Rate me. 17 year old, 5'11, Brazilian

Moonphase

Moonphase

Iron
I've known this forum since it was looksmax.me, but I've never applied anything that i read to myself.

Rate my PSL and potential.

Attachments

• IMG_20220402_143327.jpg
    IMG_20220402_143327.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 19062
@Ethereal / 10

Gigachad in Bahia
Normie in Paraná :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 17430, chemosh and 7 others
Its over

• Ugh..
Reactions: FrameMogger
5 PSL
take a better pic, i can tell you have good eyes

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Good hair, good jaw, good body fat and collagen .
Droopy eyes, nose, acne scarring, acne, also appear thin but your neck is somewhat good. Lips are very big and pink. I’d say really what’s holding you back is your eyes then nose really. Canthopexy I feel would help you

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Moonphase
And brazilian girls don't like niggas? Castizo/med is better yeah?
Yes
Unless they're ratchet af or like BBC's :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Below average, or maybe average, the average Brazilian man is very sub human
His biggest flaws are his nose and lips, and unfortunately, they can only be solved by surgery.

Exfoliating your lips to get a more even color can go a long way.

The nose only with rhinoplasty

Good hair, good jaw, good body fat and collagen .
Droopy eyes, nose, acne scarring, acne, also appear thin but your neck is somewhat good. Lips are very big and pink. I’d say really what’s holding you back is your eyes then nose really. Canthopexy I feel would help you
I have had acne since puberty, in person it is worse than in the photo, I made an appointment with the dermatologist to have my skin checked.
I think my nose and eyes are that way because I always breathed through my mouth (my mother thought it was cute :lul:), when I was younger they were way better. I'm going to start mewing, but I don't think it will make a difference so i will probably have surgery when I'm older.

You really don’t look bad. You have good hair + eyebrows but the thing that’s really holding you back is ur skin and your eyes. Your eyes are your biggest failo but u can’t really get an easy solution for your eye area immediately. But u should really try to fix your skin by having a good diet + skincare imo, it would benefit you greatly. Your lips are ok i guess and ur nose is okayish too. but the nose doesn’t matter that much anyway. Also you have a decent height which is good irl. 3.75 psl. U can def become htn 5 psl with some work tho.

I think you might have low set ears

Look like a chadlite soccer player then has orgies with tranny hookers

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
get a rhino and lift

I’d say 5.5 atm. Probably a 6 if you smile more and fix acne. Overall not bad can have cute pretty boy appeal

lips and nose aren’t great, but you aren’t bad. 6 probably