Rate me 19 6’10 lots to improve

I bet u aren't 6'10 , u probably got that height from other people telling u u are that height, u r probably like legit 6'5

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
If you really wanna ascend, for God's sake gym max, gymax, also look Jacob because he is tallcel just like you but still model and actor ( look at his fashion).

Once you're done with gymaxing, may be do some fillers for your face and chin.

Good look, remember if you don't gymax you will always get cucked even by the same people you tower .

• +1
Reactions: JayMini
If you really wanna ascend, for God's sake gym max, gymax, also look Jacob because he is tallcel just like you but still model and actor ( look at his fashion).

Good look, remember if you don't gymax you will always get cucked even by the same people you tower .
Also facewise you look very unkind, please do some kind acts from time to time.

• +1

Thanks I will keep it up. I go abt 3-4 times a week with some friends who are much stronger than me.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
NCT it's over

It looks like you have a biretrusion. How is your bite? Your face seems overall very convex and not very well developed. Since you are only 19 I would still wait a few years before doing any surgery.

• +1
It looks like you have a biretrusion. How is your bite? Your face seems overall very convex and not very well developed. Since you are only 19 I would still wait a few years before doing any surgery.
Whats a biretrusion? I have a slight overbite.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Whats a biretrusion? I have a slight overbite.
A biretrusion is when both jaws are retruded. You should visit an orthodontist to know how bad your overbite is (a slight overbite of 1-2mm is ideal, but everything more is considered a class II malocclusion). Unfortunately, if both jaws are retruded with a similar severity, the bite is not affected by it and the insurance does not want to pay for a maxillomandibular advancement surgery.

• +1
Adam drivermaxx.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, falcon1, ReinhardRacist and 1 other person
A biretrusion is when both jaws are retruded. You should visit an orthodontist to know how bad your overbite is (a slight overbite of 1-2mm is ideal, but everything more is considered a class II malocclusion). Unfortunately, if both jaws are retruded with a similar severity, the bite is not affected by it and the insurance does not want to pay for a maxillomandibular advancement surgery.
Okay, thank you I will do this and find out.

It never counts jfl, face and pheno is 90% of your SMV. Muh height don't make me laugh.
Sorry bro but this is bordering on retardation. Girls clearly go for tall ugly more than handsome short dudes. Height is a massive portion of your SMV, while face and body is almost the same.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, It'snotover, poopoohead and 1 other person
how is your forehead skin so fucked? have you been willingly applying oil on it and staring at the sun every day?

Sorry bro but this is bordering on retardation. Girls clearly go for tall ugly more than handsome short dudes. Height is a massive portion of your SMV, while face and body is almost the same.
Girls do not clearly go for tall ugly guys instead of short handsome men, girls always prefer face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Pollorex, falcon1 and 3 others
Bimax and CO2 laser resurfacing.

At least you are tall. Height will raise you up to chad even with a normie face. Only real advice is to go gym for a v taper.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and poopoohead

Jacob looks like lachowski compared to this man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, 1966Ford and poopoohead
View attachment 2420885
I’ve been lifting the past year and bulked up about 35 pounds so my face and cheeks are a little puffy photos were right after shower. Anyways any ideas. I’ve done most obvious soft maxes like mewing and taking cope supplements like ashwaganda and chewing . But I’ve been outside much more and engage in multiple sports. I’m starting to neck max and bulk up another 30 lbs than cut. Currently 185 rn. Also is haircut good or no I’ve grown it out for a year but I think it might be more appealing shorter
I’m seriously looking for some good advice.
how tall are your parents and relatives in general?

Bro u should weight like 130kg+ (290lbs)

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
View attachment 2420885
I’ve been lifting the past year and bulked up about 35 pounds so my face and cheeks are a little puffy photos were right after shower. Anyways any ideas. I’ve done most obvious soft maxes like mewing and taking cope supplements like ashwaganda and chewing . But I’ve been outside much more and engage in multiple sports. I’m starting to neck max and bulk up another 30 lbs than cut. Currently 185 rn. Also is haircut good or no I’ve grown it out for a year but I think it might be more appealing shorter
The Lakers Need a Center,
But seriously just go for height fetish girls on online dating apps where u can show how tall u are, keep the focus on your height and less on the face in the pictures

There are 2 other guys taller than me
Fucking brutal.

