Rate me 18M 5'10

You life in a shit hole county in the west its over nigga
You coping so hard nigga I have seen the average white tourist in my country the local guys mogg them so hard..even I get good reactions from white gals on Omegle that's not possible for a LTN..stop underrating nigher

You coping so hard nigga I have seen the average white tourist in my country the local guys mogg them so hard..even I get good reactions from white gals on Omegle that's not possible for a LTN..stop underrating nigher
If you cant accept the truth dont ask for a rate also you sound insecure

0 smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Appeals to garbage. Still gook and thats 0 on my list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Most self-loving Asian on the forum.
Every known asian postmaxxer on this forum are sucking each other off and praising asian smv. I dont bark about anything race related for that matter

Ok bro you're right I'm LTN I will try to improve..peace out
Don't listen to those guys. They are self-hating ethnics and trying to bring you down as well. Keep ya head up sir.

Every known asian postmaxxer on this forum are sucking each other off and praising asian smv. I dont bark about anything race related for that matter
>not racebaiting on .org

Rookie mistake no. 1.

Appeals to garbage. Still gook and thats 0 on my list
Fuck off bitch you people just hating on me for no reason..I still get girls attracted to me so I can't take you guys seriously

Don't listen to those guys. They are self-hating ethnics and trying to bring you down as well. Keep ya head up sir.
I see that bro the entire forum is white supremacist they will call you ugly not matter how good you look if youre asian or curry so I'm not taking them seriously

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
High MTN/low HTN jungle Asian, gymmaxx and MMAmaxx ASAP. Also clear your skin

So much potential. Time to Sneakomax and have better hygiene
8A5C8DD5 2A54 43EF BA60 9C8982095DA1

Noooo brhh buzz cut never
Not buzz cut but he’s well groomed and has good facial hair. Your hair in the first pic looks good but 2nd pic looks brutal. Style it well everyday it makes a big difference.

• +1
Reactions: gigaChadlet
Ok thanks bro I will update after softmaxxing

If you don't do a combat sport you're a pussy. Do boxing or MMA or MT to manny pacquiao maxx

• +1
Not buzz cut but he’s well groomed and has good facial hair. Your hair in the first pic looks good but 2nd pic looks brutal. Style it well everyday it makes a big difference.
Ok bro

I

Don't wanna mascmaxx bro and I hate fighting

I told you what you have to do to pull and you can take my advice or not it’s up to you. Girls love low inhib Filipino fighters and basketball players where I live. For a 5’10 guy who’s alr 18 the first is the only valid option. Not necessarily masc btw, many are prettyboy

• +1
You are a low htn imo, you don't really have any noticeable failo. I think you should only be leaner, that’s it. Good eye area and jaw is not bad.

• +1
Try to look like the first pic

Evil Ryan Garcia

@Tryingtoascend