Rate me (18 yo. How to improve?) Is it over for me?

Ghoul

Ghoul

Iron
Besides my shitty haircut what can I do to improve?
1022192016 HDR
1022192017 HDR
1022192018 HDR
1012190156 HDR

You need to dye your eyebrows asap.
Currently 4/10 (below average), with my recommendation and haircut you could possibly be 5-5.25/10.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoul
idk what goes through this people's minds before posting here lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entropy Incarnate, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, AnimeCel and 4 others
and we have our first white Rate Me section poster in weeks!!!!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Vitruvian, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 9 others
Dye your eyebrows as someone else said, will make you look MUCH better, srs

Cut down to 10-12% bodyfat

Change the hairstyle, I’d cut it shorter and do a messy side part or something, look at Chico or Beckham for hairstyle inspiration

Get a moderate tan with healthy diet(eat a good amount of carotenoids and take astaxanthin supplement) and get some sun but don’t overdo it

Just do that and then come back

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, CopingCel and Ghoul
you look like a young tj kirk

lose weight asap

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SayNoToRotting

appaerently this is tj kirk

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Fuck I could tell that you are aspie as fuck only by the first pic. You should lose that weight ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ruby, Slob and 3 others
Do you have negative thoughts?
All I have are negative thoughts
I
Dye your eyebrows as someone else said, will make you look MUCH better, srs

Cut down to 10-12% bodyfat

Change the hairstyle, I’d cut it shorter and do a messy side part or something, look at Chico or Beckham for hairstyle inspiration

Get a moderate tan with healthy diet(eat a good amount of carotenoids and take astaxanthin supplement) and get some sun but don’t overdo it

Just do that and then come back
Alright, will work on all of those things.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob
You need to dye your eyebrows asap.
Currently 4/10 (below average), with my recommendation and haircut you could possibly be 5-5.25/10.
Cope
3 PSL

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ruby, Slob and 1 other person
Get rid of those moles, dye your eyebrows, lose weight, fashionmax (you're wearing a star wars shirt in one of the pics jfl).
What's your height? Weight? Where do you live?
I think you're 3.75/10 rn but have potential for 5.5/10

As others have recommended of course dye your eyebrows, but I also think you have bones under all that fat. You should consider losing weight.

• +1
I mean you're obviously overweight, but there might be something wrong with your bite. Also looks like a lack of forward growth, eye area looks pretty preyish (I hate that word but whatever), philtrum is long with thin lips. Best bet would be to take the advice above but also beardmax

Currently you look like girls would be creeped out by you imo

• +1
At last - first pic I've looked at that's not 6/10 + !

I'd rate you 5/10.
Complexion is not bad, but not perfect, could be improved by better diet, maybe try different skin products.

Quite good frame & physique, but a little gymmaxing should help.

Better haircut needed. Slight sign of early nor-wooding. Nofap down to twice a week max may help with that, plus give other benefits.

Fashion maxing may help a little.

Do all this you can improve to 5.5/10, maybe even to 6/10.

Also don't forget you're ginger; this has a marmite effect. It will make some rate you -1 or even -2. Don't let bad reactions you're get from some hit your confidence. Many don't mind gingers, & some even prefer, so once you're maxed out you may appear 7/10 to some girls.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LemmeRope
Pretty sure you need double jaw surgery. It's a scary procedure but it's one of the more drastic ascensions possible. I'd highly recommend seeing a maxillofacial surgeon. You've got some work ahead of you, but you look relatively young. How tall are you?

ghoul psl/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ghoul and CopeAndRope
08C4B870 0025 4C62 A1A4 F7402F4346B3

• JFL
What is that supposed to mean?
That it's over probably
I am sorry dude. Youre below average, 3-3.5psl.at best, you have the face of a creep I'd that make sense.
Best you can do is lose wieght and probably gymaxx.
Bad points I've noticed:
- very wierd skull shape.
- bad hyoid (sorry if I got it wrong) bone.
- general bad eye area, with nct.
- Norwood perhaps?
Oh and ya, Subhuman phitrum
Long mid face, bad hair texture, not optimal hair color.
View attachment 144274

appaerently this is tj kirk
Fuck. I look exactly like the EE version of him, not even kidding

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Can't rate if I can't see any bones.
Lose some fat.

Attachments

• IMG_2019-10-23_13-35-16.JPG
    IMG_2019-10-23_13-35-16.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3043
Pretty sure you need double jaw surgery. It's a scary procedure but it's one of the more drastic ascensions possible. I'd highly recommend seeing a maxillofacial surgeon. You've got some work ahead of you, but you look relatively young. How tall are you?
I'm 5'9 unfortunately
Get rid of those moles, dye your eyebrows, lose weight, fashionmax (you're wearing a star wars shirt in one of the pics jfl).
What's your height? Weight? Where do you live?
I think you're 3.75/10 rn but have potential for 5.5/10
I'm 5'9 190 pounds so I could definitely lose some weight for sure. I live in the US
Currently you look like girls would be creeped out by you imo
That's what I'm trying to fix tbh

Last edited:
That's what I'm trying to fix tbh

If you most care about avoiding some girls being creeped out, then you could deal with the ginger effect.
At your next haircut, get your hair dyed to ash blond to match your eyebrows. (& pic up some dye so you can do your roots when they start to come through.)

I don't think that will make it easier for you to score - you'll lose the +1 effect that ginger has with girls that like the hair colour.
But you'll also lose the -1 to -2 effect with girls that don't, so less likely to creep them out.

Don't forget the other suggestions, like lose a few pounds & work on complexion a bit...

• +1
If you most care about avoiding some girls being creeped out, then you could deal with the ginger effect.
At your next haircut, get your hair dyed to ash blond to match your eyebrows. (& pic up some dye so you can do your roots when they start to come through.)

I don't think that will make it easier for you to score - you'll lose the +1 effect that ginger has with girls that like the hair colour.
But you'll also lose the -1 to -2 effect with girls that don't, so less likely to creep them out.

Don't forget the other suggestions, like lose a few pounds & work on complexion a bit...
Alright, thanks for the helpful input.

Losing weight should be your only priority right now. Down to 12%. Men are meant to be low bf