Rate me 20y

H

Henchi

Iron
Yo guys the main problem for me is my natural high hairline, i have a 4,5 finger forehead and my thin hair.
I have this thin hair and big forehead since always, no sign of balding yet.
Is there any way to make this hair thicker?
Tell me what you guys think, any solution?

IMG 20190919 140856017
IMG 20190919 140859149

good lower third tbh
eventho i feel like your jaw is a little bit too square

• +1
Reactions: AnimeCel
IMG 20190919 140856017

just cover your eyes and run chad game

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
That smile tho

You have high FWHR so that's good
Get jaw/chin fillers or implants, thicker hair and eyebrows, and colored contacts to become Chadlite teir
You have potential tbh

Unfortunately I'm 5'8, and "pretty boy game" is just relyin on looks?

What do you mean by too square? like, it should be longer?

So, maybe improve on eye area?
Yeah, ignore everything and just focus on the eye area

Get jaw/chin fillers or implants, thicker hair and eyebrows, and colored contacts to become Chadlite teir
You have potential tbh
Colored contacts aren't bad for eye?
And how to thicker my hair and eyebrow??
Yeah, ignore everything and just focus on the eye area
Any good examples on eye area?
only surgeries fix that right?

Colored contacts aren't bad for eye?
And how to thicker my hair and eyebrow??

Any good examples on eye area?
only surgeries fix that right?
As long as the contacts are properly prescribed they're safe
I believe salt spray and pumpkin seed oil thickens hair, use Castor oil and coconut oil for eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Henchi
Nice chin

• +1
Nice chin

• +1
your eye area is very average though

That is a nice wide palate

Your eyebrows could be improved slightly, you could groom them to make them more symmetric

which PSL would you give buddyboyo ? @Ekeoma_The_BBC

As long as the contacts are properly prescribed they're safe
I believe salt spray and pumpkin seed oil thickens hair, use Castor oil and coconut oil for eyebrows
Okay thanks gonna try it

Okay thanks gonna try it
basically your lower third is very good tier, but your 2nd and 1st third are way worse, and you seems to be zygo less
that's why your eye area sucks mostly

That is a nice wide palate

Your eyebrows could be improved slightly, you could groom them to make them more symmetric
Okay, i don't know if you noticed but my left eyebrow has a flaw it grow in the wrong direction and i can't make it go the same way as the rest of the eyebrow.

implants will help u a lot.
Okay, i don't know if you noticed but my left eyebrow has a flaw it grow in the wrong direction and i can't make it go the same way as the rest of the eyebrow.
go to the barber, don't touch it yourself

basically your lower third is very good tier, but your 2nd and 1st third are way worse, and you seems to be zygo less
that's why your eye area sucks mostly
Got it, and what's zygo less, yo i don't understand these terms yet lol
implants will help u a lot.

go to the barber, don't touch it yourself
Implants for what, eyebrow or hair?

i mean not having visible zygomatics. Basically cheekbones.

eyes and below : cheekbones implants / malar / infra orbital
you don't seem to be norwooding, so don't think about hair transplant rn

• +1
5.75, potential for 6 if you fix your hairline and treat your acne

• +1
5.75, potential for 6 if you fix your hairline and treat your acne
So, hairline is my number one thing that i worry the most, i just hate my big forehead, then a transplant to lower hairline would do it?
and i am working on acne, the problem is that it fked my right side a bit.

very good lower third saves you from your lack of eye area bones

• +1
  • +1
very good lower third saves you from your lack of eye area bones
So i would need cheekbones implants / malar / infra orbital, to make eye area better?
Get hair transplant to lower hairline.
Got it will look into that, i was hoping on some improvement on this field since it makes a cut on the back of your head and you get scarred

High tier normie, low tier chadlite. You aren't deformed so softmax what you can. Contacts blue tbh, some eyebrow grooming, or transplant

• +1
Biggest issue is eyes and hairline. Your zygos are fine touching those are cope. I'm not sure what the solution to your eyes are but there's probably some surgery that can make them better.

As for the hairline it's feminine just like mine was unfortunately. I would not recommend HT to lower hairline. Tbh you might be able to fix your hair by getting a forehead reduction (this can leave a permanent scar) and then run coverup game as you're already currently doing. It should help in the coverup game.

Maybe even a hair system is a good idea tbh but your hair seems decent enough where it's not worth the maintenance and trouble of one.

I'm pretty sure your temples have recessed as well. If your hair is naturally like that since a kid you're fine but if you've recessed get on fin immediately, having even more recession will kill your psl.

I'd say your biggest pressing issue is eyes tho. If you fixed those you'd be straight.
Fix the eyes and possibly take fin and you're Gucci tbh

• +1
Average
Jfl @ retarded incels thinking muh lower third = good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Henchi
  • +1
Reactions: Henchi and Deleted member 3043
Bra 5 ft8 you need to wear some good hidden lifts

• +1

• +1
High tier normie, low tier chadlite. You aren't deformed so softmax what you can. Contacts blue tbh, some eyebrow grooming, or transplant
But why use contacts tho? i mean everyone will know its fake
Biggest issue is eyes and hairline. Your zygos are fine touching those are cope. I'm not sure what the solution to your eyes are but there's probably some surgery that can make them better.

As for the hairline it's feminine just like mine was unfortunately. I would not recommend HT to lower hairline. Tbh you might be able to fix your hair by getting a forehead reduction (this can leave a permanent scar) and then run coverup game as you're already currently doing. It should help in the coverup game.

Maybe even a hair system is a good idea tbh but your hair seems decent enough where it's not worth the maintenance and trouble of one.

I'm pretty sure your temples have recessed as well. If your hair is naturally like that since a kid you're fine but if you've recessed get on fin immediately, having even more recession will kill your psl.

I'd say your biggest pressing issue is eyes tho. If you fixed those you'd be straight.
Fix the eyes and possibly take fin and you're Gucci tbh
Thank for the advice bro
and fin shouldn't be prescribed by a doctor or something, or just buy and take for the rest of your life?

Good face 6/10

What's your penis size ?

• JFL
You have potential tbh

He already is chadlite. His lower third is top tier and his eye area is decent.
Yeah, at least i am almost 10 cm taller than the average woman in my country, this helps

15, it get the work done at least

That’s not bad at all. As long as you don’t have pencil dick, you’re well above average

Last edited:
  • +1
He already is chadlite. His lower third is top tier and his eye area is decent.

That’s not bad at all. As long as you don’t have pencil dick, you’re well above average
as 5'8" and that face he is above average, but not "well above average" nor chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Henchi and Deleted member 3043