Votes: 34 37.8%
  • HTN

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
Who I am

Rate me, give advice. My plan surgically is bimax, and then possibly implants, depending on how I look after that, though it will be a while before I get any work done. I'd say my main flaws are low cheekbones (gives me an effeminate face shape and eye area), downgrowth, asymmetry and just generally being recessed.
Here are my measurements (all angles are in degrees and all lengths are in mm):
Nasofrontal angle: 136
Nasofacial angle: 38
Nasal tip angle: 81
Nasolabial angle: 110
Nasomental angle: 125
Mentolabial angle: 134
Mentocervical angle: 99
Facial convexity angle: 137
Left canthal tilt: 4
Right canthal tilt: 2

Facial width: 143
Mandible width: 126
Nose width: 32
Mouth width: 47
Facial height: 200
Lower third height: 79
Midface height: 75
Forehead height: 45
Nose height: 52
Nasal bridge length: 39
Nasal tip portrusion: 37
Mandible height: 55

@Lebgfinal @MaestheticMaso @LooksThinker @Lookologist003 @slop slinger @Yuno_howitez @SubSigma @Acne Victim @IBlamePhaggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 41284, Krakowski and 7 others
Pfl to pfh holds back a lot. Get CCW bimax genio

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Acne Victim and Deleted member 32486
wtf did you take all this time to do that

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, LooksThinker, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
wtf did you take all this time to do that
It's more constructive than posting the same selfies over and over asking why I'm so ugly, like you do. I took all the time because I want to know how I look, my eyes are biased, and I'd also like to know how I can improve, surgically and softly.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, OwenWilliams, Krakowski and 13 others
View attachment 2420997

Rate me, give advice. My plan surgically is bimax, and then possibly implants, depending on how I look after that, though it will be a while before I get any work done. I'd say my main flaws are low cheekbones (gives me an effeminate face shape and eye area), downgrowth, asymmetry and just generally being recessed.

@Lebgfinal @MaestheticMaso @LooksThinker @Lookologist003 @slop slinger @Yuno_howitez @SubSigma @Acne Victim @IBlamePhaggots

This is crazy bru before you do allat go get a haircut first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, boyopower23, LooksThinker and 2 others
How did you measure facial convexity? 137 degrees sounds way too acute.
I think bimax with CCW rotation sounds reasonable, considering the downward growth of your jaw. However, I would not expect too outstandig results. Your ramus looks like it is very forwardly grown...

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and SurgeryEnjoyer
Eyes kind of remind me of Adam Lanza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 18879, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
This is crazy bru before you do allat go get a haircut first
I've gotten haircuts before, this is a grown out buzzcut. Short hair does not suit my small and narrow skull.
Shorthair

Eyes kind of remind me of Adam Lanza
I've gotten the remark that I look like a school shooter in some capacity every damn time, lol.
Your ramus looks like it is very forwardly grown...
Is this a bad thing? I thought I had a very recessed maxilla and mildly recessed mandible, resulting in my side profile looking so bad. If the ramus is forward grown does that mean the mandible is too?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Bro looks like travis bickle

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaxMustermann1998 and Deleted member 32486
View attachment 2420997

Wheres the chad option

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
View attachment 2420997

clear skin and different haircut

should stay with longer hair but not this lul

• +1
Reactions: zura, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 32486
I really don't, and Robert DeNiro mogs me.

Nowhere, because I understand I'm realistically high MTN at best.
Nah your my type your so sexy

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Nah your my type your so sexy
Why're you saying this? I just want sincere advice and insight. Give me your honest rating, I assume it's on the lower end, because of these sarcastic remarks, but I'd like to know how you rate me, and what you see as my biggest failos.

It's more constructive than posting the same selfies over and over asking why I'm so ugly, like you do. I took all the time because I want to know how I look, my eyes are biased, and I'd also like to know how I can improve, surgically and softly.
cope

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrettyBoy172cm and Deleted member 32486
You seem to have a fairly inaccurate perception of your flaws.

I'd say my main flaws are low cheekbones
Starting with your cheekbones, it's crucial to understand that the height of your cheekbones is essentially determined by bone mass. The more mass you have in the cheekbones, the lower they will naturally sit. Based on what I see, your cheekbones don't appear to have an excessive or limited amount of bone mass; they are fairly average. However, they are noticeably flat, leading to a lack of projection in your ogee curve
As for the ES ratio, it appears normal.

Personally I don't think your cheekbones are a big problem.

downgrowth,
Your gonial angle is obviously downgrown, While your midface ratio is 1 (not downgrown).
You've somewhat atypical downgrowth.

asymmetry
Asymmetry is a meme. Don't worry about it.

and just generally being recessed.
I would say you're more recessed than the average white person, but not significantly so.

I thought I had a very recessed maxilla and mildly recessed mandible
Your maxillary projection falls within the average range for a white person.

When it comes to your mandible, the term 'recessed' can be a bit ambiguous. Based on your lip posture, there doesn't seem to be an overbite or underbite, meaning your mandible is not recessed in relation to your maxilla. Nevertheless, many people would consider your mandible recessed due to the lack of chin projection. By that metric, you could be considered in the bottom 2-10% within your racial demographic.

It's important to note that isolated measurements are not particularly insightful. To get a better understanding of your facial structure, you should get ratios like the face-width-to-height ratio (fwhr), midface ratio, bizygomatic to bigonial ratio etc.

Overall, these are my recommendations if you want to maximize your looks:

Surgery:
- Bimax to advance your jaws and to rotate them.
- Genioplasty: A counterclockwise rotation of the mandible will increase chin projection, but likely not sufficiently, so a genioplasty should also be considered.
- Infraorbital Implants: These can enhance the eye area by providing better eye support. They would also increase projection giving you a better ogee curve.

Softmaxx:
- You should get a medium length haircut; Your current hair is what you would expect to see on a indie foid.
- Dye hair, eyelashes, and your eyebrows. Ginger is a massive failo for men
- Tretinoin or accutane, if tretinoin doesn't work.
- Leanmaxx
- 100 other things I can't be asked to list that in combination make a small change

Finally, your eye area stands out as a significant problem, potentially being the weakest point in your overall appearance. While I won't delve into the details, since I've already wasted enough time.
It's an area that could certainly benefit from improvement.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, dn7, Giant Haystacks and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 6583
Mtn

• +1
you look good

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, zura and Deleted member 32486

Ted Gärdestadmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, poopoohead and Deleted member 32486
Wheres the chad option
View attachment 2420997

forget the autistic measurements, you need to 1. Clear the Acne 2. perm your hair and cut it shorter, your hair looks cringe and cuckish its too straight and flat. 3. Be less fucking Autistic like who measures all of this, I have been on this forum for about a year now and somehow you even beat me in autism JFL

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nice. Mogs me. My hair is just a grown out buzzcut with the bangs trimmed to stay out of my eyes.
You have pretty decent potential.
Very similar bonestructure to Timothee Chalamet

1. Your diet is shit, never go on accutane.
Remove all inflammatory foods in your diet. Dairy,Gluten,Seeds,Vegetable oils
Paleo diet is good. High protein, lowish carbs.

2. Only wash face with water morning & night, then apply a moisturizer.

3. Try to go for timothee chalamets hairstyle instead, it would suit you better and give you higher sex appeal.

4. Do daily calisthenics, and go for daily walks/runs.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxingGrind
forget the autistic measurements, you need to 1. Clear the Acne 2. perm your hair and cut it shorter, your hair looks cringe and cuckish its too straight and flat. 3. Be less fucking Autistic like who measures all of this, I have been on this forum for about a year now and somehow you even beat me in autism JFL
I probably "beat" you in autism because I am genuinely autistic, not just strange/outcast/awkward. Everyone here loves to say they're autistic when they aren't.
You have pretty decent potential.
Very similar bonestructure to Timothee Chalamet

1. Your diet is shit, never go on accutane.
Remove all inflammatory foods in your diet. Dairy,Gluten,Seeds,Vegetable oils
Paleo diet is good. High protein, lowish carbs.

2. Only wash face with water morning & night, then apply a moisturizer.

3. Try to go for timothee chalamets hairstyle instead, it would suit you better and give you higher sex appeal.

4. Do daily calisthenics, and go for daily walks/runs.
Thank you. I actually had a friend trying to get me to go on accutune, my diet is decently clean, 90% sure the acne will fade in my early 20s, when I was 14-16 I had brutal cystic acne that distorted my face, but it slowly went away. Is biking 30+ minutes a day good for cardio instead of walking/running? I bike to get to work, but I'll also bike elsewhere when the need arises. I used to have a calisthenics routine but it kind of fell apart.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Deleted member 41230
I probably "beat" you in autism because I am genuinely autistic, not just strange/outcast/awkward. Everyone here loves to say they're autistic when they aren't.

Thank you. I actually had a friend trying to get me to go on accutune, my diet is decently clean, 90% sure the acne will fade in my early 20s, when I was 14-16 I had brutal cystic acne that distorted my face, but it slowly went away. Is biking 30+ minutes a day good for cardio instead of walking/running? I bike to get to work, but I'll also bike elsewhere when the need arises. I used to have a calisthenics routine but it kind of fell apart.
Yes thats fine

• +1
yeah you look good, great neck thickness, and great overall bone structure with great simmetry. I would recommend icing the face to remove the acne. But overall you have great potential.

• +1
yeah you look good, great neck thickness, and great overall bone structure with great simmetry. I would recommend icing the face to remove the acne. But overall you have great potential.
Thanks. My neck is not as thick as it seems, I just have a small skull, unfortunately.

I’m not really autistic brother but the fact ive been here for a year is extremely autistic. I have bad ADHD although was diagnosed in early childhood before smartphones etc became prevalent. And also a slow learner in general, took me a few months to become a solid driver, but it picked up. But brother you look good in terms of bone structure, you just need a bunch of softmaxxes to heavily ascend, and even if it is a meme u need confidence and a social circle and become more NT.

• +1
u need confidence and a social circle and become more NT.
Yeah. I don't think it's my looks holding me back, but I know I'll be passively treated better and I just am not satisfied with my current look, no GF will change that. Being more NT is much easier said than done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Yeah. I don't think it's my looks holding me back, but I know I'll be passively treated better and I just am not satisfied with my current look, no GF will change that. Being more NT is much easier said than done.
Its easier done than said depending on your age. Im 17 and nowadays Im much more confident, I just started talking to and waving at random uncles in the neighborhood too recently. It can be small things like this that can just make you more normal and i have a social circle helping me to do this which i found by my friend who i met on a sports team. So just do something like this and itll improve but if ur older it’s different obviously

• +1
Its easier done than said depending on your age. Im 17 and nowadays Im much more confident, I just started talking to and waving at random uncles in the neighborhood too recently. It can be small things like this that can just make you more normal
I can do the actions but everything I do has a layer of autism that people can detect. I walk strange, talk strange, and my body language is strange, but I can hardly control or notice these things myself. Granted it isn't extreme, but people can just tell.

I can do the actions but everything I do has a layer of autism that people can detect. I walk strange, talk strange, and my body language is strange, but I can hardly control or notice these things myself. Granted it isn't extreme, but people can just tell.
Doesn’t matter, it gradually goes over time. Some aspects remain, like my nervous stutters and slight lisp when saying certain things. Just be confident while speaking honestly and they won’t even notice it. I noticed recently I intimidated a Chadriguezlite by speaking assertively JFL. It seriously helps a lot mentally brother. In other things like walking, just walk straight lol and look forward, but getting rid of some other autistic things like learning social cues is just learnt by putting yourself out there, I had very autistic traits now its only like slight autism honestly.

• Woah
Granted it isn't extreme, but people can just tell.
doesn’t really matter unless you seem seriously mentally deficient or deformed, youre overthinking it. they might just think of u as some sad depressed tard, not mentally ill.
i used to give off the same vibes too, but with more approaching people it’s getting a lot better

doesn’t really matter unless you seem seriously mentally deficient or deformed, youre overthinking it. they might just think of u as some sad depressed tard, not mentally ill.
i used to give off the same vibes too, but with more approaching people it’s getting a lot better
It's not just an in my head thing, I've had people ask if I'm "on the spectrum" and so often in high school people would laugh at sincere remarks I made, thinking it was just deadpan humor.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
It's not just an in my head thing, I've had people ask if I'm "on the spectrum" and so often in high school people would laugh at sincere remarks I made, thinking it was just deadpan humor.
Lol u should take it in good fun, ur too high inhib like a bitch. I just take the youre a retard thing and call others that too , and I got invited to parties etc. it is in ur head buddy it maybe stems from low testosterone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lastdex1 and Deleted member 32486
and oh the sincere remarks part, its a part of learning social cues. I used to say stupid shit too in middle school no one was interested in, but i changed as i also realized nobody gave a fuck, and im much more likable now. I evolved completely from that phase socially, i was ostracized for a bit but it helped me realize I was being strange, and I was very popular in elementary school too

• +1
You should go for a mullet with a fade, trendy right now and clear skin + gymmax. I see HTN potential

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 32486
LTN, good pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 6583 and Deleted member 32486
If my pheno is good why am I below average? Or is it that my pheno is saving me from subhumanity?
Its exactly that, how is ur hair situation? If u fix skin, i think u be atleast MTN at the very minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6583
Are you norwooding or natural widows peak
Natural widow's peak. Not too worried about baldness, my Grandpa has a full head of hair (albeit thin in the middle) with no true bald spot in his mid 70's. My Dad is like norwood infinity at age 40, but he was also a homeless meth and heroin addict for a good amount of years with hyperthyroidism, so that likely sped things up. 23andme also said I am not prone to balding.

Natural widow's peak. Not too worried about baldness, my Grandpa has a full head of hair (albeit thin in the middle) with no true bald spot in his mid 70's. My Dad is like norwood infinity at age 40, but he was also a homeless meth and heroin addict for a good amount of years with hyperthyroidism, so that likely sped things up. 23andme also said I am not prone to balding.
Ok, great, atleast hop on some solid skincare routine, if u dont know it already, tretinoin is a must for you. Get surgery further down the road for ur chin

• +1