rate me 17 yo half indian - half afghani

C

Chadlet

Iron
wanting a genuine rating
5'10 and 130 . Hope pics get uploaded now.
IMG 20220411 175954 655
IMG 20220411 175957 457
what can I improve ?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and FailedNormieManlet
Are you wearing contacts?

I’m sorry but it looks like u didn’t get any of the afghan genes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
contacts look like shit bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, FailedNormieManlet, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
wanting a genuine rating
5'10 and 130 . Hope pics get uploaded now. View attachment 1634027View attachment 1634028what can I improve ?
You're a bit derpy looking but you're not actually ugly. From the South Asian and Arab guys I see on campus, you are Mid-tier normie to high tier normie so 5-6/10 in that that range but you with long hair can run prettyboy game and slay and you have good coloring. I would even say high-tier normie but some people might chimp out but there's no reason for you to NOT do well unless you're like a mentalcel with mental health stuff going on. Keep the long hair. Your SMV is higher than a 5.5 or 6/10 because of your coloring and long hair.

Are you wearing contacts?
do you even need to ask:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Fuck can't edit my post but yeah get rid of those contacts too they look ver unnatural and uncanny

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
good hair genes tbh

face looks kinda soft. Try to lose weight or sum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet
You look 100% indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18032, gamma and 1 other person
looks pretty normie 5/10

bacha bazi victim/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14561 and 7 others
thala vum thalapathy um onnu ariyadhavan en poola thinnu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Take off those contacts benchod

Blue eyes halo.
Chadlite. Top 10% levels in India/Afghanistan

I suggest hazel contact lenses because blue looks too fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, litaz, Offensive Bias and 5 others
Man idk your hair is weird change it up

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and gamma
Normie bro. Contacts looks a bit weird. Take them off and use something that's more realistic

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Normie bro. Contacts looks a bit weird. Take them off and use something that's more realistic
if he's normie, wtf am i? :ogre:

not bad. 7/10 is a meme rate value but id actually place you around there. doing pretty well as curry’s go

Why? Afghanis look like shit too
legit, we have so many refugees here. There are anomalies but those are anomalies only end of the day (and never seen any in that league in real life, only in the pictures here which are frauded harder than the nat geo lady).

I mog u cumskin subhuman keep seething for dark badboys
No they don’t, stop the cap. My dad side is Pashtun/tajik and I can’t name a single person that looks good. They all have big noses and oily poo skin. The women look like men.

No they don’t, stop the cap. My dad side is Pashtun/tajik and I can’t name a single person that looks good. They all have big noses and oily poo skin. The women look like men.

dude i watched that video on your signature
6 times (in the last 2 weeks) i dont know why but im fallin in love with her.. the thing is
i dont know her.. i think she is the daughter of lenny kravitz? idk and idc she is just a beautiful girl that i wanna fuck so badly :(

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
dude i watched that video on your signature
6 times (in the last 2 weeks) i dont know why but im fallin in love with her.. the thing is
i dont know her.. i think she is the daughter of lenny kravitz? idk and idc she is just a beautiful girl that i wanna fuck so badly :(
It is indeed a very relaxing video and no you will never fuck her. I know this, so my plan is once I get surgery is to get a 4.5-5 PSL look alike.

It is indeed a very relaxing video and no you will never fuck her. I know this, so my plan is once I get surgery is to get a 4.5-5 PSL look alike.
DUDEEE I JUST GOOGLED HER
like i said i never knew or saw her until i saw your signature
BUT HOLY FUCK SHIT HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND LOOK JUST AVERAGE MAYBE EVEN BELOW AVERAGE??
shit man shit shit shit..... i cant believe man like him find such an attractive woman
man life is just a fuckin freak show

• Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Ur just a subhuman, there’s subhumans of every race retard

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Ur just a subhuman, there’s subhumans of every race retard
Am not subhuman, u are cope. Even people that aren’t related to me that show up to weddings and shit look like bugs.

Also look at avg. Afghan refugee, they look like shitskin inbred abominations

I was saved by my mothers Persian mogger genes

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer