Rate me (5'11, 17yr) - Bulking

clean bulk. I dont eat out, i make most of my food and its nutrient dense
your body is not supposed to change weight you are nuking your fucking health there's literally 0 reason to do it

I think rn ur MTN I just wanted to defend 23 I like him, SMV is nowhere near as big as height
5'11 is such a L height. I was just trolling to get more interactions on my page. Im also not a huge looksmax.org participant as i have a life whcih no offense but this website contains many incels. I think height and looks are most important. I want to ascend to HTN

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
your body is not supposed to change weight you are nuking your fucking health there's literally 0 reason to do it
why does it nuke your health, to eat more then needed to build muscles. I work out everyday so its balanced.

• +1
5'11 is such a L height. I was just trolling to get more interactions on my page. Im also not a huge looksmax.org participant as i have a life whcih no offense but this website contains many incels. I think height and looks are most important. I want to ascend to HTN
Contains many jncels, but also it’s kinda like Twitter tbh. I’m not even an incel myself lmao. 5’11 is okay tbh, although I’d consider ending it as I lose my 195+ halo

I don’t even study max 1 hour per subject a week. I do Further maths, Pure Maths, Economics and Ancient History I am 16 and taking a levels already
Good stuff. I have a study cycle ready, hopefully I can catch up to you :lul:.

• JFL
Good stuff. I have a study cycle ready, hopefully I can catch up to you :lul:.
no study for ur memory Bhai:feelswhy: EVERYTHING IS GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Zkittlesman16
yessir, youre uk? how are the girls lookswise there. You should come to the southern parts of america, very nice looking ladies.
absolutely Abhorrent pal. USA is like a 10x better UK with worse personalities

im playing i did read it. Im not mexican im 75% white but you couldnt guess the other 25%. pretty impressive stuff, physically i do think you probably have me beat but intelligence i probably have you beat. I was born really smart. anyhways thats all yap. I was thinking of picking up boxing, has it improved test and have you gotten a better face from it. Also, have your skills of defending and attacking improved? i got whopped at a bar and dont want to ever again
Definitely do boxing then start at home if anything just search up the basics like how to throw a jab and straight and slowly do like 100 reps each of slow perfect form jabs and straights do some boxing conditioning then as you see your form is perfect after a week or so you will feel very natural throwing punches (recovery and sleep is a must your body may not be used to it) then try to practice conbos like the simple jab straight, jab hook, straight left hook trying to get faster then add in footwork or just simply using your feet and hips to gain momentum on your punches if your condition already and have decent cardio you can join a boxing gym they usually have a free one day class if you look at any boxing gym website or search up Tony Jeffries on youtube hes a decent boxing coach and olympic bronze medalist start with his how to punch faster and how to punch hard vids they are pretty simple. Also try to convince a friend to join you in boxing cause your sparring partner can really affect how well you learn and some people are just really stupid

Contains many jncels, but also it’s kinda like Twitter tbh. I’m not even an incel myself lmao. 5’11 is okay tbh, although I’d consider ending it as I lose my 195+ halo
what is halo, and also is bulking the best way to put on lots of muscle? you are pretty impressive honestly. Thoughts on how to become more attractive?

• Love it
what is halo, and also is bulking the best way to put on lots of muscle? you are pretty impressive honestly. Thoughts on how to become more attractive?
Thanks bro. Halo is like where one part of u aka height or looks, overshadows all ur flaws like a halo. (Being tall can Halo,overlook, a mid face). I ascended by doing the basics as I had a good base to begin with so just keep doing base Looksmaxxing. Bulk or steroids are the best way yes

absolutely Abhorrent pal. USA is like a 10x better UK with worse personalities
oh yeah I live in Ga so its filled with some very beautiful girls. UK always had the stereotypes when it comes to girls. Great to talk to you bro its always good talking to someone more sucsessful. Fuels me to be a better person. I dont have that high of an ego I was just arguing for the sake of arguing. I would say im a pretty humble guy but since we are on a website its easy to go off the chain.

• +1
Thanks bro. Halo is like where one part of u aka height or looks, overshadows all ur flaws like a halo. (Being tall can Halo,overlook, a mid face). I ascended by doing the basics as I had a good base to begin with so just keep doing base Looksmaxxing. Bulk or steroids are the best way yes
i need to get a halo

• +1
Definitely do boxing then start at home if anything just search up the basics like how to throw a jab and straight and slowly do like 100 reps each of slow perfect form jabs and straights do some boxing conditioning then as you see your form is perfect after a week or so you will feel very natural throwing punches (recovery and sleep is a must your body may not be used to it) then try to practice conbos like the simple jab straight, jab hook, straight left hook trying to get faster then add in footwork or just simply using your feet and hips to gain momentum on your punches if your condition already and have decent cardio you can join a boxing gym they usually have a free one day class if you look at any boxing gym website or search up Tony Jeffries on youtube hes a decent boxing coach and olympic bronze medalist start with his how to punch faster and how to punch hard vids they are pretty simple. Also try to convince a friend to join you in boxing cause your sparring partner can really affect how well you learn and some people are just really stupid
ok, i will keep this in mind. Ive boxed my friends before so i have a little experience. Will this raise test, make me a better man, and will it improve face?

why does it nuke your health, to eat more then needed to build muscles. I work out everyday so its balanced.
This is why gym influencers need to be fucking arrested. Because you spike insulin everytime you eat aging your body making u look and feel worse quicker, of course the bodybuilding disease doesn't stop eventually it's enough slop to add 10 or 20 kgs of bonus weight to your body so that your heart has to work overtime to pump it all with your shortness of breath, eventually you end up with heart disease, enlarged heart or diabetes, especially with the working out where u spike adrenaline and cortisol for no fucking reason putting your body into stress mode aging it even more and destroying it inside out. We can't even talk about the roi of the activity because there is no return, just the investment6

oh yeah I live in Ga so its filled with some very beautiful girls. UK always had the stereotypes when it comes to girls. Great to talk to you bro its always good talking to someone more sucsessful. Fuels me to be a better person. I dont have that high of an ego I was just arguing for the sake of arguing. I would say im a pretty humble guy but since we are on a website its easy to go off the chain.
I used to be humble on here until I realised how much better I am then some of these real incels. Like Xangsane. Now I just don’t care, they all say I Larp because they can’t believe how good my SMV is 😂😂. Do the same bro just flex ur intelligence and you’ll piss people off here it’s hilarious. Also I’m only 16 bro so maybe not more successful yet. Nice talking to u too. I was only arguing because I didn’t know u but knew the other guy

ok, i will keep this in mind. Ive boxed my friends before so i have a little experience. Will this raise test, make me a better man, and will it improve face?
Simply being more confident at all times will raise your test just be smart and dont actually start fights and you can keep the confidence in your head if you want a bigger face then yes being hit a couple times will help but wear head gear when sparring and obviously avoid getting hit thats how you box but most people dont know how to fight at all or even know how to throw a punch and after boxing for a year or two you will have that confidence of knowing that sometimes your the only one who knows how to fight in the room and it makes being nicer much easier just dont let it completely get to your head because starting fights will always make your life harder in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Zkittlesman16
This is why gym influencers need to be fucking arrested. Because you spike insulin everytime you eat aging your body making u look and feel worse quicker, of course the bodybuilding disease doesn't stop eventually it's enough slop to add 10 or 20 kgs of bonus weight to your body so that your heart has to work overtime to pump it all with your shortness of breath, eventually you end up with heart disease, enlarged heart or diabetes, especially with the working out where u spike adrenaline and cortisol for no fucking reason putting your body into stress mode aging it even more and destroying it inside out. We can't even talk about the roi of the activity because there is no return, just the investment6
@grungymallard97 thoughts?

I used to be humble on here until I realised how much better I am then some of these real incels. Like Xangsane. Now I just don’t care, they all say I Larp because they can’t believe how good my SMV is 😂😂. Do the same bro just flex ur intelligence and you’ll piss people off here it’s hilarious. Also I’m only 16 bro so maybe not more successful yet. Nice talking to u too. I was only arguing because I didn’t know u but knew the other guy
w. Im trying to max before college to slay as much as i can. Most ppl are retarded on here but its a great source of info.