you kinda look like derek from veritasium idk why

you seem pretty softmaxxed from the front

how’s the side profile?
IMG 3292
IMG 3293

don’t have any of the other side but practically it’s the same thing

• +1
Reactions: coispet
so you can assess my smv as well. I don’t have any body pics but i’m 6’1 and gymmaxed
fair but most ts is about facially only u can only calculate smv thru real life experience

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 52658
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Infinite, Jasonfedele.is_god and 6 others
MTN but mogs most curries in Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and coispet
Htn in Mumbai
Ltn in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, TAChipmunk and Tai Lung
It’s different shades of shit, but it is still shit. You look decent though you don’t look incel
yeah i’m bc i’m not jfl i’ve had decent success from females

what can i do to ascend to htn
You're HTN in Pakistan, in the West MTN. Tbh I'm not sure. Someone like this guy would be HTN. I don't think it's out of your reach... You are already tall.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
yeah i’m bc i’m not jfl i’ve had decent success from females
Imo you shouldn’t really be here unless you’re getting surgery. Your already softmaxed

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Tyler x Durden
You're HTN in Pakistan, in the West MTN. Tbh I'm not sure. Someone like this guy would be HTN. I don't think it's out of your reach... You are already tall.

fair, i think my eyes are hurting me bc of UEE, thinking abt getting some surgery on that since my jaw is already decent

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Imo you shouldn’t really be here unless you’re getting surgery. Your already softmaxed
yeah i’m mainly here for eye info since that’s my major flaw, wheat waffles and nero both have me htn with that being the thing holding me back

fair, i think my eyes are hurting me bc of UEE, thinking abt getting some surgery on that since my jaw is already decent
Yeah I was gonna write the EXACT same thing. UEE and negative canthal tilt limits you. Unless you get that fixed you are hardcapped. Eyes are so important. Your jaw and lower third are good.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
yeah i’m mainly here for eye info since that’s my major flaw, wheat waffles and nero both have me htn with that being the thing holding me back
Fixing your eye area would be extreme expensive and quite risky. No need to hardmax if your successful with women

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Fixing your eye area would be extreme expensive and quite risky. No need to hardmax if your successful with women
i want to be better, i think my eye area would make me really attractive since my UEE and negative canthal tilt is hurting me so much

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Yeah I was gonna write the EXACT same thing. UEE and negative canthal tilt limits you. Unless you get that fixed you are hardcapped. Eyes are so important. Your jaw and lower third are good.
yeah that’s fair, i think fixing my eyes would make me a strong HTN in the west and chadlite in pakistan, which was my goal this whole time

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i want to be better, i think my eye area would make me really attractive since my UEE and negative canthal tilt is hurting me so much
Orbital box osteotomy, canthoplasty

• +1
Strong mtn low htn

Masha Allah brother, good looking. If tall might ascend even more.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 45811
yeah that’s fair, i think fixing my eyes would make me a strong HTN in the west and chadlite in pakistan, which was my goal this whole time
Nights would call me blue pilled for this but you look good enough imo, and good height. Focus on anti aging and nt, and also nt fashion

• +1
I think strong HTN is a stretch. Definitely would ascend you hard to to tell, could be high tier MTN or low tier HTN.

Are you in Pakistan? If not don't even bother comparing yourself to them unless you're considering arranged marriage. Even then, the girl you get would depend entirely on your family social connections / reputation rather than your face. You already pass threshold and have passport for top tier paki girls.

I think strong HTN is a stretch. Definitely would ascend you hard to to tell, could be high tier MTN or low tier HTN.

Are you in Pakistan? If not don't even bother comparing yourself to them unless you're considering arranged marriage. Even then, the girl you get would depend entirely on your family social connections / reputation rather than your face. You already pass threshold and have passport for top tier paki girls.
If you were as tall as him you would be high htn

Strong mtn low htn

Masha Allah brother, good looking. If tall might ascend even more.
How does OP compare to me? I thought we're same level. I thought we'd be in the same boat on Muzz (so not good) but chadlites back in curryland.

He is 6'1 so mogs me in height.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and MaghrebGator

what procedures would you recommend for me

How does OP compare to me? I thought we're same level. I thought we'd be in the same boat on Muzz (so not good) but chadlites back in curryland.

He is 6'1 so mogs me in height.
you don’t do well on Muzz?

nah i’m in america

Orbital box osteotomy, canthoplasty
i think my eye spacing is fine i’ve measured it, it’s just my UEE and negative canthal tilt

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator