OP rate me 18m

HerpDerpson

HerpDerpson

Platinum
Your upper eyelids are failing you, you look like your tired with your eyes half closed. And you have banger eyebrows, you can have great eye area.
You have dick sucking lips (not a good thing just because you're gay, beauty is universal). Having full lips is good, but dsl happens when your lips are equally full - upset should be smaller. You might want to reduce the upper lip eventually. But don't fuck with it before bimax, it might end up looking different due to a different projection.
The order of surgeries for you is bimax > lip reduction > eyebrow filler (don't know specific name).
You shouldn't cope with standards for gay people, because beauty is universal. People say "he looks good for an old guy" it's not a real thing, it just means he's an ugly oldcel. Same with gays.

PunishedDollcel

PunishedDollcel

Silicone Connoisseur
You're gay dude. Just make a Grindr.

mogstar

mogstar

i just turned 18 and i’ve been lurking this forum for a while on top of watching youtube videos on mewing since like last year. i started going to a myofunctional therapist around february and i’ve been doing exercises that are basically helping with mewing and whatnot. ik a lot of people on this forum say it’s cope and that might be true but the dentist/orthotropist said that i should do this before pursuing braces, expansion and jaw surgery in the future. plus a couple people said that my posture is better and my jaw even looks bigger (doubtful abt that but..) i honestly would like my appearance if it weren’t for my jaw. sometimes my eyes look wonky and weird in pics cuz of scleral show and asymmetries but i feel like it’s not objectively a bad trait irl unless you have bug eyes. lily rose depp and alexa demie for example have small amounts of scleral show but they still look pretty and seductive. ANYWAYS,, i think the main thing i want to fix is my jaw through double jaw surgery and other operations. let me know what u think and my rating. also plz suggestions on what bimax i should get, etc, etc. also i’m a faggot so i wanna be a prettyboy & i really couldn’t care less about being muscular
Legit gay alien skull, recessed bird tier mandible and shit maxila. Thank god you’re gay otherwise you would have more posts than Ritalincel on this forum

Polar

Polar

Reincarnationmaxx
Ezgif 1 6637684746

8PSLcel

8PSLcel

Chico's Atlantid counterpart
ur gl but everyone looks good with filters
cope.

Same filter.

8F22E37F C52A 442A 8209 D3C1193A9F15
20E4F112 E1A4 4450 ABF9 0F780A4516E3

no filters can close the gigantic looks gap. It's all god tier proportions. My heroic looks win at all times.

skinnytwink

skinnytwink

Iron
You need bimax. Counterclock wise rotation Lefort 1+ possibly impaction + BSSO

Do you have a gummy smile?
no but my teeth kind of flare outwards. is there any other way to reduce midface without impaction

GypsyEyes

GypsyEyes

Zephir
no but my teeth kind of flare outwards. is there any other way to reduce midface without impaction
Shorten it? No. It could be lens distortion but you have a horse face

skinnytwink

skinnytwink

Iron
Your upper eyelids are failing you, you look like your tired with your eyes half closed. And you have banger eyebrows, you can have great eye area.
You have dick sucking lips (not a good thing just because you're gay, beauty is universal). Having full lips is good, but dsl happens when your lips are equally full - upset should be smaller. You might want to reduce the upper lip eventually. But don't fuck with it before bimax, it might end up looking different due to a different projection.
The order of surgeries for you is bimax > lip reduction > eyebrow filler (don't know specific name).
You shouldn't cope with standards for gay people, because beauty is universal. People say "he looks good for an old guy" it's not a real thing, it just means he's an ugly oldcel. Same with gays.
am i salvageable 💀 what psl would i be w those surgeries

skinnytwink

skinnytwink

Iron
Orbital box osteotomy (you're not gonna do it).

Yeah, you'll be fine, 4.25-4.75.
also i thought orbital box osteotomy was for eye spacing? either way i’m not tryna go blind or become handicap from tryna be beautiful

HerpDerpson

HerpDerpson

Platinum
also i thought orbital box osteotomy was for eye spacing? either way i’m not tryna go blind or become handicap from tryna be beautiful
It's not about advertising distance. Midface ratio is a distance between the pupils divided by the distance from eyes too mouth. Long face refers to this ratio being low. Wider eyes - bigger ratio. Of course, if your eyes are too far apart that's even worse.

skinnytwink

skinnytwink

Iron
It's not about advertising distance. Midface ratio is a distance between the pupils divided by the distance from eyes too mouth. Long face refers to this ratio being low. Wider eyes - bigger ratio. Of course, if your eyes are too far apart that's even worse.
maybe i’ll just bellahadidmaxx or something cuz that’s infinitely more dangerous than bimax. even if i did i don’t wanna go through a bunch of surgeries just to be at tom holland’s level.