Rate me, 22 years old, 182 cm, 62 kg

Not really, I have just given an examples of popular guys who have the type of appearance I like. My taste is opposite to Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth look
so metrosexual twinks with no body hair

As much as ppl on this board don't like to admit it, jbs love dudes who look like this, all downward growth and extremely feminine qualities aside, its what is desirable atm bc it sells on social media. That being said you're 22 now, you may notice your appeal change over the coming years as you simply cannot have a proper job or life as a man who looks like this and may need to shorten hair/workout to put on some weight. Overall enjoy you have potential with the later stages of life as well if you're able to put on some mass. If not then perish as even tiktok will fade into obscurity
I do not like gym, I always liked cardio so I am not sure if I can build some muscles on my body. I am focused on my collage nowadays.
I will not cut my hair, do not worry. Also I will be wearing some necklaces and rings because I like them although some old people are rude to me.

Attachments

• looksmax.png
    looksmax.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
As much as ppl on this board don't like to admit it, jbs love dudes who look like this, all downward growth and extremely feminine qualities aside, its what is desirable atm bc it sells on social media. That being said you're 22 now, you may notice your appeal change over the coming years as you simply cannot have a proper job or life as a man who looks like this and may need to shorten hair/workout to put on some weight. Overall enjoy you have potential with the later stages of life as well if you're able to put on some mass. If not then perish as even tiktok will fade into obscurity
Who are jbs btw?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Who are jbs btw?
underage zoomer girls
I do not like gym, I always liked cardio so I am not sure if I can build some muscles on my body. I am focused on my collage nowadays.
I will not cut my hair, do not worry. Also I will be wearing some necklaces and rings because I like them although some old people are rude to me.
Hey man, you do what you want. You're also bisexual so idk what your life goals are here or if they involve women in the long term. I'm saying you're doing fine but by the time you're like 26+ and you still look more feminine than the girl you're talking to, it may become an issue bc biologically she wants you to kind of provide her with safety and security. Idk anyway I think a balance of feminine and masculine traits is a good idea and I take care of my eye area bullshit and rock some rings/chains/bracelets to make my very masculine appearance (channing tatum/gandy type shit) look a bit more feminine and easier to approach

underage zoomer girls

Hey man, you do what you want. You're also bisexual so idk what your life goals are here or if they involve women in the long term. I'm saying you're doing fine but by the time you're like 26+ and you still look more feminine than the girl you're talking to, it may become an issue bc biologically she wants you to kind of provide her with safety and security. Idk anyway I think a balance of feminine and masculine traits is a good idea and I take care of my eye area bullshit and rock some rings/chains/bracelets to make my very masculine appearance (channing tatum/gandy type shit) look a bit more feminine and easier to approach
I suppose in the future i get some masculinity because everyone does. If not- there will be always women who find me as a good person.

chadlite
u gotta be borderline anorexic to be 62kg at that height tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, wollet2, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
you'd probably have better luck with dudes more than girls. Good looking though

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
bro i feel like this is a @Xangsane alt

wimp neck and frame but you prob get all the bitches cus u have long hair and pretty face 👍

@Octillionaire3
Do I mog this guy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
IMO your decent looking but you look a little too ogre. I'd say HTN. He mogs because he has JB slayer pheno / pretty boy pheno that girls love nowadays. Also Muscles are cope nowadays so he can get away with having a fag body
Ok fair enough
Do I just have bad harmony because I’m not really that masculine looking but still look ogre I guess

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, chawaje, Deleted member 20148 and 1 other person
Just leave this site bhai. A lot of your mental problems will go away
Idk I’ve learned I’m really not goodlooking in any way, 5’9, average frame probably, and everyone has found a different major falio on my face, whether it’s cheekbones, nose, jaw, harmony, etc.
Basically I’m very below average overall against other whites my age
Tbh it’s really over for me, I don’t think a single woman has found me appealing in my entire life

• So Sad
chad if you get a body like vinnie hacker tbh

what modern society does to a mofo
if my son looked like this, i would go for milk honestly
ignored

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 22126, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
id fuck u tbh nohomo tho

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 13332
what modern society does to a mofo
if my son looked like this, i would go for milk honestly
ignored
Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback.
i know your thankful for it you little fragile fag looking close set eyed small skulled narrow ratioed horribly framed family disgrace metrosexual boneless failure

i know your thankful for it you little fragile fag looking close set eyed small skulled narrow ratioed horribly framed family disgrace metrosexual boneless failure
Girls like my look ;)

go and fucking man up if u dont want to be a submissive faggot without any respect amongst men and adult women
and ur not gay ur just fatherless sorry

go and fucking man up if u dont want to be a submissive faggot without any respect amongst men and adult women
and ur not gay ur just fatherless sorry
What should I change ruski?

Another Twink Faggot

That's quite funny I am called a faggot but still had more girls than most of users here lol.
i could steal your girl in less then a minute u degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, eyes, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and eyes
But I am not gay.
You said that you're bisexual yet you haven't lost your bussy virginity. Wouldn't just be easier to say that you're just a feminine man instead?

You said that you're bisexual yet you haven't lost your bussy virginity. Wouldn't just be easier to say that you're just a feminine man instead?
I am attracted to man.

You look like Timothee Chalamet, North Atlantid pheno why are you even here op you want male attention?

looks like a mix of @Lars and timothee chalamet. like they had a lil fruitcake son.

No he doesn’t he hasn’t got any good features apart from my eyes and hair
stop coping you deluded schitzophrenic cuck. he has great eyebrows, nose, lips, eyes, ratios. you look like a retarded bug eyed downward grown bloated ethnic. ill stab you in the throat if i ever see you you schitzophrenic abomination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, LooksOrDeath and Kingcel32
stop coping you deluded schitzophrenic cuck. he has great eyebrows, nose, lips, eyes, ratios. you look like a retarded bug eyed downward grown bloated ethnic. ill stab you in the throat if i ever see you you schitzophrenic abomination
I’ll give yall a treat with my new eyes, they mog so hard.

I’ll give yall a treat with my new eyes, they mog so hard.
post pics asap faggot

nothing happened to ur eyes

unless you got a face transplant and 10 different eye surgeries + browridge implant to offset extreme ethnic 3/10 eye area

idiot

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16371
post pics asap faggot

nothing happened to ur eyes

unless you got a face transplant and 10 different eye surgeries + browridge implant to offset extreme ethnic 3/10 eye area

idiot
I will update, Fuar you should see them now absolute mogger cat alien eyes like this but better

Attachments

• 29CF7243-3A53-4255-8331-D847FFECED52.jpeg
    29CF7243-3A53-4255-8331-D847FFECED52.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19157
I will update, Fuar you should see them now absolute mogger cat alien eyes like this but better
i really cant tell if youre just kidding or absolutely a schitzophrenic idiot

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath