Rate me 16m 190cm

beniman

beniman

Bronze
Allready made this post but it got no replys heres pic+vid
Snapchat 1144152889
Snapchat 1801422388

Probobly going to get chin implants/loger jaw surgery after 21.

Overall high htn

• +1
Reactions: say∅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240607_221937_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240607_221937_Chrome.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 0
Looks uncanny but female gazemaxed with good health indicators at that height so chadlight if you didnt have any of those youd be ltn or lower

So lower jaw surgery and I will ascend to high htn? I will get the money when I turn 18 so im thinking about it
No idea what you would need bimax for. Your flaws aren't even related to the jaw from what I can see. Don't get bimax.

No idea what you would need bimax for. Your flaws aren't even related to the jaw from what I can see. Don't get bimax.
What are my flaws and what surgerys would help

And u got the best rep ive seen so far, what would u rate me?

What are my flaws and what surgerys would help
Thicker neck would be ideal, fixable with neck training. Around 0.9-1 neck width to bigonial (jaw width).
Ears closer to the head also, otoplasty does the trick.
Upper lip larger, slight filler or botox if you'd like (don't overdo it).
Then eyes (PFL) looks unideal but not much to do as it's hardcapped.

You look good in a day to day sense, wouldn't worry too much being you. Just do tiny tweaks if you want and go live your life.

Thicker neck would be ideal, fixable with neck training. Around 0.9-1 neck width to bigonial (jaw width).
Ears closer to the head also, otoplasty does the trick.
Upper lip larger, slight filler or botox if you'd like (don't overdo it).
Then eyes (PFL) looks unideal but not much to do as it's hardcapped.

You look good in a day to day sense, wouldn't worry too much being you. Just do tiny tweaks if you want and go live your life.
What about chin implants? Been thinking abt getting that after 21 and will prob do fillers from 18-21

Another day another 6’3 15 year old
Stop larping or prove your height

• +1
Reactions: N1666
What about chin implants? Been thinking abt getting that after 21 and will prob do fillers from 18-21
For what purpose? Your total facial convexity seems fine, your chin looks properly projected. Do you just want more width or angularity in front and 3/4? In that case fillers.

• +1
Reactions: say∅
Everyones is so tall here:feelswat::lul:

Another day another 6’3 15 year old
Stop larping or prove your height
Snapchat 683180949
does this work as proof? Got my passport aswell but its 3 years old, was only 183 back then (13 years old)

For what purpose? Your total facial convexity seems fine, your chin looks properly projected. Do you just want more width or angularity in front and 3/4? In that case fillers.
I just wanna max my potential