Rate me 15 and 5’9”

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
Rate these pictures of me 1st is semi frauded I have acne and was cheek biting to see what I could look like with a lower bf%. Also does anyone know if my chin to philtrum ratio will improve through puberty

Attachments

• IMG_4955.jpeg
    IMG_4955.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4988.png
    IMG_4988.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
I see potential, you're 15 gtfoh

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Mosh12
Frauded hard but could potentially be a slayer in the coming years, better leave this shithole asap

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Acridax and Mosh12
High htn with chadlite potential in these frauded pics
Genuinely asking, why?
I found org when I was 14 and made my whole life worse with it best you just leave and stay bluepilled you can live a good life with bluepill

I found org when I was 14 and made my whole life worse with it best you just leave and stay bluepilled you can live a good life with bluepill
How so was your life made worse? Currently deciding whether or not I should just delete my account since everybody is suggesting so.

bruh im 14 in this shithole

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
How so was your life made worse? Currently deciding whether or not I should just delete my account since everybody is suggesting so.
I am self conscious about how I look 24/7 and want to cut my face off, even though you are gl you will eventually hate your face and be less happy than if you had just gone through life without blackpill

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Acridax
I am self conscious about how I look 24/7 and want to cut my face off, even though you are gl you will eventually hate your face and be less happy than if you had just gone through life without blackpill
im already in that loophole like you, theres no turning back

I’ve been lurking for almost half a year ngl that’s already pretty much happened I can never tell if I’m ltn or chadlite and I can tell my mental state is constantly deteriorating with every day I can no longer look at someone without completely analyzing their facial features, and wondering whether or not I’m more attractive and overall, although I have made a pretty solid transformation in those six months, I’m not sure it was worth it. I have come to realize that I value my looks over my sanity so I have to tread lightly going forward

@ mods

Why am I seeing so many children on the forum these days?

If you’re 11-17 go to a park and ride a bike, get off the forum

From 7/10 to 8/10. Get off of this forum, put your pics on Tinder, and collect matches.