Rate me (15yo)

S

seraphimofhatred

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
4
I'm 178cm, 65.2kg and I'm completely new to this thing, I started bomesmashing for 2-3 days now and yes I've done research about it so I don't fuck it up. I wanna know if I have potential and please don't hate, I'm trying my best. If you have any questions, I don't mind answering (also don't mind my butchered haircut and acne, I'm taking care of both)
1000009255
1000009256
1000009254
1000009258
 
Do softmaxxing bruh side is decent midface too large mtn
 
Do softmaxxing bruh side is decent midface too large mtn
Thanks, anything you recommend? I've been doing chin tucks and people been saying it's cope but it's been working somewhat for me
 
Thanks, anything you recommend? I've been doing chin tucks and people been saying it's cope but it's been working somewhat for me
Cope bro search softmaxxing guides on youtube and give thumbs up to people who reply to u its kind :Comfy:

Chin tucks do work i do them but dont rely only on It
 
  • +1
Reactions: seraphimofhatred
Cope bro search softmaxxing guides on youtube and give thumbs up to people who reply to u its kind :Comfy:

Chin tucks do work i do them but dont rely only on It
Alright bro thanks
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
8
Views
49
seraphimofhatred
S
Isma.-.
Replies
4
Views
83
merooL1
merooL1
tearsforme
Replies
7
Views
93
kyril
kyril
F
Replies
5
Views
79
seraphimofhatred
S
On0w
Replies
9
Views
78
JeongYooniee
JeongYooniee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top