Rate me (19 M) (5’3.5”)

D

Deleted member 11581

Omegle and Online Slayer dnrd+ratio+cope+I mog you
I decided to have the courage to post my face, i just want honest ratings. i think im good looking tbh, idk why i don't do well with girls. My height isn't that bad right

Attachments

• 0550241D-0E4F-4C89-8CE6-8AC2C177775B.jpeg
    0550241D-0E4F-4C89-8CE6-8AC2C177775B.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hypno, vuvubu, Mewton and 4 others
i can't see any images wtf

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11581
Ik my height isn’t very good jbut it’s more about face so I’m just wondering if I can do anything to improve my appearance

oh wait i can see it now

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

BRO WHAT im not even gone say anything
im 19 its too late for me to inject HGH, its over for turbomanlets like me plus im 2.85" away from the ideal height

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and MANLETprettyBOY
Fix your teeth. Need some under eye support.
Otherwise you look decent & friendly.
Height will be an issue if you’re in the West.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, metagross and Deleted member 11581
Fix your teeth. Need some under eye support.
Otherwise you look decent & friendly.
Height will be an issue if you’re in the West.
chad, right?

It’s hard for us manlets ngl

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5786
You look normie not bad
Thanks for the rate. Hm i have to disagree, i would say im a solid 6-6.5/10 and my height is actually good because it allows for me to look woman straight into their eyes and give optimal levels of respect

7/10 for me minimum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Luke LLL and Deleted member 17344
You’re teeth are fucked up, you’re short, and you look skinny. You can’t fix the height, but exercise more and take better care of your teeth. Also, get a neater haircut. You could also wear boots to make yourself look taller. Not trying to be mean, just trying to help.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 11581
You’re teeth are fucked up, you’re short, and you look skinny. You can’t fix the height, but exercise more and take better care of your teeth. Also, get a neater haircut. You could also wear boots to make yourself look taller. Not trying to be mean, just trying to help.
thanks for the help. Am i htn rn? chadlite potetional? i have $250 saved up for any surgery i need!

Incelhala may you ascend:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Lefort one

• +1
Incelhala may you ascend:dafuckfeels:
thanks, i know woman loves the moneys so currently im premed on track to become orthopedic surgeon. Im trying to doctormax than ill make all the moneys and be so rich that every girl will want my big fucking curry cock as i drive in my porsche. Betabuxxing is legit, when im 30 ill have prime stacies so dont you worry

Last edited:
thanks, i know woman loves the moneys so currently im premed ton track to become doctor. Im trying to doctormax than ill make all the moneys and be so rich that every girl will want my big fucking curry cock as i drive in my porsche. Betabuxxing is legit, when im 30 ill have prime stacies so dont you worry
Come to the incel capital known as Canada and you will slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 11581
Over

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Come to the incel capital known as Canada and you will slay
Look buddy im not an incel im a normie at worst. My height isnt great but to suggest that im an incel is a low-blow

thanks for the help. Am i htn rn? chadlite potetional? i have $250 saved up for any surgery i need!
I guess you’re above average looking. You’re not fat, have a good head of hair, not dark skinned, features are masculine. Surgery is very expensive, so I’d hold onto your money. But some boots and get a spiky haircut like this.

Attachments

• 9E687A5C-DC2A-4641-8C09-40BF580F8E45.jpeg
    9E687A5C-DC2A-4641-8C09-40BF580F8E45.jpeg
    413.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I guess you’re above average looking. You’re not fat, have a good head of hair, not dark skinned, features are masculine. Surgery is very expensive, so I’d hold onto your money. But some boots and get a spiky haircut like this.
thanks! im htn/chadlite right? my height is good too right?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and UglyGod360
400 weeks one Meeks
orthopedic surgeons make lots of moneys tho and women loves the moneys quite alot yes they do. Meeks is overrated woman would get bored with him meanwhile i make the big bucks (i will be working 80 hr work weeks which means i get paid alot)

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
orthopedic surgeons make lots of moneys tho and women loves the moneys quite alot yes they do. Meeks is overrated woman would get bored with him meanwhile i make the big bucks (i will be working 80 hr work weeks which means i get paid alot)
Become maxillofacial surgeon so u can give us discounted surgery and change incels life, or become endocrinologist and prescribe us free hgh and roids

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
You look fine just get braces and a haircut. Also good look with your medicine studies

]
You look fine just get braces and a haircut. Also good look with your medicine studies
by "fine" u mean chad right? i will b making all moneys and mog everyone

Normiee here but you can improve your looks easily just don't put smile on your face you kinda look creepy
I decided to have the courage to post my face, i just want honest ratings. i think im good looking tbh, idk why i don't do well with girls. My height isn't that bad rig

Dude, shut the fuck up
bro pls donate my go fund me for double ll, in my country the average white zoomer is 6'4 and the average ricecel is 5'6, i only feel safe around ricecels bro please help me

Face is normie tier i guess, but women in the west will not take you seriously romantically when you are 5 foot 3 so its kinda over