Rate me as I am.

• LTN

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • MTN

Votes: 34 37.8%
  • HTN

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
forget the autistic measurements, you need to 1. Clear the Acne 2. perm your hair and cut it shorter, your hair looks cringe and cuckish its too straight and flat. 3. Be less fucking Autistic like who measures all of this, I have been on this forum for about a year now and somehow you even beat me in autism JFL
Muh “autistic” shut up retard

He is literally doing this so he can better understand what to work on his face. You listing it as a negative shows not only how bluepilled you are, but also how lookist you are since if he was good looking you wouldn’t have said that as a bad thing, you just associate anything ugly people do as a inherent negative thing.

• +1
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 32094, oldfag_123 and 2 others
brutal eye area + downgrown face

Is this a bad thing? I thought I had a very recessed maxilla and mildly recessed mandible, resulting in my side profile looking so bad. If the ramus is forward grown does that mean the mandible is too?
The ramus should be downwardly grown. I may be wrong cause your hair covers most of the ramus, but it looks like your gonial angle is very steep. Have you tried measuring it?

thanks for stating height. as its crucial for rating

Muh “autistic” shut up retard
They are autistic JFL, no one cares about such ratios unless you’re clinically insane. Get over it bitch
You listing it as a negative shows not only how bluepilled
Its not about being bluepilled, its about being sane. I used to do the same shit and its body dysmorphia it will drive u insane.
but also how lookist you are since if he was good looking you wouldn’t have said that as a bad thing, you just associate anything ugly people do as a inherent negative thing.
Nope lmao? where does this assumption come from id say ur autistic both wys

You are average looking irl mtn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
They are autistic JFL, no one cares about such ratios unless you’re clinically insane. Get over it bitch
Obviously they matter you moron. Surely it doesn’t if you only do “softmaxxing” aka absolutely nothing.

Its not about being bluepilled, its about being sane. I used to do the same shit and its body dysmorphia it will drive u insane.
well it still doesn’t mean its not useful.
Nope lmao? where does this assumption come from id say ur autistic both wys
I like how ur calling me autistic but ur literally rotting on looksmax.org

Can’t make it up

• +1
3 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
2.75/10

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Obviously they matter you moron. Surely it doesn’t if you only do “softmaxxing” aka absolutely nothing.
Keep saying that jfl op doesn’t need surgeries, fuck out of here with your Jewish propaganda.
well it still doesn’t mean its not useful.
Its not healthy anyway, plus if somebody has harmony then they have it jfl.
I like how ur calling me autistic but ur literally rotting on looksmax.org

Can’t make it up
Yep we’re just alike in this aspect buddy you’re no better, calling me a retard for my perspective on something JFL

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Acne Victim
Nvm i would say that you are high ltn instead of mtn. Too many non average and incel tier features. You have very similar failos in your sideprofile as me.

• Woah
Wee little lad

• So Sad
Fix your skin. You should also make your hair look more healthy as you grow it. And more appealing cut could be good softmax. I could see you rising from high ltn to more stable mtn if you soft max those things.

• +1
If you want to ascend more than mtn surgery is your only option with that resessed face. Htn is your max with surgeries.

• +1
I'm not ginger. Dark strawberry blond at the reddest. Otherwise, thank you very much for the detailed insight.
Just go slay if you are nt

Teen girls are easy af as long as you are nt

Just go slay if you are nt

Teen girls are easy af as long as you are nt
I'm autistic, I cannot slay. I had 2 GFs but it was completely pure happenstance and they asked me out. I've never even pursued someone romantically before and that's not really much of a goal I just need an LTR eventually so I don't die alone.

I'm autistic, I cannot slay. I had 2 GFs but it was completely pure happenstance and they asked me out. I've never even pursued someone romantically before and that's not really much of a goal I just need an LTR eventually so I don't die alone.
Ye so looks arent ur problem since ur aspie

Ye so looks arent ur problem since ur aspie
I know looks aren't the problem, I want to look good, just to look good. I don't want to look fucked up and recessed, I love beauty. and I'll still get treated better when I look better, with what little IRL social interaction I have.

