Reactions: Panzram, Clavicular, reek and 1 other person
Jew haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Panzram
Looks like your planning a school shooting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, Panzram and AustinCutler
You have severe maxillomandibular recession (so it's both your maxilla and your jaw that are recessed), your beard is far from enough to hide it.

Low LTN or around 3/10
i know and i think it has gotten worse over the years what do you think about the state of my facial structure at 18 before I lost a bunch of teeth
Janekad

i know and i think it has gotten worse over the years what do you think about the state of my facial structure at 18 before I lost a bunch of teethView attachment 2913507
I'm pretty sure it's the same, you were probably just jutting in the picture (maybe even subconsciously) or it was a miraculous angle.

Only bimax can possibly ascend you. Like my answers btw, I'm trynna farm reputation or at least not loose it :geek:

• +1
Reactions: Panzram
I'm pretty sure it's the same, you were probably just jutting in the picture (maybe even subconsciously) or it was a miraculous angle.

Only bimax can possibly ascend you. Like my answers btw, I'm trynna farm reputation or at least not loose it :geek:
didnt help i was a mouthbreather (at sleep) since age 7, the result of growing up in a mold infested house (sinus issues), never even began for me