Rate me 6'8 Indian

JATT LIFE

• Love it
Reactions: narojo666
LTN. But considering you live in India with ur stats you probably have no competition. How do women treat you?

@FatJattMofo would be proud

• JFL
Reactions: narojo666
LTN. But considering you live in India with ur stats you probably have no competition. How do women treat you?
I get stares in public but mainly because of my height and frame

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Face wise agree but he is gonna look like child next to me lol
more so meant cuz you're an actual poojeet when he is less. You look like you have acromegaly nigga. I've seen an indian bball player try out for nba when I was in middle school all the dalits in the grade were going insane so we checked that gigatism nigga out. Turned out he was dogshit and went back to dalitustan.

Is he from your area?

more so meant cuz you're an actual poojeet when he is less. You look like you have acromegaly nigga. I've seen an indian bball player try out for nba when I was in middle school all the dalits in the grade were going insane so we checked that gigatism nigga out. Turned out he was dogshit and went back to dalitustan.

Is he from your area?

View attachment 3038749
Why do hate us so much lol

Is he from your area?

View attachment 3038749
Anyways people look like dwarf next to me so no face for midgets height is law nigha

Whats ur parents height?

How many people in ur place or u know are taller than 6'4?
Difficult to say overall i would say 1 guy in 200-250 is 6'4 + but among jatts i would 1 guy in 100- 130 is 6'4 or close to it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall