truefoidslayerpqoqo
Tiktok burmemo11
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 8,213
- Reputation
- 8,921
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I prefer chad but i need to know others opinions
I’m so sorry
I’m so sorry
It’s over bro
He’ll nahI mog u to detah
What that meansthinks you're husband material
hello my nigga
Hellohello my nigga
@Sensitive Young Boy wants to create adam contenders with youWhat that means
IqletI mog u to detah
34 post 7 repIqlet
High t and choclate i use accutanefix your skin tho like those things on your left cheek
Mogs u tooView attachment 5714510
this kid mogs you
ChadView attachment 5714510
this kid mogs you
Very low bf and i lowkey tens my neckwhy it look like u not breathing, mogs me tho
Okeyyou kinda look like the guy under my bed
erdachang>thien


3Rate me 3
A jaw so downgrown, he looks 90% ramusView attachment 5714510
this kid mogs you
He is jutting also his gonial angleA jaw so downgrown, he looks 90% ramus
I mog ur ass to death look comment s u faggot u get this nonigga you are ugly as shit and clearly have severe mental problems too if you think this looks good
The 3rd photo looks like zeta in some way
Cover up the lower third look at the eyes and it’ll look similar to Zeta a bitThe 3rd photo looks like zeta in some way
Zeta full surgeryThe 3rd photo looks like zeta in some way
I mog ur ass to death look comment s u faggot u get this no![]()
Cover up the lower third look at the eyes and it’ll look similar to Zeta a bit
Dnr i didint even readed just jelouseyea mate, you definitely mog meim not even going to argue with you because as I said, you are an insane, delusional retard, and I genuinely feel kind of sorry for you.
also, you said you are 'high t'. just from these pics, I would estimate your t to be about 200-300 at most
lastly, all of that would be fine if you weren't a complete fucking retard. your iq is well bellow 70, and its quite obvious from your posts and the way you talk