Rate me, 25yo guy

uchiha97

uchiha97

Iron
What is my rating? And what i can do to improve ( not surgically ) ?

Im aware of big as fuck fivehead and bad/high hairline

Im 5'11 and 25yo

Attachments

• 20230124_152114-01.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230124_152741-01.jpeg
    20230124_152741-01.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220930_165750-01.jpeg
    20220930_165750-01.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220221_150257-01.jpeg
    20220221_150257-01.jpeg
    809.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211207-001639_Connected2me.jpg
    Screenshot_20211207-001639_Connected2me.jpg
    783.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230319_180512.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive, Xangsane, Htrtt and 1 other person
forehead is too big

• +1
Reactions: Wuachinani
holy shit your skull is so narrow and long even the long hair style doesnt cancel it out

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
strong LTN

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Suimaxxer and Wuachinani
@LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Im 5'11 and 25yo
orbital box skull lengthening and buccal implants

Really? Ive been rated much better honestly, but I understand that because of long face
i mean ur gella downgrown, literally starting from eyes to lips everythings pointing downwards in the front profile. plus your nose is very fem. you still have decent harmony so ur not really bad looking, but an mtn wouldn't have so many obvious flaws which is why i put u at strong LTN. i think u would still have decent appeal because of green eye halo and ur general vibe.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i mean ur gella downgrown, literally starting from eyes to lips everythings pointing downwards in the front profile. plus your nose is very fem. you still have decent harmony so ur not really bad looking, but an mtn wouldn't have so many obvious flaws which is why i put u at strong LTN. i think u would still have decent appeal because of green eye halo and ur general vibe.
Yep, sometimes I think its even bad pic, because I tend to take pictures with a bad angle, while irl sometimes I get compliment for my look both from guys and girls

• +1

Im 5'11 and 25yo
hairline lowering suergry ASAP

hairline lowering suergry ASAP
No way, hl lowering surgery is too risky imo, thinking about hair transplant ngl...what about a fringe?

Attachments

• 20230303_163835.jpg
    20230303_163835.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
No way, hl lowering surgery is too risky imo, thinking about hair transplant ngl...what about a fringe?
no hairline lowering suregry life is risky but its worth it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
no hairline lowering suregry life is risky but its worth it
I think you should reconsider your priorities, i have narcissist desease but damn, I see some people here are just dumb ( not you in particolar )

I think you should reconsider your priorities, i have narcissist desease but damn, I see some people here are just dumb ( not you in particolar )
u asked for advice on how to improve I gave you advice and you told me I shojld reconsider my prorities ,makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Wuachinani
u asked for advice on how to improve I gave you advice and you told me I shojld reconsider my prorities ,makes sense
Yes, because I already said " no surgical" so...
When it comes to reconsider priorities i mean that sometimes the result is not worth the risk imo

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Yes, because I already said " no surgical" so...
When it comes to reconsider priorities i mean that sometimes the result is not worth the risk imo
bruh what are you going to do witgour surgery your flaw is only fixab;e with surgery

Not Ltn ofc.Don't listen these cocksucker curries.
Strong MTN.Forehead is too big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
LTN - MTN
3.75/8 PSL
3.5/10 Normal Scale

Thats your rating massively failoed by the narrow skull and large forehead

your just barely average. barely making the cut for mtn. but your main flaws cant be fixed without surgery except for maybe neck training and sinkcare

• +1
Reactions: goldpill
LTN - MTN
3.75/8 PSL
3.5/10 Normal Scale

Thats your rating massively failoed by the narrow skull and large forehead
Pros: Good colouring

I‘d give you a 3.5/10. Pheno is good but your failos are too noticeable for you to be close to average.

Failos sorted by importance and effect on your rating

-5‘11 (manlet - height is life)
-eye asymmetry
-narrow face (would not be so bad if you had the height to back it up)

your just barely average. barely making the cut for mtn. but your main flaws cant be fixed without surgery except for maybe neck training and sinkcare
Ive been improving skincare in the last month or so, also mewing/chewing but I dont have so recent pics

at least youre funny and seem NT

you have nothing to gain from this site
Honestly im curious about all the looksmax thing, but this forum seem so full of frustrated dickhead that think that every human being should be a copy of O'Pry to be considered socially acceptable, so im a bit disappointed

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 27605 and Deleted member 15468
hairline loewring would litearlly make his skull seem less long and wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Honestly im curious about all the looksmax thing, but this forum seem so full of frustrated dickhead that think that every human being should be a copy of O'Pry to be considered socially acceptable, so im a bit disappointed
there is some very good and in depth guides on the looksmaxxing section, i wouldnt advice you to stay on rating and offtopic, only shitposters and trolls there

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and uchiha97
there is some very good and in depth guides on the looksmaxxing section, i wouldnt advice you to stay on rating and offtopic, only shitposters and trolls there
Thanks for the advice

tall head

• +1
Reactions: uchiha97
If you got a hair system you could wear it low to reduce the apparent size of your forehead.

Ive been improving skincare in the last month or so, also mewing/chewing but I dont have so recent pics
Mewing Nd chewing is cope at 25 💀

Attachments

• 3310732_3251552_balkanoids.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403

Im 5'11 and 25yo
Not the mid-face again. C'mon!

Why? You are ugly as fuck my man.
Yes but, you are a gym fanatic boy, so that denotes small iq and/or insecurites about other "sizes" so...your opinion is still irrilevant 😄

actually ur skull is legit one of the narrowest I've ever seen not only on this site but on the internet, what the actual fuck

• JFL
actually ur skull is legit one of the narrowest I've ever seen not only on this site but on the internet, what the actual fuck
You know, im not into wide squared faces so its not a big deal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Wuachinani, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
You know, im not into wide squared faces so its not a big deal
Yeah thats fine if you plan on jerking off and dating yourself until you die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21403, Wuachinani and 2 others

Im 5'11 and 25yo
looks decent in this. but damn you have a narrow long face. if you're not completely opposed to surgery I'd look into a hair transplant to lower the hairline and recommend chewing gum to grow your masseters to somewhat balance out the long face with some width.
Screenshot 2023 03 22 at 230951

looks decent in this. but damn you have a narrow long face. if you're not completely opposed to surgery I'd look into a hair transplant to lower the hairline and recommend chewing gum to grow your masseters to somewhat balance out the long face with some width.
View attachment 2121155
dude legit has 1.4 fwhr ROFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax