Rate me 6’1 Pakistani 21 M

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 45811
You look better. With height he is tied with you. If you were as tall as him you would mog.
I wasn't factoring in height. My eyes are better and lighter, but OP looks more masc and less cuckish than me.

what procedures would you recommend for me
Idk bro I'm not expert on hardmaxxing.
you don’t do well on Muzz?
Fuck no, femcels even pass me. I'm a Landwhale magnet at best.
nah i’m in america
Actually UK is hard mode when I visited America I got a fair few likes.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
I wasn't factoring in height. My eyes are better and lighter, but OP looks more masc and less cuckish than me.
You don’t look cuckish at all. I think you have a wrong perception. It also happens to me when i get into schizoid mode watching my pictures.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and goatedjordan23
Im muslim i dont recommend aesthetic surgeries to no one
i am too but i still am getting eye surgery since i feel it really fucks my self confidence ngl but you are doing the right thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Idk bro I'm not expert on hardmaxxing.

Fuck no, femcels even pass me. I'm a Landwhale magnet at best.

Actually UK is hard mode when I visited America I got a fair few likes.
damn didn’t know brown girls were that picky what looks level would it take to do well on there? chadlite?

i am too but i still am getting eye surgery since i feel it really fucks my self confidence ngl but you are doing the right thing
Your eye area is good enough, honestly. There are limits for everyone.

You look good enough in life to have possibilities with the vast majority of women with good personality and you should be grateful. In regards to looks the only thing you should worry about the rest of your life is to be clean and well trimmed.

• +1
Your eye area is good enough, honestly. There are limits for everyone.

You look good enough in life to have possibilities with the vast majority of women with good personality and you should be grateful. In regards to looks the only thing you should worry about the rest of your life is to be clean and well trimmed.
that’s a good point man i appreciate you

• +1
You don’t look cuckish at all. I think you have a wrong perception. It also happens to me when i get into schizoid mode watching my pictures.
Perhaps. Actually I've been rated anything from low tier LTN to low tier HTN. So I don't even ask to be rated anymore. But factoring everything in and given how I'm doing on OLD (which is not too bad) I think I'm MTN by this site standard.
damn didn’t know brown girls were that picky what looks level would it take to do well on there? chadlite?
I'll let you know in PMs. I'll show you experiments.

Perhaps. Actually I've been rated anything from low tier LTN to low tier HTN. So I don't even ask to be rated anymore. But factoring everything in and given how I'm doing on OLD (which is not too bad) I think I'm MTN by this site standard.
Forget about this site standard, anything lower than low htn (And forcing the limits strong mtn) for your face is either an insult or lack of knowledge (Which is understandable for men) period. Man just go out in the street, that's my advice to these people. Only reason to downgrade you is height. I'm not virtue signalling and i will stop speaking about looks in public because of a matter of pride, honor and dignity.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Forget about this site standard, anything lower than low htn (And forcing the limits strong mtn) for your face is either an insult or lack of knowledge (Which is understandable for men) period. Man just go out in the street, that's my advice to these people. Only reason to downgrade you is height. I'm not virtue signalling and i will stop speaking about looks in public because of a matter of pride, honor and dignity.
I feel like this site rates like how females rate on OLD. In which case it would be somewhat accurate to that extent.

I have no doubt if PSL god like chico were nobody and posted this selfie he would be rated high tier MTN / HTN.

Our views of him are distorted by the professional makeup he gets, angles with professional cameras.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
I feel like this site rates like how females rate on OLD. In which case it would be somewhat accurate to that extent.

I have no doubt if PSL like chico were nobody and posted this selfie he would be rated high tier MTN / HTN.
View attachment 2692284

Our views of him are distorted by the professional makeup he gets, angles with professional cameras.
View attachment 2692286
Delete the "PSL god" thing please. That is shirk.

And yeah, i thought about it also while i was watching Chico streaming hahahah. They'd call him feminine or something.

• +1
I only use it here because lingo is that. Ofc I'd never call anyone a god / goddess otl
And yeah, i thought about it also while i was watching Chico streaming hahahah. They'd call him feminine or something.
When I first joined site, I was under the impression HTN (high tier NORMIE) was top 20 percentile guys. Now I'm guilting of rating guys like I think you have to be top 5% abd chadlites top 1%

Poisonous site.

• +1
I only use it here because lingo is that. Ofc I'd never call anyone a god / goddess otl

When I first joined site, I was under the impression HTN (high tier NORMIE) was top 20 percentile guys. Now I'm guilting of rating guys like I think you have to be top 5% abd chadlites top 1%

Poisonous site.
so you think a HTN is top 5%? that’s crazy bro

what percentile corresponds to HTN and chadlite in your opinion

Pakistan zindabab

• JFL
so you think a HTN is top 5%? that’s crazy bro
This site has distorted perceptions. When I rate someone HTN it usually has to be so everyone else can universally consider him conventionally good looking. That's why it's hard to be rated HTN here.

Meanwhile MTN can be anywhere from 40-95th percentile. Literally.

• +1
This site has distorted perceptions. When I rate someone HTN it usually has to be so everyone else can universally consider him conventionally good looking. That's why it's hard to be rated HTN here.

that’s fair, me personally the way i classify HTN is a guy that most people would admit is above average looking,

• +1

i think only 5% being above MTN is a bit wild ngl

i think only 5% being above MTN is a bit wild ngl
If I'm rating you by a normie scale ofc you're HTN. But I don't think that's good enough for a scale which is more suited for OLD if you want a MTB.

Look at the chads here who do OLD and cry about no HTBs liking them, only MTBs.

• +1
If I'm rating you by a normie scale ofc you're HTN. But I don't think that's good enough for a scale which is more suited for OLD if you want a MTB.

Look at the chads here who do OLD and cry about no HTBs liking them, only MTBs.
yeah that’s fair

• +1
i want to be better, i think my eye area would make me really attractive since my UEE and negative canthal tilt is hurting me so much
Yeah I think htn in America with better eyes

• +1
You look great bro tbh. Way better than the average disgusting indian cockroach.

• +1