RATE ME 15m

Kingmaxxed

Kingmaxxed

Iron
also which bones should I bone smash to ascend and what do i need to do to ascend hard and softmax (files attached)

Attachments

• IMG_3334.jpeg
    IMG_3334.jpeg
    870.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3338.jpeg
    IMG_3338.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: opeggard and Lefty Rankin
also which bones should I bone smash to ascend and what do i need to do to ascend hard and softmax (files attached)
Don't be bone smashing. You look very good actually. Not for this forum, but for the real world. PSL will only twist your mind. Retards here will tell you retarded shit. And I don't care what anybody says, you are attractive. Get off this forum.

High mtn u look young

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
Also you are only 15 , you are going to look extremely different when you are 19-20. Just drink milk everyday and eat healthy food and go gym

i can’t take being alone anymore
I'm 19 and a KHHV . I'll continue being virgin for the next few years. You are not ugly.. ur only 15. Start going to the gym and eat healthy food. You could pull someone and if you still can't, you probably have issues talking to women

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Kingmaxxed
i can’t take being alone anymore
You are young. Don't be dumb. Teenage love only breeds confusion in the long run if you find it at your age. Don't fall for all the bullshit. Just chill and grow up. You're supposed to be alone at 15. Yeah, I know lots of kids have relationships. Don't focus on what other people have. The key to happiness I find is not living at the same pace as everyone else.

Your lack of a girlfriend isn't because of your looks. Don't get involved with PSL. You'll only fuck up your self image.

Some people need the black pill. You need the red pill. That's what will work for you. Well, actually everyone needs the red pill at some point. When it comes to maintaining LTRs.

Read the 48 laws of power. Don't go trying to consume red pill shit because there are a lot of doofuses out there on YouTube and nobody seems to be doing it right these days. A bunch of bald headed beta males all claiming to be "Alphas" (and I'm not talking about Tate).

Read the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green. Then read The Art of Seduction. I promise you'll be able to get what you want if you apply it all right without trying to emulate anyone else.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kingmaxxed and Kofri727
i can’t tell if your side profile is down grown or it might just be ur gonial angle

Don't be bone smashing. You look very good actually. Not for this forum, but for the real world. PSL will only twist your mind. Retards here will tell you retarded shit. And I don't care what anybody says, you are attractive. Get off this forum.
lol shut up bluepilled negro