that can be found on here could, I guess, lower my chances.
employers dont wanna hire people who associate themselves with anything to do with inceldom, it is highly stigmatised

• +1
good looking for a monkey

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: proibitio and luria
Yo conclusion this the image i was talking about
Very late, sorry. I was reminded of this when I recently got into a race debate on Twitter and the person I was arguing with showed me this similar table. I decided to search for the source of the table as the source being "Bureau of Justice" was very vague (for a reason, you're about to see why.) What I found is what I believe to be the origin of the original data table in this pdf: https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

As I scrolled to look for the exact table shown in this screenshot I instead reached the end, not finding a single table that had these exact numbers. What I did find however is exactly what you would expect to see for a homicide rate data table being controlled for household income (screenshots 1-3.)

Screenshot 2024 04 29 163739
Screenshot 2024 04 29 163753
Screenshot 2024 04 29 163542

As you can see in these screenshots (obviously the numbers with small sample sizes should be taken with a grain of salt), Black crime (would be more appropriate to say victimizations) did in fact decrease to near similar levels as White households. So I've come to the conclusion that this screenshot is BS.

All I had to say, hope you've been doing good.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Very late, sorry. I was reminded of this when I recently got into a race debate on Twitter and the person I was arguing with showed me this similar table. I decided to search for the source of the table as the source being "Bureau of Justice" was very vague (for a reason, you're about to see why.) What I found is what I believe to be the origin of the original data table in this pdf: https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

As I scrolled to look for the exact table shown in this screenshot I instead reached the end, not finding a single table that had these exact numbers. What I did find however is exactly what you would expect to see for a homicide rate data table being controlled for household income (screenshots 1-3.)

View attachment 2888778View attachment 2888779View attachment 2888783

As you can see in these screenshots (obviously the numbers with small sample sizes should be taken with a grain of salt), Black crime (would be more appropriate to say victimizations) did in fact decrease to near similar levels as White households. So I've come to the conclusion that this screenshot is BS.

All I had to say, hope you've been doing good.
Good shit

• +1