I know looks aren't the problem, I want to look good, just to look good. I don't want to look fucked up and recessed, I love beauty. and I'll still get treated better when I look better, with what little IRL social interaction I have.
Just cut ur sides short and do a fluffy fringe

You aren’t recessed medically you are just boneless.

Prey eyes and NCT

MTN

• +1
What ethnicity are you

• +1
What ethnicity are you
White. American midwesterner of mostly German ancestry, with some Scandinavian, and a tiny amount of Anglo and Italian.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
MTN your physiognomy just gives off very non sexual energy

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
bro gave us everything wouldnt be surprised if your dick size is in it aswell

• Woah
Probably my eyes.
It's part of it but even like the thin nose philtrum it's the whole look regarding your chin it's common for squarer chins to look less projected from side profile but you don't look recessed from the front jawise. Maxilla lacks volume tho. But I can already see sloped shoulders and long neck are cucking you.

• +1
What test is that from? How much?
23andme. It's like $100 but I got it on sale. I also have a very extensive family tree from using gift cards with my friends to repeatedly get ancestry.com free trials. Would recommend both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
You look like a girl imo, This hairstyle is really bad as u have low sexual dimorphism...
there really no masculine feature to balance out the long hair..

• Hmm...
Keep saying that jfl op doesn’t need surgeries, fuck out of here with your Jewish propaganda.

Its not healthy anyway, plus if somebody has harmony then they have it jfl.

Yep we’re just alike in this aspect buddy you’re no better, calling me a retard for my perspective on something JFL
@Acne Victim is right tho. If everybody here had a decent base with no unfixable failos and 500k saved up there wouldn’t be a single “surgery is cope” thread. Op is barely a ltn, downward grown recessed homeless acne face looking ass. But he is white and average height, he can get to a strong mtn for sure once he is done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Acne Victim and Deleted member 32486

• +1
I am not ginger. My hair is light brown/dark strawberry blond, this isn't even a cope, I'd honestly prefer orange hair, it's aesthetic, though low appeal.
Cope nigga you’re ginger

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
@IBlamePhaggots @slop slinger give me something.

Get tattoos. You can wear temporary tattoos if you dont want any permanent ones.

• JFL
Do I really look that bad?
Yes, no offense. You look like a soft cuck, not the kind of man women would want to get railed and dominated by.

Tattoos give you an edge and more masculinity to make up for that face.

• JFL
1) Hair max: -Dye your hair and eyebrows
-Use minoxidil and Castor oil for eyelashes and dye them too after significant progress
-Grow facial hair by oral/topical minoxidil ; SEE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF BOTH
-Improve hair quality and get rid of the yee-yee ass ginger haircut
2) Skin max; Get rid of that disgusting acne and smoothen your skin texture
3) Put some meat on your body and gain a inch or two

• +1
you need the full works from dr. mario pagnoni:
custom inframalar implants with a big saddle and ccw bimax
this fixes your main skeletal issues

what have you been doing to fix your skin?

why
View attachment 2420997

Rate me, give advice. My plan surgically is bimax, and then possibly implants, depending on how I look after that, though it will be a while before I get any work done. I'd say my main flaws are low cheekbones (gives me an effeminate face shape and eye area), downgrowth, asymmetry and just generally being recessed.
Here are my measurements (all angles are in degrees and all lengths are in mm):
Nasofrontal angle: 136
Nasofacial angle: 38
Nasal tip angle: 81
Nasolabial angle: 110
Nasomental angle: 125
Mentolabial angle: 134
Mentocervical angle: 99
Facial convexity angle: 137
Left canthal tilt: 4
Right canthal tilt: 2

Facial width: 143
Mandible width: 126
Nose width: 32
Mouth width: 47
Facial height: 200
Lower third height: 79
Midface height: 75
Forehead height: 45
Nose height: 52
Nasal bridge length: 39
Nasal tip portrusion: 37
Mandible height: 55

@Lebgfinal @MaestheticMaso @LooksThinker @Lookologist003 @slop slinger @Yuno_howitez @SubSigma @Acne Victim @IBlamePhaggots

im sorry but why the fuck are you on this site bro. your an average height WHITE male, get a fucking hair cut a skin care routine why the fuck u tryna surgerymaxx

• Hmm...