Rate me 19 6’10 lots to improve

Ill mog u when I get my LL I was getting from 5’7 to 6’8 now fuck it I’m doing 5’7 to 6’10 I swear on Allah if u don’t see me 6’10 take my soul I’m out

• +1
Reactions: plukee
u have godly height ill mog u once I get my LL 990

View attachment 2420885
I’ve been lifting the past year and bulked up about 35 pounds so my face and cheeks are a little puffy photos were right after shower. Anyways any ideas. I’ve done most obvious soft maxes like mewing and taking cope supplements like ashwaganda and chewing . But I’ve been outside much more and engage in multiple sports. I’m starting to neck max and bulk up another 30 lbs than cut. Currently 185 rn. Also is haircut good or no I’ve grown it out for a year but I think it might be more appealing shorter
I’m seriously looking for some good advice.
arghhh i inject chinese cat piss because retards like you i could give you a standing blowjob

Double LL asap to get that 7 foot mogger status

Bro dont listen to these niggers they are jealous of your height id say get better hair and grow a beard

U dad and mom height. Fuck man i am gonna rope. The zogs did us bad my adding all those chemicals making such fucking tall zoomers

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
I don’t take any of the unconstructive things seriously because most the people responding with nothing but hate browse a form like this daily. like this is the community you’re rotting on.
Just take the go outside pill. Only browse this forum for guides on things like skincare or mapping out surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and JayMini
lanklet. go kys and cope. you're never gonna ascend, looking like a stick.
View attachment 2420885
I’ve been lifting the past year and bulked up about 35 pounds so my face and cheeks are a little puffy photos were right after shower. Anyways any ideas. I’ve done most obvious soft maxes like mewing and taking cope supplements like ashwaganda and chewing . But I’ve been outside much more and engage in multiple sports. I’m starting to neck max and bulk up another 30 lbs than cut. Currently 185 rn. Also is haircut good or no I’ve grown it out for a year but I think it might be more appealing shorter
soft max and couple surgeries and you will be good

Low tier LTN facially

Unfortunately you are not eligible for surgery due to the surgeons not being able to fit your lanky ass on an operating table.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz and NerdcelThundercok
I again reiterate my theory that NBA recruiters should browse .org for prospects.

View attachment 2420885
Adam Driver/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and horizontallytall
Better start adamdrivermaxing.... or dont, it wouldn't matter anyway since you're literally slenderman (which is an extremely good thing)

Nichemax with long metal head hair and metal aesthetic

you don't even need a face at 6'10, now go out and slay

U sir are not the sharpest tool in the shed. This nigga is incel thru and thru
You’re the low iq one for underestimating the power of height.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
View attachment 2420885
Chadlite, you're 6'10 bro just get rid of that acne and start working out

View attachment 2420885
Again, chadlite at least, ogermaxx, fix skin, and put on weight. Also start playing basketball for clout

6'10 , 185lbs , 16 yrs old .gtfo

He is not low iq he copes really hard. I literally haye such copers w
You’re the low iq one for underestimating the power of height.
Ho bring others down . He is 5'8 and i always see him in height threads debating like a dumb angry kid

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
This guy is bordering deformity tier in the face so it doesn't count
bro stop coping, he is mtn at least, and since hes. 6'10 he moggs everyone

bro stop coping, he is mtn at least, and since hes. 6'10 he moggs everyone
6'10 sucks with bad frame/proportions.

Dude gonna be like slenderman 100%

Attachments

• scale_1200.jpeg
    scale_1200.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
6'10 sucks with bad frame/proportions.

Dude gonna be like slenderman 100%
still tall, he could have kids with an ectomorph and get superhuman babies hahaha

would you shrink to 6 ft 2 for jordan barrett face or stay 6 ft 10

View attachment 2420885
All you needed to do was try get into nba then your looks would be completely irrelevant

In this case though I wouldn’t give a shit about your face just roid and put size on

would you shrink to 6 ft 2 for jordan barrett face or stay 6 ft 10
I would change this to 5ft8/9 not 6ft2 the answers obvious as he’s already posting about how bad his face is lol

I would change this to 5ft8/9 not 6ft2 the answers obvious as he’s already posting about how bad his face is lol
why that shit height while 6 ft 2 is still above average

why that shit height while 6 ft 2 is still above average
Coz he’s obviously gonna say 6ft2 Jordan Barrett over his current 6ft10 ugly face, hence why he’s here

Putting a lower height with a chad face is a better question for him

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Coz he’s obviously gonna say 6ft2 Jordan Barrett over his current 6ft10 ugly face, hence why he’s here

Putting a lower height with a chad face is a better question for him
impossible to have above normie face at 6 ft 10

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah that’s what I’ve been going with it’ll pay off. Alot of you guys need to go outside. I live in a college campus and you all don’t realise how ugly most the population is. There are 2 other guys taller than me and they weight abt the same.
at 6'10'' your NCT is more pronounced cause people have to look up to you so your droopy ass chink eyes dont look straight they' point downwards kek.

impossible to have above normie face at 6 ft 10
Yeh OP fucked up he could have got into nba potentially if he applied himself

kys thank you

View attachment 2420885
Nigga its literally over for you your chin to philtrum is like 1:1 literally fucking rope lanklet bloatcel cuck

Nigga its literally over for you your chin to philtrum is like 1:1 literally fucking rope lanklet bloatcel cuck
These fucking dysgenic overgrown too much hgh 6 ft 10 ogres always look bad

• +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer
OP the moment you mentioned how tall you are, is the moment you dug your own grave.

In a forum filled with incels with most of them having a height insecurity, you decided to flex the thing nearly every user dreams of, like eating a burger in front of a starving man.

Next time don't mention your height if you want legit advice.
Stfu, no reasonable person thinks 6 ft 10 is ideal

View attachment 2420885
The lakers need a center

@Ricky212 HEIGHTPILL DEBOOOOONKED GTFIH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
View attachment 2420885
Go play basketball

View attachment 2420885
finish shaving first