Rate me, 22 years old, 182 cm, 62 kg

i really cant tell if youre just kidding or absolutely a schitzophrenic idiot
I’ll backwhat I’m saying, still going to be 7.5 psl inshallah and I’ll post pics

I’ll backwhat I’m saying, still going to be 7.5 psl inshallah and I’ll post pics
ok explain how you changed your eye area to this

to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
You need frame your face is good
Adding muscle mass.
But stay this liw bodyfat percent.
While improve you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Follow Patty & ascend basically

You look like Timothee Chalamet, North Atlantid pheno why are you even here op you want male attention?
No, but I was curious how people rate me.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
very feminine but girls like that these days, 62kg at 182cm is very skinny

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and OneTwoThree
Yeah, I know.
Its a BMI of 18.7 so just in the normal category, though you could try to gain a bit more lean mass, so exercise and eat at surplus of like 150 calories. I am same height as you and weigh 63.5 kg now did weight 58 a year ago so I know what it is like to be underweight.

Imagine being 62kg at 182cm LMAO

6.5 to 7/10

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Gigamogger but seems narcy af.

he looks like a girl = not gay

I would only makeout with OP, no penetration
He doesnt look like a girl lol. He just looks like a femboy

And ure gay

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 19551
@GypsyEyes if he was a girl he would be one of the "ugliest". Looks like carol from the walking dead. But as a boy he is pretty

@GypsyEyes if he was a girl he would be one of the "ugliest". Looks like carol from the walking dead. But as a boy he is pretty
True I'm a coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and wollet2
From my objective measuring standard's your a High tier normie with prettyboy appeal and colouring halo so your like a low tier chadlite combined just for your face and overall with your height you are still low tier chadlite since barely 6"0 is neither a halo or failo and your frame is narrow so that impacts your sexual attractivness body wise but overall your SMV is a HTN (High tier normie )

From my objective measuring standard's your a High tier normie with prettyboy appeal and colouring halo so your like a low tier chadlite combined just for your face and overall with your height you are still low tier chadlite since barely 6"0 is neither a halo or failo and your frame is narrow so that impacts your sexual attractivness body wise but overall your SMV is a HTN (High tier normie )
What can I do to become strong chadlite? And if I am 6/10 (HTN) then being HTN is enough to be successful with girls.

you must fuck a lot of jbs
Not really- only with 7 girls I had sex with. I am not a type of a guy who only seeks opportunity to do that.

What can I do to become strong chadlite? And if I am 6/10 (HTN) then being HTN is enough to be successful with girls.
I have nothing you can do to become a strong chadlite but if you want to be a mid tier chadlite you need to put on muscle and fraud bideltold width. your 62kg at 6”0 i am 63kg lean bulked at 5”7 so that would mean you be more twig appearance then me when i am already almost twig like myself.

For your face there is nothing much you can do tbh

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree
Haha you look like a girl

Bro I was like you. When you turn 25-27 its over.

Good for you! I mean its actually over for every male that are 26-27 years old.
I understood that getting a good job is what you should focus on. Look is temporary.

I understood that getting a good job is what you should focus on. Look is temporary.
Yes. This is very important. When you get older your dating pool will shrink drastically. You cannot appeal younger women anymore. People that are older wants you to have good job etc.

Damn this guy is 1 year older than you and he looks old.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
mogs.me

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
Nooo. And remember- when we get old we will be all looking like grumpy grandfathers ;p
Tbh both of us will probably age very bad, it will be over at +- 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Why you are here if you are successful with girls? This forum will give you severe BDD if you stay here longer.

It is time to freeze myself like Mr. Freeze did this to her wife Nora xd

• Love it
bro Im 32 years old and I can tell its over. I was pretty boy. Very soft features and long hair. I started to get shit when I turned to 27. Collagen got shit and you start to have permanent bloated look.

• So Sad
Why you are here if you are successful with girls? This forum will give you severe BDD if you stay here longer.
Users here write really interesting and honest threads.