Rate me 19 6’10 lots to improve

JayMini

JayMini

Iron
IMG 9270

I’ve been lifting the past year and bulked up about 35 pounds so my face and cheeks are a little puffy photos were right after shower. Anyways any ideas. I’ve done most obvious soft maxes like mewing and taking cope supplements like ashwaganda and chewing . But I’ve been outside much more and engage in multiple sports. I’m starting to neck max and bulk up another 30 lbs than cut. Currently 185 rn. Also is haircut good or no I’ve grown it out for a year but I think it might be more appealing shorter
I’m seriously looking for some good advice.

Attachments

• IMG_9271.jpeg
    IMG_9271.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9272.jpeg
    IMG_9272.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, Allornothing, Xangsane and 7 others
lanklet. go kys and cope. you're never gonna ascend, looking like a stick.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Ultimate Subhuman™, Kavkaz777 and 30 others
Oh helll nahhh

At 6’10 you are a chad even with that face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 123abc, boss8055, Deleted member 61703 and 43 others
Bro should be playing center in the nba

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Aero, greywind and 16 others
6'10 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TARAN, Red Fox, bladee and 2 others
185 at 6'10 is actually skeletal you're either lying about starting at 150 or lying about your height

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24347, LooksThinker and 11 others
Bro should be playing center in the nba
I should be but I cucked myself by only starting to play my senior Yr of high school :/ still do rec leagues at my college for basketball and volleyball

Post a pic of yourself standing next to a door in your house

185 at 6'10 is actually skeletal you're either lying about starting at 150 or lying about your height
150 was post appendix removed surgery I dropped a lot of weight over the following weeks I was skeletal and now I’m more so skinny fat but I have been lifting and trying to bulk up

• Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
150 was post appendix removed surgery I dropped a lot of weight over the following weeks I was skeletal and now I’m more so skinny fat but I have been lifting and trying to bulk up
as much as you might not want a bloated face 185 at 6'10" is still over tier, keep at it for a while til you at least look you have a decent frame in clothes

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
IMG 4841

This nigga hanging with the wrong Cels😹

IMG 4840

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Heinrich Schmidt, greycel and 53 others
Truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
as much as you might not want a bloated face 185 at 6'10" is still over tier, keep at it for a while til you at least look you have a decent frame in clothes
Yeah that’s what I’ve been going with it’ll pay off. Alot of you guys need to go outside. I live in a college campus and you all don’t realise how ugly most the population is. There are 2 other guys taller than me and they weight abt the same.

Attachments

• IMG_9282.jpeg
    IMG_9282.jpeg
    919.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 24293 and 3 others
Anyways can I get some real advice

bimax and u good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and JayMini
Yeah that’s what I’ve been going with it’ll pay off. Alot of you guys need to go outside. I live in a college campus and you all don’t realise how ugly most the population is. There are 2 other guys taller than me and they weight abt the same.
yeah tbf when I was at uni and browsing lookism daily I'd snap out of it sometimes being at a club or one of the campuses and look around at the sheer subhumanity surrounding me

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, scrlls and JayMini
what are u even doing here at 6'10

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, WeiWei, Offensive Bias and 3 others
Insecure at 16 now sometimes I just browse for some actual good information

• +1
Reactions: scrlls and poopoohead
I don’t take any of the unconstructive things seriously because most the people responding with nothing but hate browse a form like this daily. like this is the community you’re rotting on.

Attachments

• IMG_9283.png
    IMG_9283.png
    848 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Pikabro, mizzy and 6 others
Heightcopers on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 6PSLcel, L(oser)ooksmaxxer and 6 others
u look good from the front at least the side is a little lacking but ur height makes up for it ur basically a strong HTN dawg if u got rizz u a chadlite and if u rich u a straight up chad all love from germany bro 💕

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and JayMini
if this isnt larp and ur rlly 6'10 then go kys i hate u

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and schizo echochamber
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Aero, Endoplasmic82 and 11 others
How tf are you seeing even 2 guys taller than you at the same college?

Lol how ugly the population is. Brother you're the ugliest thing on sight even in the ghettos. Get real. You look worse than most fat dudes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 6PSLcel, tombradylover and 18 others
I don’t take any of the unconstructive things seriously because most the people responding with nothing but hate browse a form like this daily. like this is the community you’re rotting on.
You're entire skull is so recessed that bimax won't do shit.you have nct your midface is deformed you have massive wrinkles. The fact that you resort to such comments is a testament to how ugly you are.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, WeiWei, MKBHD and 1 other person
B-B-buuut height is law amirite?! :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, tombradylover, 1966Ford and 5 others
View attachment 2420885
I’ve been lifting the past year and bulked up about 35 pounds so my face and cheeks are a little puffy photos were right after shower. Anyways any ideas. I’ve done most obvious soft maxes like mewing and taking cope supplements like ashwaganda and chewing . But I’ve been outside much more and engage in multiple sports. I’m starting to neck max and bulk up another 30 lbs than cut. Currently 185 rn. Also is haircut good or no I’ve grown it out for a year but I think it might be more appealing shorter
I’m seriously looking for some good advice.
Surgery on nose looks a little weird, get rid of bloating with a diet without much sodium and sugar. Use Guasha or jade roller and ice your right side of the face mostly because it’s uneven with your perfect ass jawline from the left and also grow eyelashes with some oils

• +1
Reactions: JayMini
This guy is bordering deformity tier in the face so it doesn't count
It never counts jfl, face and pheno is 90% of your SMV. Muh height don't make me laugh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, agoostis and Deleted member 18879
The lakers need a center nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 24293, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, falcon1, Interested and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
Anyway....
you're recessed and your philtrum isnt ideal
can you grow a beard to fraud?

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and JayMini
TerraChad height terra incel face aka mtn for life

Caging at these pictures of OP and how his head is almost hitting the ceiling :lul:
OP you need double LL and then you sign up for the NBA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, falcon1 and poopoohead
dont you get hit up by foids? at that height you need to be getting at least some play

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Chin is your worst failo

• +1
Reactions: JayMini
You are incredibly recessed by every metric. Height saves u so hard. U will always have niche appeal because of freak height. But most girls probably see u as a freak ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, tombradylover, Pikabro and 8 others
That philtrum. Grow a mustache op and wear lifts for niche appeal