rate me 18m

ALSO OP widen the space between your eyebrows, if u wanna be pretty u have to have narrower eyebrows, yours look a bit too dense and wide rn

I'm bi not gay and only bi for power bottom faggy nasally voiced shaved anus fem twinks
Lies you only joined the bi train after you saw me 5.5 psl chadlite openly admit liking boys

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
This is me, do you want to suck my cock?
2952716 20220619 221146

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Sexually Disabled, Bvnny. and 3 others
you would mog hard if your lower maxilla wasn't recessed and jaw was more defined
that's your main problem tbh
he kinda looks like an incomplete vinne hacker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I'm bi not gay and only bi for power bottom faggy nasally voiced shaved anus fem twinks
so thats why you dont flirt with me, thank god.

• JFL
Since you're a faggot, you should kys, but before you do it you should try to trannymax like @8PSLcel

If you can pass like this then you deserve to live :feelshah::

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., Deleted member 17791 and Zylk
  • Ugh..
IMG 3749

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 16371
King of jew york!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
ur hair is flat bro make it fluffy (towel dry after u get out the shower)
what about here?

That other pic I combing it like an autist
819CFCFA 199F 4CB5 8797 BAAAC671D61F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug and Bvnny.
why are you gay? fr? cringe ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: mug
Your upper eyelids are failing you, you look like your tired with your eyes half closed. And you have banger eyebrows, you can have great eye area.
You have dick sucking lips (not a good thing just because you're gay, beauty is universal). Having full lips is good, but dsl happens when your lips are equally full - upset should be smaller. You might want to reduce the upper lip eventually. But don't fuck with it before bimax, it might end up looking different due to a different projection.
The order of surgeries for you is bimax > lip reduction > eyebrow filler (don't know specific name).
You shouldn't cope with standards for gay people, because beauty is universal. People say "he looks good for an old guy" it's not a real thing, it just means he's an ugly oldcel. Same with gays.

He's gross. Im not that kind of homo. I like men with no fakeup.
exactly. I like the naturalistic femboy look. u top or bottom lmao. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
nah nigga I've seen femboy couples (2 femboy) so its more than black and white
I like femboys. I can be top but prefer bottom tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and mug
You're gay dude. Just make a Grindr.

• +1
Reactions: mug
i just turned 18 and i’ve been lurking this forum for a while on top of watching youtube videos on mewing since like last year. i started going to a myofunctional therapist around february and i’ve been doing exercises that are basically helping with mewing and whatnot. ik a lot of people on this forum say it’s cope and that might be true but the dentist/orthotropist said that i should do this before pursuing braces, expansion and jaw surgery in the future. plus a couple people said that my posture is better and my jaw even looks bigger (doubtful abt that but..) i honestly would like my appearance if it weren’t for my jaw. sometimes my eyes look wonky and weird in pics cuz of scleral show and asymmetries but i feel like it’s not objectively a bad trait irl unless you have bug eyes. lily rose depp and alexa demie for example have small amounts of scleral show but they still look pretty and seductive. ANYWAYS,, i think the main thing i want to fix is my jaw through double jaw surgery and other operations. let me know what u think and my rating. also plz suggestions on what bimax i should get, etc, etc. also i’m a faggot so i wanna be a prettyboy & i really couldn’t care less about being muscular
Legit gay alien skull, recessed bird tier mandible and shit maxila. Thank god you’re gay otherwise you would have more posts than Ritalincel on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16369, Lmao and 2 others
Legit gay alien skull, recessed bird tier mandible and shit maxila. Thank god you’re gay otherwise you would have more posts than Ritalincel on this forum
but i'm the mean one 😂

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and mogstar
Reincarnationmaxx
Ezgif 1 6637684746

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16369, Bvnny. and 1 other person