Rate me (16 years old)

Deleted member 17123

Deleted member 17123

Bronze
included many different side pose pics because i dont want to just fraud one of them and make it seem like its better than it actually is. I think have good transverse growth but bad sagittal growth and possible midface hypoplasia. I've been a mouthbreather the majority of my life and just started mewing.

Attachments

• 9B2D939C-93F0-409E-B63D-2FC838C13816.jpg
    9B2D939C-93F0-409E-B63D-2FC838C13816.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 927B15D5-1638-4648-8C28-5DA46C3CF8E5.jpg
    927B15D5-1638-4648-8C28-5DA46C3CF8E5.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 941AB709-9E9E-4B5A-B535-D89972210ECC.jpg
    941AB709-9E9E-4B5A-B535-D89972210ECC.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4326.jpg
    IMG_4326.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4373.jpg
    IMG_4373.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4329.jpg
    IMG_4329.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4374.jpg
    IMG_4374.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4375.jpg
    IMG_4375.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 19062, angloidcel and 15 others
tiktok eboy material tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Martyokart, Deleted member 6128, natsukimoyra and 13 others
Around htn - weak chadlite

If u don’t slay now it’s cause your a retard, unless your like 5’4 or something

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Biiyo03
Looks like a high tier normie with potential for chadlite
i dont think i can be a chadlite unless mewing fixes my recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Around htn - weak chadlite

If u don’t slay now it’s cause your a retard, unless your like 5’4 or something
i am 184cm tall and i have a bodycount of 2

i am 184cm tall and i have a bodycount of 2
You’ll be fine body count of 2 at 16 for a guy is good

Just stylemaxx now or something

Very good.

Get off this forum.

You'll descend if you keep browsing this shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neckedafter7, playgirlz, angloidcel and 9 others
got a haircut and it massively improved my looks. Noticing girls are looking at me more and shit. I've noticed black/dark blue fits me the best so im trying to wear clothes in that color. Idk about eboymaxxing

Very good.

Get off this forum.

thanks bro im just looking at looksmaxxing shit tbh. Though i do find incel memes kinda funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
So im guessing a 6.5 ish then?

You are still bone growing. You fronts are good which is most important... Just enjoy life and dont go the mentalcell rabbithole.

15 year old here, you mog me brutally

we're like the same psl tbh, we're both going to be chadlites-chads at an older age

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel and Toth's thot
jfl @ this bluepilled soycuck forum

to jbs ur chad appeal

in PSL chadlite at least

this forum is a fuckin nigger shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person

to jbs ur chad appeal

in PSL chadlite at least

i mean depends on the area to be honest. I live in Norway which is a country with many attractive guys

i mean depends on the area to be honest. I live in Norway which is a country with many attractive guys
Post those attractive guys

Post those attractive guys
i'll refrain from posting people i know/in my area without their permission. Anyone from Norway can back me on that though

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and TUSSELEIF
Dude, please do yourself a favor and close your laptop and never come to this site again.

You're 16, you've already fucked, you look well above average.

Just stop reading this, and leave. You are making yourself a retard by even being here. Once you have this knowledge, it's all down hill.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Lihito, ROTTING and 2 others

to jbs ur chad appeal

in PSL chadlite at least

How is he chadlite jfl
He's 5 PSL with 5.5-5.75 PSL potential

Very good.

Get off this forum.

You are still bone growing. You fronts are good which is most important... Just enjoy life and dont go the mentalcell rabbithole.
Dude, please do yourself a favor and close your laptop and never come to this site again.

You're 16, you've already fucked, you look well above average.

Just stop reading this, and leave. You are making yourself a retard by even being here. Once you have this knowledge, it's all down hill.
Cope. It's already over for him, he'll never be a normal person again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
How is he chadlite jfl
He's 5 PSL with 5.5-5.75 PSL potential

Cope. It's already over for him, he'll never be a normal person again
being blackpilled doesnt mean being an aspie retard

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
looks like a tik tok pretty boy in last 3 pics. look like you have gyno tho so try to lose some weight but if you can feel an actual lump behind your nipples you need surgery

looks like a tik tok pretty boy in last 3 pics. look like you have gyno tho so try to lose some weight but if you can feel an actual lump behind your nipples you need surgery

View attachment 1490763
ive heard many lose it after pubery so i might just wait until i'm 18 before i get surgery. And yes it's definitly gyno. I'm only 70kg

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
included many different side pose pics because i dont want to just fraud one of them and make it seem like its better than it actually is. I think have good transverse growth but bad sagittal growth and possible midface hypoplasia. I've been a mouthbreather the majority of my life and just started mewing.
Your front is good, side let's you down unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
ive heard many lose it after pubery so i might just wait until i'm 18 before i get surgery. And yes it's definitly gyno. I'm only 70kg
if it is a fat pad (pseudogynecomastia) than yeah it is possible but if you feel an actual bump behind you nipples that means you have breast buds and you cant shrink them without surgery

Brutal side but chadlite front or htn I think. How tall are u ?

to jbs ur chad appeal

in PSL chadlite at least

This forum's average is like 4.5psl but muh incel forum.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14478
htn

body count of 2 at 16?

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member 14478
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, ChristianChad, Xangsane and 1 other person
Im not sure what stops you, but you look like a bee's dick away from being HTN/borderline Chadlite with your overall physiognomy.

Maxilla deficient I think, or something

i'll refrain from posting people i know/in my area without their permission. Anyone from Norway can back me on that though
Can confirm, this country full of Chads

Your a chadlite. You are good looking and you look like an E-boy. Curtains are your best hairstyle. Side profile could be better but your too young for bimax. The important thing is you are good looking.

For now go to the gym (dont become a bloated ogre), mew, chew, posturemaxx, sleep 8 hours a day, use retinols + suncream and social circle maxx. There is probably some girls at your school crushing on you now (if you don't already have a GF/Lay yet). Im sure if you can hold a convosation with a girl and make her laugh she would date you. When your 18 if you want to get bimax go for it.

If you were at my highschool/college in the UK you would have been one of the cute guys there. UK is full of subhumans but you mog most of the of the people I know IRL.

I don't think this forum can offer you much, but you can stay if you want to. The shitposting is funny but don't LDAR here.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Xangsane, Prettyboy and 3 others
ugly i mog you to the tranny ass place

Your a chadlite. You are good looking and you look like an E-boy. Curtains are your best hairstyle. Side profile could be better but your too young for bimax. The important thing is you are good looking.

For now go to the gym (dont become a bloated ogre), mew, chew, posturemaxx, sleep 8 hours a day, use retinols + suncream and social circle maxx. There is probably some girls at your school crushing on you now (if you don't already have a GF/Lay yet). Im sure if you can hold a convosation with a girl and make her laugh she would date you. When your 18 if you want to get bimax go for it.

If you were at my highschool/college in the UK you would have been one of the cute guys there. UK is full of subhumans but you mog most of the of the people I know IRL.

I don't think this forum can offer you much, but you can stay if you want to. The shitposting is funny but don't LDAR here.
My bodycount is 2 so i'm not struggling really. I was just curious honestly, and indeed the shitposting is very funny

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Im pretty downward grown because of mouthbreathing so mewing might help correcting it as im only 16. I'm also 20% bf so that affects my jawline a lot. I also know for a fact i have a lot of fat under my chin because of it.

Looks like a high tier normie with potential for chadlite
yeah this.

You actually quit good looking.

Lack on chin projection, is the biggest flaw. And jawline is also soso.
I hope the mewing will fix that. Otherwise at older age, maybe you can just heavy stubble fraude a more robust lower third.

At this age, it's good to sport well, and rest/sleep enough. And eat quit healthy. So the testosterone and opfully still open plates, can do you good with growths.

oh, finale remark.
your neck is quit long, which is okay and not a bad thing. Only thing, with a longer neck is, is that it can't be a pencil neck, because than it looks really bad. So do some neck training, so that you have a good neck circumference

yeah this.

You actually quit good looking.

Lack on chin projection, is the biggest flaw. And jawline is also soso.
I hope the mewing will fix that. Otherwise at older age, maybe you can just heavy stubble fraude a more robust lower third.

At this age, it's good to sport well, and rest/sleep enough. And eat quit healthy. So the testosterone and opfully still open plates, can do you good with growths.

oh, finale remark.
your neck is quit long, which is okay and not a bad thing. Only thing, with a longer neck is, is that it can't be a pencil neck, because than it looks really bad. So do some neck training, so that you have a good neck circumference

Neck training is actually on my agenda for looksmaxxing, heres my list

Fixing dark undereyes with bleaching creams or taking iron pills (ive shown iron deficiencies on bloodtests before)
Get a tan
Get better skin health
Train neck (started yesterday)
Lose bodyfat (just started a cut after my 5kg bulk, now 18-20% bf)
Gyno removal (will prob wait until i'm like 18 before surgery)
Mew
Chew hard shit (chewing on gum basically 24/7 too)

Currently trying the iron pills and im gonna see how that goes. I'm also currently cutting

I also have a 21 inch bideltoid if that adds any points lmfao

Slightly recessed, not sure if it warrants a bimax, but u should atleast get a genio

Looks good man probably chadlite l, looks like we have pretty similar jaws I think, you have a bit of a baby face imo but that’s normal for your age and will help you at your age but hopefully when you get older you’ll get more masc, overall you look good just keep up the gym grind and all that.:)