Rate me 20m 6'3

Diederick Kastner

Diederick Kastner

Iron
As lean as it gets really, wearing braces currently. Advices are appreciated. Also would like to know what ethnicity do i look like.

pics :

vid:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and tournesol
Your eyes are your main issue

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad, Romeo1111 and 3 others
HTN

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Copernicus and ShowerMaxxing
Train neck and get rhino.

Change the haircut... It looks ass

• +1
Reactions: latino_
Jaw looks too much like Steve from Minecraft, bad eyes

A solid 6.9

HTN to chadlite (6'3). Good forward growth. Good gonial angle, good ramus, good jaw and chin. Good cheekbones. Your eye-area is your main failo, and it's not really that bad. Train neck and get muscles. Also, i think if you dye your hair black, it will be gonna be more determinant.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
dont get any surgeries, just go to slay rather than rotting on here (i wish i was so tall like u)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, elzde95 and agoostis
As lean as it gets really, wearing braces currently. Advices are appreciated. Also would like to know what ethnicity do i look like.

pics :

vid:

>that philtrum and mid-face

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
You’re eyebrows are too seperated idk if you shaved them but they give the illusion of a weird es ratio

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 5892
Why can't I see pictures :dafuckfeels:

whats wrong with his philtrum i dont get it
It's slightly long but it's shorter than mine so you win.

whats wrong with his philtrum i dont get it
Its about the shape, in relation to the upper lip bad shape and nose tip mid part being droppy. Gives off unharmonious vibe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Its about the shape, in relation to the upper lip bad shape and nose tip mid part being droppy. Gives off unharmonious vibe
Yeah I agree but the philtrum length is around average tbh
His nose, lips and eye area failo him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah I agree but the philtrum length is around average tbh
His nose, lips and eye area failo him tbh
Yes i wasn’t refering to the lenght. The shape overall. His shape of that area overall makes him appear jutting while he probably isnt thats how much it failos him

• +1
Yes i wasn’t refering to the lenght. The shape overall. His shape of that area overall makes him appear jutting while he probably isnt thats how much it failos him
i agree bro

• Love it
i agree bro
Idk how to ascend fr and i need to leave psl. Btw i applied volufiline and shit and it lowkey makes my under eye hollow better from front

• +1
Idk how to ascend fr and i need to leave psl. Btw i applied volufiline and shit and it lowkey makes my under eye hollow better from front
Lifefuel it might be legit then
You're almost ascended man you just need to eyemax I believe in you

• Love it
seems good

• +1
HTN facially, but you have good height so you are easily chadlite SMV wise.

great haircut

How much would you give me PSL wise?

dont get any surgeries, just go to slay rather than rotting on here (i wish i was so tall like u)
I suppose you live in Russia. I don't think hight matters nearly as much here as it the does in the west tbh, constantly seeing couples that are equal in hight. Nor have i ever heard such ridiculous claims as 180 cm only or whatever. Realistically i think most of blackpill beliefs are irrelevant here. Slaying is not an option for me (too autistic(cope)).

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20452
Irl chadlite. How are people here coping with HTN?

He is female gaze-maxxed, tall, good harmony, low facial leanness and good bone mass in the zygos and jaw.

He has a few flaws in the midFACE region so not full-chad, but way above average.

So much cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Oberyn and Deleted member 17244
Irl chadlite. How are people here coping with HTN?

He is female gaze-maxxed, tall, good harmony, low facial leanness and good bone mass in the zygos and jaw.

He has a few flaws in the midFACE region so not full-chad, but way above average.

So much cope
Bad eyearea, nose and thin lips.

HTN.

5/10, and thats where you will remain for the rest of your life. Ethnicity is Central European. Your face is good looking but your body is too lean. I would find a niche and find someone who likes lean people.

i guess Russian

The haircut is kinda questionable ngl idk what it is about it but I think you look better with the hair completely off your forehead. Also put on some muscle dude like you don't need a ton but you seem quite skinny and you could benefit from it for sure.