sblegolifter
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2026
- Posts
- 4
- Reputation
- 0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
vaseline on your lipsWhat can I do to to ascend/ look better physique and face
Be very careful about that I boxed for 4 years and was cutting weight in peak development years and it really fucked with my developmentI do already go to a gym I just started bout 1 month I can’t really gain weight as I do wrestling so I need to stay in my weight class that’s why I’m kinda small
do roidsWhat can I do to to ascend/ look better physique and face
Nah lowk when I’m older I proly am i already have a sourcehow can dudes not look at their own faces objectively and see there is literally nothing to do softmaxxing wise like goddamn too much of these posts lately