Rate me: 20M Hispanic 172cm with NW2 (How can I ascend?)

Gro
Last time I cut my hair by my own to "level it" And It was kinda a disaster:feelshaha: I gonna need to a barbershoop soon
Grow longer hair bro, female gaze max, JFL at fades, buzz and barbershops

• +1
Reactions: idkman

Attachments

• 11-Mens-Caesar-Haircut-2459868373.jpg
    11-Mens-Caesar-Haircut-2459868373.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: bleksandre
+ Good face 5’8 is much rarer than tall normie, but it is not your case anyways 🫠
Is a long hair just enough to solve my face disharmony or do I need something else?

You mean this one?
Something like that, yes.

The point is to leave whatever you can of your struggling hairline and clean up the sides and back.

Gro

Grow longer hair bro, female gaze max, JFL at fades, buzz and barbershops
Idk but I feel there's something strange with my hair, maybe it's the way it grows and my hairline, also my hair it's too greasy

Attachments

• Front_img_no_beard_long_hair.jpg
    Front_img_no_beard_long_hair.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 0
  • Right_side_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    Right_side_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Left_side_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    Left_side_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_beard_long_hair_4.jpg
    Front_img_beard_long_hair_4.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_beard_long_hair_3.jpg
    Front_img_beard_long_hair_3.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_beard_long_hair_2.jpg
    Front_img_beard_long_hair_2.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    Front_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Right_side_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    Right_side_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_no_beard_long_hair_2.jpg
    Front_img_no_beard_long_hair_2.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_no_beard_long_hair.jpg
    Front_img_no_beard_long_hair.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 0
  • Left_side_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    Left_side_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_beard_long_hair_4.jpg
    Front_img_beard_long_hair_4.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_beard_long_hair_3.jpg
    Front_img_beard_long_hair_3.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_beard_long_hair_2.jpg
    Front_img_beard_long_hair_2.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    Front_img_beard_long_hair.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Front_img_no_beard_long_hair_2.jpg
    Front_img_no_beard_long_hair_2.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 0
No reason to look max in 3rd world country. They are not searching handsome bois. They are most likely searching guy that can make their life little bit easier.

Doesn't it grow body hair everywhere? I want to keep my back and chest hairless
Yes but it depends on your body hair baseline. If u barely got any hair in those areas it won't turn things into junglemode:feelsgood:

Niggas with barely any body hair have it the best tbh, they pretty much only boost their hair, brows and lashes with minor forearm hair gains

I improved a little since then

You're a fantastic example of looks making you a better person.

Naturally your responses on here came across as mature and genuine, you weren't trying to put anyone down and gave good advice. Then you been generous about your own rating. You're a good looking guy and that attributes your mindset. I can tell those on here who type ''over, suicide, rope, get leg lengthening surgery, face transplant'' are very bitter and sad in their real lives due to looks, which naturally is sad to see.

just give up

Do nothing but a custom chin implant. Work on your hairstyle. Possibly cheek implants (maybe). Keep it simple and please stay away from the silly orthognathic conversation. You are a good looking dude, stop with the crap. Get a simple chin implant and you're good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idkman and Deleted member 17244
Do nothing but a custom chin implant. Work on your hairstyle. Possibly cheek implants (maybe). Keep it simple and please stay away from the silly orthognathic conversation. You are a good looking dude, stop with the crap. Get a simple chin implant and you're good.
I just though about Orthognatics not only because aesthetics, but because of a health reason.

Dentist said I didn't grew my upper maxila completely and that kept me thinking about it

I just though about Orthognatics not only because aesthetics, but because of a health reason.

Dentist said I didn't grew my upper maxila completely and that kept me thinking about it
Sure, but what does a dentist know about aesthetics? Is your bite ok? Do you have a deformity?

Friend, I think you have been seeing a lot of silly kids wanting unnecessary orthognathic surgeries on this website (some do need it, you don't).

If you need help with custom implants, read my posts.

You do have a depression in your cheeks, but you do not look terrible either. I think you are lacking a bit of style. i. e your hairstyle, but you are more than ok looking.

Could you enhance your appearance, sure. At first glance, the ONLY thing that is out of harmony with your face is your chin.