You look like me but with a much better hairline and significantly taller.

View attachment 2420885
Dude are you fron russia? I feel like you are

3-4/10 facially, with height solid 7/10

how is your forehead skin so fucked? have you been willingly applying oil on it and staring at the sun every day
I feel its genetic my dad and mom both had forehead wrinkles in their youth
how tall are your parents and relatives in general?

Dad is 6'4 Moms 5'11. Great grandad was 7'1.
Dude are you fron russia? I feel like you are
No.

Thanks for the helpful input guys. My takeaway is just gymmax to the max and not worry as much about the smaller things. Also for future reference, I will get my forward growth measured at an orthodontist and hopefully get surgery in the future. I appreciate the honesty and helpful advice.

Height is not that important unless you’re very short. Height is simply an enhancer. Face will forever be more important. Height ain’t doing much

Its over for your face, Sorry

Height is not that important unless you’re very short. Height is simply an enhancer. Face will forever be more important. Height ain’t doing much
Not by itself obviously. Height(+6’4”)+rtt is an unmoggable combo that has remained steadfast against the passage of time.

Facecopers will still be the same autists even after getting lefort3 unlike roid junkies and gymmaxxers.

bimax and u good
bimax wont correct his philtrum of doom, maxillary recession, upward turned medial canthus, negative canthal tilt, long midface and nose. He is 6’10 tho with good hair he has 2 choices

1. Stay the way he is and party every single fucking day (can maybe pull some mtb women)
  2. Get jacked, join the nba and slay with status

Not by itself obviously. Height(+6’4”)+rtt is an unmoggable combo that has remained steadfast against the passage of time.

Facecopers will still be the same autists even after getting lefort3 unlike roid junkies and gymmaxxers.
I’m 6ft myself, in clubs I mog those 6’4ft+ men with ease. Again, there is really nothing special being that tall, atleast not here in Northern Europe, so the value of 6’4 drops. Face will always be more important than height

Just facepull, eat properly to develop, gym max and fuck all the women

• +1
I should be but I cucked myself by only starting to play my senior Yr of high school :/ still do rec leagues at my college for basketball and volleyball
You should get good at basketball instead of looksmaxing lmao.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Who cares how u look Ur 6'10 that's all matters forget about face bulk get big then lean down. And ur good to go

• +1
Wtf nigga go slay or join the NBA or some shit

Or adamdrivermaxx

• +1
Your skin is biggest failo, your nasolabial folds and wrinkles are insanely prominent for 19. I'd hop on a skin care routine immediately.
On the bright side, 6'10 (if true) + Nw0 will probably carry you regardless

View attachment 2420885
Bro I thought you were 6’5 now 6’10 megawatt

Lmfao. I would bully this Greek-Peruvian Zesto lookalike faggot into oblivion. You'd be my bitch OP, and not in a gay way. Now go kys pls

View attachment 2420885
facewise u r very recesse. Maybe bimax?

jacob is 6 3 what r u talking about. 6 10 is another world

• +1
you are 1ft 5 inches taller than me

wtf does this shit even mean???????

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Your skin is biggest failo, your nasolabial folds and wrinkles are insanely prominent for 19. I'd hop on a skin care routine immediately.
On the bright side, 6'10 (if true) + Nw0 will probably carry you regardless
skincare will do nothing. Nasio folds are cuased by bone recession and wrinkles probab because he had massive amount of gh

Lol how ugly the population is. Brother you're the ugliest thing on sight even in the ghettos. Get real. You look worse than most fat dudes

Attachments

• 3628292_Screenshot_20230905_153358_Gallery.jpg
    3628292_Screenshot_20230905_153358_Gallery.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
185 at 6'10 is actually skeletal you're either lying about starting at 150 or lying about your height

Now that I think about it, Kevin Durant is listed at 6'10 240 pounds. OP must be a ghoul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, 1966Ford, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
You need LL

• +1
OP the moment you mentioned how tall you are, is the moment you dug your own grave.

In a forum filled with incels with most of them having a height insecurity, you decided to flex the thing nearly every user dreams of, like eating a burger in front of a starving man.

Next time don't mention your height if you want legit advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, saiya_online, horizontallytall and 3 others