rate me 18m

ur gl but everyone looks good with filters
cope.

Same filter.

8F22E37F C52A 442A 8209 D3C1193A9F15
20E4F112 E1A4 4450 ABF9 0F780A4516E3

no filters can close the gigantic looks gap. It's all god tier proportions. My heroic looks win at all times.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 17791
You need bimax. Counterclock wise rotation Lefort 1+ possibly impaction + BSSO

Do you have a gummy smile?
no but my teeth kind of flare outwards. is there any other way to reduce midface without impaction

no but my teeth kind of flare outwards. is there any other way to reduce midface without impaction
Shorten it? No. It could be lens distortion but you have a horse face

Your upper eyelids are failing you, you look like your tired with your eyes half closed. And you have banger eyebrows, you can have great eye area.
You have dick sucking lips (not a good thing just because you're gay, beauty is universal). Having full lips is good, but dsl happens when your lips are equally full - upset should be smaller. You might want to reduce the upper lip eventually. But don't fuck with it before bimax, it might end up looking different due to a different projection.
The order of surgeries for you is bimax > lip reduction > eyebrow filler (don't know specific name).
You shouldn't cope with standards for gay people, because beauty is universal. People say "he looks good for an old guy" it's not a real thing, it just means he's an ugly oldcel. Same with gays.
am i salvageable 💀 what psl would i be w those surgeries

Orbital box osteotomy (you're not gonna do it).

Yeah, you'll be fine, 4.25-4.75.
also i thought orbital box osteotomy was for eye spacing? either way i’m not tryna go blind or become handicap from tryna be beautiful

also i thought orbital box osteotomy was for eye spacing? either way i’m not tryna go blind or become handicap from tryna be beautiful
It's not about advertising distance. Midface ratio is a distance between the pupils divided by the distance from eyes too mouth. Long face refers to this ratio being low. Wider eyes - bigger ratio. Of course, if your eyes are too far apart that's even worse.

It's not about advertising distance. Midface ratio is a distance between the pupils divided by the distance from eyes too mouth. Long face refers to this ratio being low. Wider eyes - bigger ratio. Of course, if your eyes are too far apart that's even worse.
maybe i’ll just bellahadidmaxx or something cuz that’s infinitely more dangerous than bimax. even if i did i don’t wanna go through a bunch of surgeries just to be at tom holland’s level.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
The lips the eye area
i think my jaw is the main issue it makes my lip seal not ideal and makes my lips look too big. i might deal with my eyes eventually but irl i don't think they are much of a failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
i think my jaw is the main issue it makes my lip seal not ideal and makes my lips look too big. i might deal with my eyes eventually but irl i don't think they are much of a failo
Yea huge lips and I think midface ratio is a bit off as well

Yea huge lips and I think midface ratio is a bit off as well
i don't think lips are usually a failo on anyone, plenty of male models with big lips. jaw+eyes seem to be the most important. my plan is bimax+softmaxxing eye area and then maybe cantho

• +1
i don't think lips are usually a failo on anyone, plenty of male models with big lips. jaw+eyes seem to be the most important. my plan is bimax+softmaxxing eye area and then maybe cantho
Big lips can definitely be a failo for some just look at curlyheadjames

i just turned 18 and i’ve been lurking this forum for a while on top of watching youtube videos on mewing since like last year. i started going to a myofunctional therapist around february and i’ve been doing exercises that are basically helping with mewing and whatnot. ik a lot of people on this forum say it’s cope and that might be true but the dentist/orthotropist said that i should do this before pursuing braces, expansion and jaw surgery in the future. plus a couple people said that my posture is better and my jaw even looks bigger (doubtful abt that but..) i honestly would like my appearance if it weren’t for my jaw. sometimes my eyes look wonky and weird in pics cuz of scleral show and asymmetries but i feel like it’s not objectively a bad trait irl unless you have bug eyes. lily rose depp and alexa demie for example have small amounts of scleral show but they still look pretty and seductive. ANYWAYS,, i think the main thing i want to fix is my jaw through double jaw surgery and other operations. let me know what u think and my rating. also plz suggestions on what bimax i should get, etc, etc. also i’m a faggot so i wanna be a prettyboy & i really couldn’t care less about being muscular
Your biggest failo is your lower third in general, for now i see you as a 4/10, its not over imo and its even less over considering you are gay lol if you get a good double jaw surgery you could even ascend to htn. Even if you dont have any maloclusion you could think of full jaw and chin implants just to give form size and angularity to your lower third, your recession isnt thaaaaat bad, from the side you are mostly a chincel but you have some jaw development, but from the front you chin is bad and your jaw reeally narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
imo your lips are good, just that they look too big bc of your lack of lower third

• JFL
imo your lips are good, just that they look too big bc of your lack of lower third
ty i think the same, in terms of eye area what do you think needs improvement?

ty i think the same, in terms of eye area what do you think needs improvement?
like i said, your lower third is that bad that i wouldnt even think of anything else, and also your other features arent actually bad, so i would just focus on that lower third area and then maybe think of other stuff, if i was you and got a double jaw surgery i wouldnt even think of any procedure in your eye area, but thats me someone who dont like how people look after lots of procedures lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
like i said, your lower third is that bad that i wouldnt even think of anything else, and also your other features arent actually bad, so i would just focus on that lower third area and then maybe think of other stuff, if i was you and got a double jaw surgery i wouldnt even think of any procedure in your eye area, but thats me someone who dont like how people look after lots of procedures lol
do u think ramieri is a good surgeon for my case