Reactions: subhuman incel, Suimaxxer, poopoohead and 1 other person
filipino?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 26054 and ChadMaxxing
Your skin looks DULL and LOW CLASS

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
So why it matters?
Never seen an east asian with your skin tone/quality and your look. Your features are at least defined but you still somehow look like an incel who never touched face wash

• +1
Reactions: merelyademigod and poopoohead
Never seen an east asian with your skin tone/quality and your look. Your features are at least defined but you still somehow look like an incel who never touched face wash
Collagen is shit I know it is prolly because of smoking and drinking those pics are taken in morning also that makes my skin look shaggy I could have posted way better pics but still I know that you people will insult me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Bad skin and low trust facial features, the rest is High tier rice

Why is your house so big?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Potential with potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, RAMU KAKA, poopoohead and 1 other person
Collagen is shit I know it is prolly because of smoking and drinking those pics are taken in morning also that makes my skin look shaggy I could have posted way better pics but still I know that you people will insult me
In all pics ur skin is bad bro smoking and drinking barely messes up your skin unless ur on heroin too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Fix maxilla and jaw and youre S E T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 27772, cabbage and 4 others
Nasion glabella crease

first pic you mog me

• +1
Reactions: gigaChadlet
Thanks for the analysis..Maybe because my house is expensive

Are u full or half asian

In all pics ur skin is bad bro smoking and drinking barely messes up your skin unless ur on heroin too
My skin is not that bad irl

• JFL
My skin is not that bad irl
Sorry but this proves my point you even have acne scars. And i never saw a case of bad skin being better irl, especially for u where all your pics have poor android quality which smooths your skin.
Maybe if you stop gaslighting yourself about your skin it will get better, just an idea.

Sorry but this proves my point you even have acne scars. And i never saw a case of bad skin being better irl, especially for u where all your pics have poor android quality which smooths your skin.
Maybe if you stop gaslighting yourself about your skin it will get better, just an idea.
I do have acne scars it's not that severe and I never said my skin is good I said my nasolabial fold is not visible in motion and my front has flash light so it enhances the skin quality so it looks worse

• JFL
Very good eye area and brows. your cheekbones are quite low and you have a pretty weak lower third. I would say mtn but your skin makes you look incel

• +1
U have potential brah...mame the best out of it...

• +1
I'm not incel brahh
Very good eye area and brows. your cheekbones are quite low and you have a pretty weak lower third. I would say mtn but your skin makes you look incel

Mtn but rn you have zero appeal you need to softmaxx asap

Ltn

• +1
My cheekbones ain't lower set I think you're new in face rating

not necessarily saying your rate is incel, bad skin just gives a bad appearance if you know what I mean

nigga the widest part of your face is like mid nose
Nigga that's called mid to high set cheekbones.. search examples for low set cheekbones they are at the bottom of of your nose