Rate me 15yo

S

seraphimofhatred

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
4
178cm, 65.2kg. I'm new to this thing so please don't hate on me, I'm trying my best to look better. It's been 2-3 days since I started bomesmashing and yes I did research on how to do it correctly as well. I also do softmaxxing and I have seen multiple differences and I'm taking care of my stupid haircut and acne very well. I'm a smoker tho, not a lot since I'm planning to cut it out but yeah please rate me
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260926_124032.jpg
    IMG_20260926_124032.jpg
    597.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260926_124115.jpg
    IMG_20260926_124115.jpg
    711.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260926_124020.jpg
    IMG_20260926_124020.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260926_124046.jpg
    IMG_20260926_124046.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260927_145935.jpg
    IMG_20260927_145935.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Do skincare your contrast and skin quality looks bad and haircut doesnt appeal to everyone
Thanks, I've been taking care of it and Ive staying consistent, I have a dermatologist as well which helps me so it's most likely because of puberty and how shitty my food intake is. I'm not sure about haircut tho every barber has been butchering me
 
178cm, 65.2kg. I'm new to this thing so please don't hate on me, I'm trying my best to look better. It's been 2-3 days since I started bomesmashing and yes I did research on how to do it correctly as well. I also do softmaxxing and I have seen multiple differences and I'm taking care of my stupid haircut and acne very well. I'm a smoker tho, not a lot since I'm planning to cut it out but yeah please rate me
Bump
 
178cm, 65.2kg. I'm new to this thing so please don't hate on me, I'm trying my best to look better. It's been 2-3 days since I started bomesmashing and yes I did research on how to do it correctly as well. I also do softmaxxing and I have seen multiple differences and I'm taking care of my stupid haircut and acne very well. I'm a smoker tho, not a lot since I'm planning to cut it out but yeah please rate me
Bump
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
5
Views
45
seraphimofhatred
S
Isma.-.
Replies
4
Views
83
merooL1
merooL1
tearsforme
Replies
7
Views
93
kyril
kyril
F
Replies
5
Views
79
seraphimofhatred
S
On0w
Replies
9
Views
78
JeongYooniee
JeongYooniee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top