Rate me 15 m

sblegolifter

sblegolifter

Iron
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
What can I do to to ascend/ look better physique and face
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3808.png
    IMG_3808.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3651.jpeg
    IMG_3651.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
You're already a good-looking boy. Sign up for a gym, stick to a healthy and strict diet, and believe me, you'll thank me later and cut out those junk food binges.
 
I do already go to a gym I just started bout 1 month I can’t really gain weight as I do wrestling so I need to stay in my weight class that’s why I’m kinda small
 
I do already go to a gym I just started bout 1 month I can’t really gain weight as I do wrestling so I need to stay in my weight class that’s why I’m kinda small
Be very careful about that I boxed for 4 years and was cutting weight in peak development years and it really fucked with my development
 
you look like you havent even started puberty lol:hnghn: get off the site bro
 
asking dumbass questions aswell what do you think you can do? surgery and roids obviously, you will do neither.
 
how can dudes not look at their own faces objectively and see there is literally nothing to do softmaxxing wise like goddamn too much of these posts lately
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian

Similar threads

Hottentot
Replies
14
Views
68
Hottentot
Hottentot
S
Replies
0
Views
26
sufudjwkei28382
S
S
Replies
4
Views
60
jbranop
jbranop
REL203
Replies
3
Views
30
kliiipss
K
A
Replies
18
Views
75
jesterslayer
jesterslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lust ⛤
Back
Top