Rate me (5'11, 17yr) - Bulking

Z

Zkittlesman16

Iron
What are my biggest downfalls and how can i improve them?
Also what is my bf %?

Attachments

• IMG_8880.jpeg
    IMG_8880.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8879.jpeg
    IMG_8879.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8890.jpg
    IMG_8890.jpg
    829.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs and BrianMoser
subhuman gook spic mutt admixture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, God-himself, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
It is so fucking over dude you look like real life bart simpson or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs, itsjover22, Entschuldigung and 2 others
strong mtn. never mind the niggas here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, iloveboobs, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
Mtn. Probably wanna work more on your face before your frame tbh. but you do you buckaroo

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgers and boss8055
Mtn. Probably wanna work more on your face before your frame tbh. but you do you buckaroo
What do you mean specifically? I am focusing on clean bulk so it will come with improvements to the face correct?

• Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser
also your infraorbitals and supraorbitals look recessed. genioplasty, zygo implants, infra and supra implants. you will be chadlite
any softmaxxing tips or is it cooked on that end?

also your infraorbitals and supraorbitals look recessed. genioplasty, zygo implants, infra and supra implants. you will be chadlite
also i am a late bloomer so is there any chance for more bone growth?

good point, improvements to the neck muscles but that isn't facial. What can I do softmaxxing?
Potassium Gluconate (or just regular potassium intake) & Coffee For Debloat. Minoxdill for eyebrows. Basic stuff. Just read BOTB

How is ur face so lean at like 20% body fat

also i am a late bloomer so is there any chance for more bone growth?
not for infraorbitals(since that would require reshaping your face rather than growing) or chin protrusion really.
Zygos possibly but not super likely since the majority of bone development, especially facial development is finished by that age

you are not cooked. there are ltn and sub people in the world. you are fine
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars - someone i want to slay

• Hmm...
Reactions: zygomatic3169
mid-high mtn, there is still some things you can do improve but the results might be minimal

@halloweed @NZb6Air imagine closing your growth plates prematurely, developing bad gyno, and shortening your life for this physique, I actually can’t :lul::lul:. I’ve never actually seen a worse physique from someone who goes to the gym. So fucking brutal. His waist is almost as big as his bidelt jfl.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, halloweed and zygomatic3169
How is ur face so lean at like 20% body fat
Im him :lul: Nah i just have a big face so when ever i put my chin out it does that + I have an insanely clean diet with little room for bloat

@halloweed @NZb6Air imagine closing your growth plates prematurely, developing bad gyno, and shortening your life for this physique, I actually can’t :lul::lul:. I’ve never actually seen a worse physique from someone who goes to the gym. So fucking brutal. His waist is almost as big as his bidelt jfl.
broooo stfu

Nah wtf is this estrogenic physique :lul: he’s built like my aunt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air and sb23
broooo stfu
He disrespects reputable members on this forum who give him honest answers. No respect. He deserves to be critiqued. Nothing worse than an ugly confident person.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and NZb6Air
He disrespects reputable members on this forum who give him honest answers. No respect. He deserves to be critiqued. Nothing worse than an ugly confident person.
Yeah people need to lower their egos.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
this shit is peak. its so funny looking at these losers when im 100> superior
You have the phenotype that of a depressive Victorian chimney sweeper who supliments estrogen. You might think I’m joking, but if I looked like you a legitimately would have killed my self, being completely honest. You honestly look like you are transitioning. Superior to who?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and halloweed
You have the phenotype that of a depressive Victorian chimney sweeper who supliments estrogen. You might think I’m joking, but if I looked like you a legitimately would have killed my self, being completely honest. You honestly look like you are transitioning. Superior to who?
you - sb23 - I will further in life then you ever will while you will jerk off in your mums basement and stay on this website for 8+ hours everyday until you get kicked out of your house where you will then proceed to pick up the habit of smoking meth. This will eventually lead to you being an average homeless man overdosing on fent you big fat loser.

everything loser
I had a better physique than you when I was clinically wasting. You’re the epitome of failure. The only thing you are good at is accidentally turning into a girl :ROFLMAO:.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
you - sb23 - I will further in life then you ever will while you will jerk off in your mums basement and stay on this website for 8+ hours everyday until you get kicked out of your house where you will then proceed to pick up the habit of smoking meth. This will eventually lead to you being an average homeless man overdosing on fent you big fat loser.
Dnr, the rantings of a woman is worthless to me. Your lucky I don’t tag a mod, women aren’t allowed on this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, grungymallard97 and halloweed
I had a better physique than you when I was clinically wasting. You’re the epitome of failure. The only thing you are good at is accidentally turning into a girl :ROFLMAO:.
Oh yeah for sure - im at 20 % bodyfat so obvisouly my physicue isnt going to be the best it is