Rate me (5'11, 17yr) - Bulking

Dnr, the rantings of a woman is worthless to me. You’re lucky I don’t tag a mod, women aren’t allowed on this forum.
Bro we came up with the same thing on my life

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Your cholesterol levels must be looking good. Your going to live a long live, I can just feel it.
oh the doctor said they are higher then everybody elses im moggin everybody just with my cholesterol

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
oh the doctor said they are higher then everybody elses im moggin everybody just with my cholesterol
I mean the higher LDL you have the better! You live longer!

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Gigachad in manila

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gms1337 and grungymallard97
Nah wtf is this estrogenic physique :lul: he’s built like my aunt
Oh and Bro insulting well known respected people like Hallo and 23 on here isn’t gna do any favours for ur frame. Quite frankly kys

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and halloweed
Oh and Bro insulting well known respected people like Hallo and 23 on here isn’t gna do any favours for ur frame. Quite frankly kys
dick sucker boyfriend to save the day

• +1
dick sucker boyfriend to save the day
I don’t even know either of these guys. They just don’t have an ego higher than the child mortality rate in ur home country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and sb23
I mean the higher LDL you have the better! You live longer!
oh yeah, my estrogen is high too! my doctor said its super good for you. I guess my vitamins are off the chart

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Nothing amazing but still mogs your estrogen enduced physique. This is literally peak bulk, you have no excuses to look this shit.
IMG 8793
IMG 8795
IMG 6938

Might be leaner in third pic, idk.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cannotbeasked, grungymallard97 and halloweed
I don’t even know either of these guys. They just don’t have an ego higher than the child mortality rate in ur home country
"insulting well respected members of this established community":geek:
horrible comeback
iq < 80

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and sb23
"insulting well respected members of this established community":geek:
horrible comeback
iq < 80
ok but I mog u? I get more girls than u? I don’t know why ur insulting well liked people on here retard faggot deathnic with 76IQ

• +1
ok but I mog u? I get more girls than u? I don’t know why ur insulting well liked people on here retard faggot deathnic with 76IQ
ok but im not looksmaxxed and i have time to improve. Im also very much smarter then you which you will never accept cuz monkeys cant seem to process stuff like that. I will be better then you.

• +1
ok but im not looksmaxxed and i have time to improve. Im also very much smarter then you which you will never accept cuz monkeys cant seem to process stuff like that. I will be better then you.
I’m arguably the worst person on here to argue with that shit about. I’m 6’5 pro boxer as of recent, powerlifter, HTN+ some may say CL, White, Got all a** at GCSE (USA equivalent of SATs) I’m a better human then u. U skipped genetics day peso farmer

• +1
  • JFL
any softmaxxing tips or is it cooked on that end?
Your 17 get your bloodwork at your next physical if theres anything wrong then obviously correct it but honestly if you think your a late bloomer just look for pics of your dad at around the same age or any time before 25 your hands look big compared to your body so you might have good genetics and decent test but you can just check on your next physical you just have to be consistent with bulking keeping at least 500 calories above maintenance or even 1000+ calories above maintenance if you play sports. Eat high protein go outside get some sun if you are a late bloomer then just stay consistent for a couple months if you dont see any changes even after having perfect bloodwork and being consistent with the gym and bulking every day then you might be cooked. Take zinc and magnesium supplements depends on your diet you dont need much to reach your potential just dont miss a day. gl

I’m arguably the worst person on here to argue with that shit about. I’m 6’5 pro boxer as of recent, powerlifter, HTN+ some may say CL, White, Got all a** at GCSE (USA equivalent of SATs) I’m a better human then u. U skipped genetics day peso farmer
dnr

• +1
Your 17 get your bloodwork at your next physical if theres anything wrong then obviously correct it but honestly if you think your a late bloomer just look for pics of your dad at around the same age or any time before 25 your hands look big compared to your body so you might have good genetics and decent test but you can just check on your next physical you just have to be consistent with bulking keeping at least 500 calories above maintenance or even 1000+ calories above maintenance if you play sports. Eat high protein go outside get some sun if you are a late bloomer then just stay consistent for a couple months if you dont see any changes even after having perfect bloodwork and being consistent with the gym and bulking every day then you might be cooked. Take zinc and magnesium supplements depends on your diet you dont need much to reach your potential just dont miss a day. gl
thank you , i am going in soon for my next one ill see if my bloodwork is good or not

im playing i did read it. Im not mexican im 75% white but you couldnt guess the other 25%. pretty impressive stuff, physically i do think you probably have me beat but intelligence i probably have you beat. I was born really smart. anyhways thats all yap. I was thinking of picking up boxing, has it improved test and have you gotten a better face from it. Also, have your skills of defending and attacking improved? i got whopped at a bar and dont want to ever again

• +1
im playing i did read it. Im not mexican im 75% white but you couldnt guess the other 25%. pretty impressive stuff, physically i do think you probably have me beat but intelligence i probably have you beat. I was born really smart. anyhways thats all yap. I was thinking of picking up boxing, has it improved test and have you gotten a better face from it. Also, have your skills of defending and attacking improved? i got whopped at a bar and dont want to ever again
just do boxing, u will go from sissy to Masculine. The one thing u lack is testosterone, also how are y smarter I’m 2 years above in Uk which is unheard of practically

just do boxing, u will go from sissy to Masculine. The one thing u lack is testosterone, also how are y smarter I’m 2 years above in Uk which is unheard of practically
yeah i might pick boxing up. I also wrestle with my friends in a fight club esque situation. Im from USA, so im unfamiliar with your terms. I assume by two years above you mean two grades above where your supposed to be. My response to that would be that doesnt really matter. I'm in high school yet I take college classes at my local college. I am top of my class at my school and will get accepted into most colleges.

• +1
yeah i might pick boxing up. I also wrestle with my friends in a fight club esque situation. Im from USA, so im unfamiliar with your terms. I assume by two years above you mean two grades above where your supposed to be. My response to that would be that doesnt really matter. I'm in high school yet I take college classes at my local college. I am top of my class at my school and will get accepted into most colleges.
bro I’m predicted 3 a*s at my A levels, along with ECs I will be going Oxford Cambridge or Harvard

• +1
high chadlite low chad

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
bro I’m predicted 3 a*s at my A levels, along with ECs I will be going Oxford Cambridge or Harvard
wow... impressive i guess we are in the same boat. good to see another non monkey

• +1
wow... impressive i guess we are in the same boat. good to see another non monkey
Yeah a lot of people here are high IQ as they have realised the truth of life is looks not SMV status wealth Fame height

• +1
  • JFL
Fucking Chad. What subjects did you pick? How are a levels in terms of content for you? How many hours do you dedicate to actually studying?

• +1
Yeah a lot of people here are high IQ as they have realised the truth of life is looks not SMV status wealth Fame height
bro 💀 are you joking? SMV is still a huge factor.
Also, do you really think im ltn and whats your acc rating

• +1
U might be the best looking person to ever exist

stop bulking you dickhead why would you destroy your body like that

Fucking Chad. What subjects did you pick? How are a levels in terms of content for you? How many hours do you dedicate to actually studying?
I don’t even study max 1 hour per subject a week. I do Further maths, Pure Maths, Economics and Ancient History I am 16 and taking a levels already

• +1
bro 💀 are you joking? SMV is still a huge factor.
Also, do you really think im ltn and whats your acc rating
I think rn ur MTN I just wanted to defend 23 I like him, SMV is nowhere near as big as height

• +1