Reactions: Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk
7 psl, huge improvement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk
Eye area is too low trust tbh

• +1
I don't see any difference. I myself tried a waterfast and barely got any noticeable results, so I'm planning body recomp in addition to a caloric deficet this next fall in order to work the fat out with muscles and different constant exercises. Do that instead because watermaxxing won't work for skinnyfat people due to the fact that ur not fat you just have fat deposits located in visceral regions or areas like the thigh and face. Working out is far more effective.

• +1
I don't see any difference. I myself tried a waterfast and barely got any noticeable results, so I'm planning body recomp in addition to a caloric deficet this next fall in order to work the fat out with muscles and different constant exercises. Do that instead because watermaxxing won't work for skinnyfat people due to the fact that ur not fat you just have fat deposits located in visceral regions or areas like the thigh and face. Working out is far more effective.
im not skinny fat, I'm just gonna keep cutting and maintain tbh cuz I have a decent level of muscle and my face gets bloated af when on a bulk

• +1
Reactions: Trevor Philips
im not skinny fat, I'm just gonna keep cutting and maintain tbh cuz I have a decent level of muscle and my face gets bloated af when on a bulk
Yeah I didn't mean it as in you're literally full on skinny fat just that you have fat scattered in different areas. I'm no expert but i'd assume skinnyfat can also mean people who have lean muscle mass but fat in different areas.

• +1
Masc slayer

• Love it
Focus on your eye area more than anything else don't worry about water fasting n dat.

• +1
Mirin. I do 18-20 hour fasts every day and it makes you feel so much better. How does it feel after 3 days?

• +1
Pretty average.

• +1
Around 7.5 PSl give or take

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
Gang member/prisoner tier but lucky for you bitches love a dark triad beast

super happy with the serious reply to troll ratio ngl